Bashing For Fun

DeletedUser548

I can sort of get what the last few posts were about... But what was the original point of the thread again?

DeletedUser

Original point was Monkey was trying to sabotage any tie's that @RAS@ had with other allies, saying that the only way you can win this world is with Secrets, and only one tribe can win.

DeletedUser

only one tribe can win, secrets or no secrets. this is a game. but tribes and members change over time.
secrets are not even out.
70% of the world is barbs.
secrets will be released into barbs.
so who knows who will win. (im not even sure i understand secrets and how they work or move)

monkey left ras for pop cause from what he told me, pop said join us or die. they where his friends also. he joined. ras told monkey he didnt have to fight pop cause of friendship.
so his friends forced him out of ras while ras was cool if he was neutral. then his friends in pop left the world. you know pop ras story..... monkey was left with his bashers and 13c.
monkey and his bashers and 13c are in middle of ras vets and knight. making the three fight will make him live longer.

DeletedUser

lol sabotage pfff i wasnt trying to sabotage anything and 13c no i have no ties with them for knights im cool with them for vets a birdie tells me there bout to disband lmao

like i said this post was bashing for fun nothing else

Last edited by a moderator: