Bash a Dual day

DeletedUser

Yep, they are pure scum that are not following the rules of TW (password is personal, and is NOT allowed to be shared with anyone), destroying the gameplay for ordinary people who are not online that much, and should get punished in a way :)

I suggest a "Bash a Dual Day" every Friday from 18:00, as we just count votes for which player who should get attacked from the whole world, even if it's only a fake with one axe :)

Each player can nominate 1 player, and then we see every Friday at 18:00 who wins the 1st prize :)

It doesn't matter if you are allied or anything, so just pass the word in your tribe and be ready to send MINIMUM 1 axe each, or 1000 :)

Let there be blood :)

DeletedUser

Once googly posts his ign (never going to happen ) I promise to vote every time.

DeletedUser1505

:p
lucky you.wait till saturday,when my exams are over.
back to farming ;D

DeletedUser

I vote to attack tore hund. (although he does have a point!!!)

DeletedUser

Yep, they are pure scum that are not following the rules of TW (password is personal, and is NOT allowed to be shared with anyone), destroying the gameplay for ordinary people who are not online that much, and should get punished in a way :)

I've had some thought on this before actually bothering to reply. Well, now I'm replying with some facts for you.

You're getting quite technical with the rues, I see. Well, I'm game! :p

First off, calling someone "scum" is name-calling.
As far as co-playing goes. I'm going to quote the ingame rules.

§1) One account per player

Each player is allowed only one account per game world, with the exception of the account sitting feature. Sharing your password with another player on any world you play is forbidden.
Examples:
  • Knowing, storing, or asking passwords for other accounts on worlds you play is 100% forbidden. If another player sends you their password, you must always report them; otherwise you risk your own account being banned.
  • It is allowed for multiple people to co-play an account, provided they do not have access to any other account on the same world.
  • You may not login to ANY other account using the other player's password on ANY world you play, even if it’s a family member. To be allowed to log into another account, they must set you as an account sitter using the Account Sitting feature.
  • It is strictly forbidden to force entry to an account. Unsuccessful attempts on other players' accounts are logged and will be punished with the same severity.
  • It is forbidden for more than one player to be logged in to an account at the same time.

So basically. The ingame rules state clearly that co-playing is allowed.

DeletedUser

Why does everyone have such a temper? :S

As to this thread, I'll join in if there is actually someone to send something to :p but maybe revise the rules like say just people who post on forums otherwise we'd probably never know who won unless we could get them to tell us.

DeletedUser

I'm not the one inventing the rules honey ;)
Hiding behind the rules, are we? :)

Well, I will not nominate anyone yet, but it is in this thread we count the votes, and then pass on the information of the winner to the tribes
:)

xironfistx said:
I vote to attack tore hund. (although he does have a point!!!)
Yep...and there is another point that we nominate duals only- I'm not totally suicidal either :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Rules were meant to be broken, and rule breakers are meant to get banned and never say the light of day again locked up in some mods basement.....

DeletedUser

Why does everyone have such a temper? :S

As to this thread, I'll join in if there is actually someone to send something to :p but maybe revise the rules like say just people who post on forums otherwise we'd probably never know who won unless we could get them to tell us.

Your signature looks vaguely familiar ... :D

DeletedUser

I'd say we bash out Smash.Thelastmanstanding:D i wana be rank 1!:l: