Bbqrib

DeletedUser5698

BBQRIB

One more group of players, a tribe that unfortunately the wrong decisions - the choice have led to remain modest......now it the fullness of time to dissolve!!!

Good luck guys

DeletedUser

I believe you mean they hummed and hawed and then quit, though some jumped to =WT= I believe. Wolves did much them same to be honest ...except for the quit part....they dithered between BOOM and TSavage for the longest time and then jumped the wrong way, that said of all who we are fighting you have put up the strongest defense (though I'm not on the =WT= front and they have fought some too so I'll not dismiss them). Keep fighting Naz...I'll catch you yet ;) Though whether I do or not it has made the game entertaining!

DeletedUser

I'm not sure we were ever on the TSav side.. we've just fought you guys more or less on different instances.

DeletedUser

Oh there was a choice, after you were shown that BOOM had betrayed you and you created GUNs you had a NAP set up with both Tribal and BOOM and voted on which way to jump...you picked BOOM...honestly that choice still has me scratching my head since it made no sense after the betrayal, but at the time BOOM were very large and Savage and Tribal had not merged so perhaps on paper it seemed the safest choice. So yes you could say you were never on our side but for at least 4 weeks you debated it...I had quite a few chats with your players on the matter ;)

DeletedUser

Well, it was a bit difficult to side with you guys considering some of your players broke that NAP you're talking about..

..and yes, BOOM looked a lot more dangerous those days. Today they don't look very dangerous anymore. I never fully understood why they did so poorly against you guys. Between TRBL and Savage, BOOM took only 98 villages. By now, Wolves has taken 244. I know we've had 2,5 extra months to accomplish that, but that's still a comparatively sad performance for a tribe that used to be "by far the biggest" on the server.

DeletedUser

Boom got lazy, had good players but they kept getting bored and just quitting

DeletedUser

Boom got lazy, had good players but they kept getting bored and just quitting

But why did BOOM players get bored in much larger numbers than those of other tribes? Was there just very little cohesion/cooperation within the tribe?

DeletedUser

Well, it was a bit difficult to side with you guys considering some of your players broke that NAP you're talking about..

No they didn't...I've heard this before and no the NAP was never broken until you attacked. The only thing that did happen was Badger took a village 2 fields from me and we recapped it from him....1) he took a village we were already attacking and 2) he never once informed us beforehand in fact it was the reverse we had asked for you guys to kick him from your tribe because he was a refugee. Be that as it may we ended up here and quite honestly its an enjoyable war. Yes we are bigger and in all likelihood will win (fingers crossed at any rate) but you have been able to focus your entire tribe on a few players and have made unwelcome dents. You never know what'll happen in these games so I guess we will just battle it out till the end :D

Yes you are right BOOM fell quickly but it was primarily because Bones had ticked off just about everyone at the same time, which really wasn't very smart and half his tribe basically quit on him. As to your gains I'll not diminish the fact you have stood strong and taking any village from you guys can prove challenging but 70% of your gains were against 1 player who was completely surrounded by you and vulnerable ...don't get too carried away :p

DeletedUser5698

Let me say a story

There was a tribe The12, at the beginning we were companionship in other servers and the first time in american server.

In an effort to make new acquaintances and alliances we sent three messages to the largest tribes (TS, BOOM and more one) and a large neighboring tribe (Dragon).........we put all the facts of who we are and what we want in this world.

Unfortunately - luckily only one tribe answered, this was the BOOM and immediately allied with them, unknown the reason of the alliance because we are then very small accounts........but this helped us grow!!

Then we had problems with the tribe Dragon but we have managed to survive and also to collect multiple accounts with us (today's tribe BBQRIB) and we made a good progress.
Unfortunately the tribe The12 was dissolved because probably so should be.....so I sent back a message to the leader of the tribe TS but again I did not get any answer.......maybe we were useless for this tribe.

Then suddenly came a player and started talking kindly, to show interest to us (without knowing who we are)
he was JHvdS and everyone should know that this is the basic reason that we belong to the tribe WOLVES!!

Now what happened between the two tribes I do not know much but definitely I remember the followings:

a) Before becoming enemies the account Scartik.......came and took Barbarian Village (from our player inactivated.) and he was fighting with me and sending messages ironically (without any bad mood but only with arrogant style).......That time i was a small accout so he had some right to act like this :p

b) The account Dr Diddle to threaten us to the case we grow near to you.

c) The tribe WT seemed friendly interested for us

Now we got here.......we are enemies........you have too many villages and you are better & bigger accounts unlike us (we are noobies)!!

The pack of Wolves are friends, we are daily in skype and we have fun with many things (inside & outside the game), we get villages from you, we have a plan and strategy and a lot of patience and of course we are kind to everyone........

Naz

DeletedUser

lol Naz yes you were later to the game and I have no knowledge of any contact with TS I do know however that I have been at war with you guys since almost week 2 of this game....I wiped out a few players who then ran to Stick of Truth, I then started on ST who became GUN's then I pointed out they had been betrayed by BOOM so they then became GUNs who then became Dragons who then became Wolves. I've actually got quite a few friends in your tribe at this point but I still aim to wipe you out...that is the nature of the game and in my mind if we can compete and yet maintain friendships it really is the point of the game. Good luck to you!

Scar

DeletedUser

No they didn't...I've heard this before and no the NAP was never broken until you attacked. The only thing that did happen was Badger took a village 2 fields from me and we recapped it from him....1) he took a village we were already attacking and 2) he never once informed us beforehand in fact it was the reverse we had asked for you guys to kick him from your tribe because he was a refugee.

fearypiratebinman (or whatever the guy's name was) nobled one of our smaller players before this ever happened, which made us not really inclined to inform you about barbs we were nobling.

Badger was also never a refugee we could have kicked.. for the simple reason that he basically started this tribe with Mika and intrepida.

70% of your gains were against 1 player who was completely surrounded by you and vulnerable

About 25% of our gains were from Dr Diddle, if that's the person you're referring to. Then we took about 40 villages each from travelerdwyer and Johnnyb2, both of which quit after they lost the first ten. In fourth place is an account called scartik, of whom we've taken about 30. I'll reluctantly admit that this scartik figure took 60 from us in the same time period. :p

don't get too carried away :p

Don't worry, we won't make Bones' mistake. I fear you may be right that it is too late to turn this world, but we will give you your money's worth before it's all over.

DeletedUser

lol I wasn't calling Badger a refugee it was a player called gogutem who attacked us then jumped into your tribe, we asked for him to be dismissed and were busy attacking him when badger took his village...so we took it from him. It was a very new NAP and I was not about to let and unknown take a village 2 fields from me when he had already been informed we were capping it. As to FPB attacking I'm pretty sure that was before the NAP was in place...he and gator had a few back and forths over the same village...I'm still not sure whose it was first. But the real argument you guys had was I took a village from badger and in truth I did...just he should never have taken it and was told so well before he did.

DeletedUser

Yup scartik is pretty much exactly right about BOOM. Bones angered everyone, a few of us stayed most of the guys quit and things went down hill fast. If Bones wasn't so full of himself we could have done a lot better, but they were cool dudes regardless.

And Naz you are full of it, I didn't threaten anyone while you were in WOLVES, I become very inactive around that point, losing BOOM kind of killed my reason to play. I attacked and threatened you while I was in BOOM for nobling barbs that were only one field away from me