Bashers & PointWhoring Gang, self claimed "dream" team.

Should they rename ?

• OFC, I`m part of the real Dream Team.

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They dissapointed hard, let them rename Pointwhores

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters

DeletedUser707

288w0ud.png

Little to late Dream Team support pusher :)
Look forward to join ether joining CT soon or merging with a player Reign of Blood

DeletedUser707

You have people outside of your tribe sending more support then the duke of the tribe. Good job love your 10 swords would have made a difference :)

30ngi75.png

Reaction score
it is really nice that you do not have anything to talk about but myself or my awesome team =D

your news room sucks for one simple reason - you are not being objective. you seen yourself part of my troops that come back late for support to skinny village, it was 350 spears i think, not a lot but still ... you do not have to trust me but i have more D supporting north and elsewhere.
You call me point whore, but why don't you bring my ODA #9 to the talk when trashing me? my rank is 12 and ODA is 9, I think it is good and speak some kind of volume.... Yes, i suicided leftovers of nuke that i have for multiple reasons but when you trashing someone at least try to discuss all side of the story... plus when u personally know that that i have for sure more troops that just that nuke...

I guess i expected more of constructive talk and more love from you, after all i am glad not to pay attention to you cause you are troll and do not really have any meaningful to say, I am glad see forum activity going up! good job and cheers)

I am 1 rank above you in ODA and i can vouch that that is not an achievement lol :p i've not had to clear a single person apart from the occasional 200/200 + militia and i have more ODA. :p

DeletedUser6712

absolutely love the spot light, thank you for constantly talking about myself and my team =D

lol, are you going to invite all of DT into your tribe? or only half?
apparently I am about to give up duking and dissmiss DT?

DeletedUser7869

I think you have ther Just one, yes One that i`d recruit :))))

DeletedUser707

absolutely love the spot light, thank you for constantly talking about myself and my team =D

lol, are you going to invite all of DT into your tribe? or only half?
apparently I am about to give up duking and dissmiss DT?

If you keep doing a shit job, with your 600 axes and 300 LC I would kick you out at duke and request to be duke. We all know they have more troops and better leadership style and experience then you do :)

Dream Team is not YOUR team. I know 4 players so far that want to leave the tribe BECAUSE of you. We will not take anyone from your tribe beside one player. So hopefully steps up and takes over before you lose too many followers on "YOUR" dream team.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Name the 4 or we're not believing, smells like bulls*** to me! You've already said you'd not recruit them so you should have no issue naming them.

If I spent as much time mailing your tribe as you do ours I could name 4 of your tribemates with some gripe. Do you think you maybe spend a little too much time in the inbox?

DeletedUser707

Name the 4 or we're not believing, smells like bulls*** to me! You've already said you'd not recruit them so you should have no issue naming them.

If I spent as much time mailing your tribe as you do ours I could name 4 of your tribemates with some gripe. Do you think you maybe spend a little too much time in the inbox?

We won't and they are aware we won't, there is still no way I would sell them out. As they are friends and one is in the middle of your tribes core. Wouldn't do that to him. The only player I would recruit is one that in content on staying. He is not one of the four. Also I highly doubt it. Most of my members are players formed from W33, and W34. Both worlds hate tribes like DT.

W33 family, and hugged to a world win (DT family, and trying to hug to a world win)
W34 recruited all the best players in the world (DT recruited now 3 top 25 players, on top of already claiming to be the "dream team" and having most of the top 25 before recruiting)

So I highly doubt you can get even one player to talk bad about our tribe.

DeletedUser7869

Idk man. I don't trust Napalm, Chill and Namikaze :/

They might be spies.
Also moo man. What name is that?

DeletedUser7869

Oh, you are a basher. Are you guys now $upporting/attacking even on externals?
Go back in Pokeball, yo looovveee, watch out for your pokemons!

Attachments

• onix-y-u-no-stay-in-pokeball.jpg
    onix-y-u-no-stay-in-pokeball.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 4

DeletedUser707

rstxlg.png

Kicking players so it doesn't look like you are internaling them. Oldest trick in the books Loooveee :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6712

Looool :)))

Dream team with the support accounts.

Looovveee, official, I lost my respect for your tribe, and for real mate.
That is just... outrageous...
You have best in team on paper, and you need support accounts and bashers.
please be quiet, you do not know what respect is... you have to do little bit of growing up to do and maybe then you will discover it

DeletedUser6712

simple you gotta spend little bit more PP to get 1st place back.... come on bud show us how its done!

can u also be super honest and admit that you talking to DT players more then your own?

DeletedUser4671

This is entertaining from the outside looking in. Thanks for making the forums interesting again