Basic Church Q & A

DeletedUser707

Throughout my years of playing I have heard many questions about church worlds. So figured I would answer most of them here incase any of you are wondering. All my sources are backup through guides/asking other innogame staff members

Question: Can you Catapult your first church

Answer: No, you can not catapult your first church. You can however have two solutions to moving your first church.

1) Before you build any other churches you can demolish your first church and moving it to another village.
2) If you have many villages, you can renoble your first church which will allow you to be able to rebuild your "first church" even if you have other churches.

This is important due to the fact first church only takes up 10 pop space so you want to make the most of it and get as many villages in that first church area as possible.

Question: Can my units attack outside my church area and remain 100% combat effective.

Answer: Yes, the church area works like this.

OFFENSE: As long as YOUR village is within the church area your attacks will be 100%.
DEFENSE: As long as the village your SUPPORTING is within a church area the troops will fight 100%.

If you have a village outside a church area attacking inside a church area they still fight 50% because YOUR village is not in the church area.

If you have a village outside the church area supporting a village inside the church area the village fights at 100% that is getting supported.

Question: What happens to the rest of my villages if my village with a church gets nobled

Answer: All your other villages will now fight at 50%. It is important to pick good placement of churches and make sure you can fit at least 2 D villages near by it or you might want to look into nobling a different village.

If you have answer other questions feel free to post them below. If I do not know the answer to them now (which I probably will, I am a church fan) I will ask Kwoni/other staff members and find out for you.

~ Honest Ab

bidam veer

Reaction score
1)If we conquer our own village with the first church,what will happen?:D
PS:i already know the anwer,i am just checking the knowledge of us players:))

2)Can we demolish our first church?:D
3)How many cats you need to demolate a church(lvl1,lvl2 and lvl3)?-no troops in the village

Last edited:

DeletedUser707

The answer is already above under the first question part 2 haha.

bidam veer

Reaction score
but,your answers are not completed...especially to conquering the first church.:p
and you have nothing about cats:))

DeletedUser707

It says exactly that Bidam haha.

Can you cat your first church = NO
Can you noble your village with first church to move it = YES
Can you Demolish first church to move it = YES (as long as it is your only church at the moment)

If you are looking for more of an answer then this please explain your question further.

bidam veer

Reaction score
If you conquer your own village wiht the first church,you will not loose the troops from that village-at least it was like that.it has been 3 years from my last church world.this is a complete answer:p
demolish first church-you need to have at least 2 villages,loyalty 100 and HQ 15 to village with first church,no other villages with churches.
Cats for church,not first church
-from lvl1 to 0-420 cats
- from 2 to 1-175 cats
-from 3 to 2-135 cats
-from 3 to 0-720 cats

Nauzhror

Reaction score
If you conquer your own village wiht the first church,you will not loose the troops from that village-at least it was like that.it has been 3 years from my last church world.this is a complete answer:p
demolish first church-you need to have at least 2 villages,loyalty 100 and HQ 15 to village with first church,no other villages with churches.
Cats for church,not first church
-from lvl1 to 0-420 cats
- from 2 to 1-175 cats
-from 3 to 2-135 cats
-from 3 to 0-720 cats

Not sure where you got these #'s, but they're blatantly wrong.

Church 1 -> 0 = 400 cats
2->1 = 170 cats
3->2= 120 cats
3->0=600 cats

Every single one of your numbers is wrong. You're not "testing" people, you're blatantly misleading them with false information.

Last edited: