Barons Summary Of World 52

A Baron of Ibelin

Reaction score
So In the Beginning of the world I was told by my leadership that Groovy agreed to fight J Bags for the last fight and I said to myself excellent finally a war 1 on 1 with very talented players , I was very excited about this , but turns out Groovy got scared and was looking for an excuse not to hold their end of the bargain and Bam they found one a rumor that they asked robo to join us , but really is that a good enough reason ?

I mean after all how did Groovy find out about this rumor and obviously they been talking to Ying all along , but besides that not only Groovy been talking to Ying they also have Cobra Kai fighting with them and sure they will say we have NOODS , but NOODS is just a 758.157 point tribe compared to Cobra Kai which is a 2.353.227 point tribe.

Bottom line is GROOVY is just a scared punk tribe who know they don't stand a chance 1 vs 1 against J BAGS that's why they never made a move against YING and YANG like J Bags who has balls did why GROOVY is just a tribe whit no Balls they need 2 to 1 odds to fight their kind of real war .

The sad thing is I use to have a lot of respect for quite a few players in Groovy , but after seeing them not hold their end of the bargain I totally lost the respect bottom line they play like scared little No ball punks .

Now speaking of Ying and Yang , I sort of feel bad for them because if Groovy does start to win this world they will easily take them out why Groovy is just using them because they know they are no match , they knew that once they saw J Bags tearing them a new ass , and thats why Groovy got scared and said that we need to use Ying and Yang or we will lose .

So that said all the titles and wins I see In Groovy and Cobra Kai especially Rattlesnake, but that don't mean shit after seeing they way they play how you all think they got most of them ?

A Baron of Ibelin

Reaction score
giphy.gif

This is how I picture Milriko during singing :

I Needs the whole world on my side
I needs the whole world to win a world

Because I am such a bad duke big hugger
Because I am such a bad duke and don't have honor

A Baron of Ibelin

Reaction score
TO GROOVY,YIN,YANG,CK and KOI I just wanted you all to know there is a new world opening up it's a perfect world for you all :

751d4ebc1e1de85bc101a25670bc36fd.png

Cv18afBshSqGKgJNxk77zlXw-0-01RdQJx8lYOXt3ZobVzsP7jpcGHkwuZjbnv-Iz_B8wvkG5AULtC8jx4BdejktWn7ROHvS

A Baron of Ibelin

Reaction score
A shame that Groovy has to sit the entire world to try and win the world , yet they complain about Jbag trying to recruit a couple players no wander they won so many worlds all those push accounts

Flak

Reaction score
Get a job, dude.
In addition to that, you Jbag had several sister tribes in the beginning of this world. But this wasnt a prob for you.
The tide has turned and now you are writing salty statements in the public tw forum.

Still enyoing how my former mates rule the world. Keep up heroes!

A Baron of Ibelin

Reaction score
Get a job, dude.
In addition to that, you Jbag had several sister tribes in the beginning of this world. But this wasnt a prob for you.
The tide has turned and now you are writing salty statements in the public tw forum.

Still enyoing how my former mates rule the world. Keep up heroes!
Your former heroes won most worlds in this manner and hugging is just an easy way to win , but has no honor or respect , see the problem is players always seem to want to jump on the fan wagon . Myself I want to play a world where it is 1 on 1 that's all i'm saying here .

A Baron of Ibelin

Reaction score
So i write my last final words here , so it will never be forgotten that although World 52 is still going on that most likely GROOVY will win , but only because 2\3 's of the world ganged up on Jbags , yes 50 players vs 10 this is the way most worlds are won these days because 80 percent of Tribal War players don't want to take a real chance and actually fight a real battle for a worthy win , but they want the easy win.

So Milriko , I don't know if this world was the first world you won as a duke , but it will haunt you the rest of your life that you didn't win it with a real fight it was just another one of those unworthy wins .

Jbags played this game to the T , they fought and played the real way TW should be played , the way it used to be played .

If players keep playing in Milriko style of winning worlds , your all just killing the game and ruining it for others and being fools .

Milriko

Reaction score
I feel like I should reply in here, because this guy is totally salty and a hypocrite. I did not even know what's going on in here until I was poked on discord days later.

Almost everything that you have written about me was the gameplan that YOUR team has chosen, but it all backfired and now we are in the position you wanted to put yourself in. Starting from the beginning.

A Baron of Ibelin said:
So In the Beginning of the world I was told by my leadership that Groovy agreed to fight J Bags for the last fight and I said to myself excellent finally a war 1 on 1 with very talented players , I was very excited about this , but turns out Groovy got scared and was looking for an excuse not to hold their end of the bargain and Bam they found one a rumor that they asked robo to join us , but really is that a good enough reason ?

Groovy didn't agree to fight Jbags for the last fight. Groovy PROPOSED this to you guys and YOU have accepted it. Some time later YinYangs have approached us and sent us a lot of screens confirming that you guys have tried to merge them into your squad and 2v1 us. They said that if they are going to ally anybody and fight for the win, they would like to do it with us. But you were the ones who created this sick 2v1 atmosphere instead of 1v1v1 which I HAVE OFFERED. ME, not your leadership. Because some of yinyangs players don't like your leadership/somebody from your team, they said they would like to play with us, however, it was rather clear for us that if we do not offer them a 2v1 against you, it will be a 2v1 against us. It was obvious which way we would choose.

A Baron of Ibelin said:
I mean after all how did Groovy find out about this rumor and obviously they been talking to Ying all along , but besides that not only Groovy been talking to Ying they also have Cobra Kai fighting with them and sure they will say we have NOODS , but NOODS is just a 758.157 point tribe compared to Cobra Kai which is a 2.353.227 point tribe.

This is a very low hit, giving points right now after you internalled so many tribes you had. You even had an entire PP farming tribe on your continent, so you can grow faster (and the villas you ate later). So in the beginning it was Jbags, BREAD (now NOODS), PP Bags, CLAP, CLAP2. You freaking ate all of your members. Each time I have nobled 2 villas out of a 100 village account, that account was internalled because of losing some front villas. We have taken a few NEW players and taught them how to play, let them grow by us and let them be a part of the team.
Oh, should I also mention the force internal on Bonfire account? If he would report that to the admins, you guys wouldn't even play anymore, as you would be banned long time ago. The guy joined late into the world, was in your 2nd tribe (BREAD/NOODS) and grew very fast, hitting somewhere around top15 (twstats says his best rank was 17th).

Here is what you guys decided to do to him overnight :

Should I share the screens confirming it was a force internal? That would be the easy way to win. Bonfire is currently co-playing one of our accounts, so he will be there to spank you if we win. And he was your player, ready to be loyal for that team until the end. While you were feeding the top accounts with your smaller players, we were actually recruiting and making the smaller players grow. Perhaps we will lose because of that, but we have the feeling of a true team in Groovy/CK and that's what matters.

A Baron of Ibelin said:
Now speaking of Ying and Yang , I sort of feel bad for them because if Groovy does start to win this world they will easily take them out why Groovy is just using them because they know they are no match , they knew that once they saw J Bags tearing them a new ass , and thats why Groovy got scared and said that we need to use Ying and Yang or we will lose .

Here you basically wrote everything about your tribe, just switched up the names with jbags and groovy :rolleyes:

A Baron of Ibelin said:
So that said all the titles and wins I see In Groovy and Cobra Kai especially Rattlesnake, but that don't mean shit after seeing they way they play how you all think they got most of them ?

Yes, piss off even more players like Rattlesnake who are just soldiers this world, wanna chill and do their job. I also love how you rename your villas almost every day to something that you think will provoke/insult me, but just comes off funny, knowing how salty you are.

PS. Recap us during a NAP with information from the defending tribe ("indirect" hit, "you didn't know" [although single nobles were sent on the capped villas :D])
Possibly plant spies in yinyangs (Hertox?). Don't want to throw false accusations like you though, that's what I've heard, but I want to make it clear that it's not confirmed.
Throw 30 nukes at one of our players during a NAP.
Try to diplo your way through the world and make it 2v1, but as soon as the plan backfires - insult us heavily in priv. I had to block a few of your players, because the insults were disgusting.
In the end, diplomacy is one of the aspects of this game. I would be mad as hell if you guys would ally/merge yinyangs and go together against us, but there are plenty of steps I wouldn't have taken, just like you guys did. Don't you ever mention honour after what you did this world.

If I will win this world, I'm going to remember your cry and always enjoy that. Perhaps I will give my win-badge to some of my mates, did that once already. Or I'm going to lose this world and be glad of the team that I've had and the times that I've spent with this game during lockdown.

A Baron of Ibelin said:
So i write my last final words here

Awaiting another reply. :rolleyes:

Uncle Hub

Reaction score
Alright folks let's get down to brass tacks.

Early world Groovy comes to YIN/YANG and JBAGs and proposes all out war. YIN/YANG agrees to the basics of that idea, with a "come what may" attitude. JBAG shuts it down and agrees to a NAP with YANG* and goes on a Cold War bender against Groovy. All major tribes build up, including the Turkish tribes to the south east. Due to the increasing hostilities and mutual disliking of certain members of JBAG leadership, Groovy and YIN/YANG form an uneasy NAP. There was tension at times but overall the common theme was "anti-JBAGs. At this time we were not working together.

A month or two down the road, YIN/YANG decide to push Faroz/turkish tribes. Overall easy war, nukes lost but for the most part they were taken with overwhelming force and selfish yet poor defending from the Turks. This is where it gets interesting. JBag still had sister tribes at this point but were at a point where it was eat them or make move outside of their little box of a K. So what do they do? They start attacking YIN(as well as munch on anyone they wanted within their own ranks). Their reason for this being that they did not have a NAP with YIN, only YANG. This happening yet clearly YIN/YANG were one and the same and a blind person could see it. Breaking a NAP on a poor technicality. Talk about class. They hit us when they knew we were low on nukes because they begged faroz tribe for their sits so they could defend against us while hit us from the other side of the map.

JBAGs does well the first op or two, but they also show their hand and try to tempt Robo's account to join them and stab their tribe(Robo is one/is the duke so it would be quite the stab). This is with Robo being on the very frontlines with Groovy, so clearly Robo would be the sacrificial lamb.(Oh what kindness from Jbags to offer this to him).

After some inner turmoil within Yin/Yang, including numerous people quitting and all that fun stuff there is a change in leadership(kind of) within Yin/Yang. Talks are had and an alliance is formed with Groovy. Things are still stressful between the groups but for the benefit of Yin and Yang, as well as Groovy it makes sense. Remember common theme here is anti-Jbag leadership.

A NOTE ABOUT JBAG LEADERSHIP: I have in writing from several key members outside of their council, that they had no idea what council was up to. They have admitted to being lied to, used, and having shady leadership. In fact, every time a member of their tribe has been oped, bar Kanata(yet), they have been internalled. Rather than saved and helped, they simply eat them. What will happen when the spouses of these JBags players get angry with them when they are 1 of 5 members left(I sure hope you aren't sleeping on the couch yet Baron, Gourdie might make a move on your girl and your villages. But dont worry, its for the best of JBAG)

Anyways, after this alliance is formed or is in the process of being formed JBAG comes out to Robo and once again asks for talks. This includes having me switch(Uncle Hub). Wicked thinks im a trash player and at multiple times has called me a snake and other nasty names(keeping it PG folks). They try for weeks to switch us over, offering us "deals" trying to get us to switch over. To me, this shows weakness. Maybe they overstepped in their attempt at a war? Personally I think they got nervous and their failure at diplomacy early on has come to haunt them. YIN was offered two deals, and chose their allies based on quality of players, likelihood of being told the truth, and a basic sense of decency or lack of depravity that JBAG fails to muster up.

While any YIN member would love to win, we are also happy to do what it takes to stick it to the people who broke diplomacy with us. Groovy has time and time again shown that not only do they want to win, but they want to win well and not at the cost of their own humanity. Now that's a tribe that deserves to win this game.

Baron, I dont know you but I am guessing you or one of your mates is going to respond to this, probably insult me or YIN, and refute what I have had to say. I would be shocked if that didn't happen. You have spent time on this forum lying, slandering and most interestingly, making yourself look like a fool. Funny how that works.

Remember, the Baron of Ibelin eventually has to return home after being driven out by his enemies. History tends to repeat itself.

Last edited: