"Bash"

DeletedUser

Hello!
Excuse me, I've a little question : I played on Tribalwars.fr for few years, and there was a system called "bash", I explain, we couldn't attack a player more than 5/day.

There is not bash here I hope? Thank you very much!!;)

DeletedUser

Bash?

I never heard of that term before.

I believe we do not have that feature in here.

DeletedUser

Yes. Ourselfves French called it "Bash". Yes, I think, this server is powered by Innogames, TW.fr was powered by Gameforge.
I wanted to be sure of that ;)

Thank you very much for your quick answer, and good game

DeletedUser

Yes. Ourselfves French called it "Bash". Yes, I think, this server is powered by Innogames, TW.fr was powered by Gameforge.
I wanted to be sure of that ;)

Thank you very much for your quick answer, and good game
Yep but its owned by Innogames again now. I'm guessing the other servers Gameforge hosted have these same weird rules and were really just pathetic at running the game which is why Inno took the servers back lol. Then Gameforge "made" Kings Age :p

DeletedUser

That game is similar to Tribalwars, but it was a big failure.

Anyway, your welcome. Glad to help you.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Hello!
Excuse me, I've a little question : I played on Tribalwars.fr for few years, and there was a system called "bash", I explain, we couldn't attack a player more than 5/day.

There is not bash here I hope? Thank you very much!!;)

.fr is the only TW version that has this rule. Hated the rule when I played .fr a while back with a friend.

DeletedUser

We all hated this rules... No game, no action... Also, it's better now! Thank you for your help!

DeletedUser

Can you explain to us, what is that Rule exactly? A more in depth meaning.

DeletedUser

Wow, that is the most......thing I've ever heard.

^_^

So I guess the players' growth were slow?

DeletedUser173

Well, the same PLAYER five times a day isn't too bad unless you're just starting out. Then again, did this apply to barbs as well?

Also, such a rule would lamify late-game wars... 5 attacks per player???

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Well, the same PLAYER five times a day isn't too bad unless you're just starting out. Then again, did this apply to barbs as well?

Also, such a rule would lamify late-game wars... 5 attacks per player???

Nope, didn't apply to barbs.

But, let's say:

You send 5 nobles. Half your nuke dies, so 1st noble dies. Nobles 2-5 leave loyalty at three. You now must give them 24 hours to get support before you can send more nobles.

DeletedUser

I'm glad they don't have that here or else that would be really hard for farming and in wars. lol, idk how you even could play that!

DeletedUser

does is this rule still there in the later game?
because in the later game you weould only be able to send:
1nuke
4nobles
but to get a village with a few million points you need many nukes... so nobling would be almost impossible o_O

DeletedUser173

Your only chance would to have a couple hundred players coordinate beautifully and flawlessly to take out 1 player. If you're lucky, you might get 3-4 villages :D

DeletedUser

That would be very lame, especially if your 15x15 was nobled by yourself or stronger members around you.

DeletedUser

this surprises me being that france is the worlds bravest country. :rolleyes: