Best Haul!!!

DeletedUser188

dude its only because of the unit speed.i dont know what you meant but that shows the ratio between them and thats all we need to know to do math stuff :p

well if you calculate everything, then you'd see that it's stupid not to build mines at startup at speedworlds

DeletedUser

Yay.nice haul 9/10 :D .
btw guess where those 105 spears and 30 swords are sitting :p .(right guess.in a barb next to you :D )
and yeah i could have lot more if that guy hadnt wasted the resources,however i still have enough to beat you :D

Since we are farming with 1 lc per barb those spear fighters and swords are more than useless over here xD

Yeah,excuses over excuses..you are a noob..knew it from the beginning :)

DeletedUser188

Since we are farming with 1 lc per barb those spear fighters and swords are more than useless over here xD

Yeah,excuses over excuses..you are a noob..knew it from the beginning :)

put 5 spear in every barb and it'll hit you hard ;)

DeletedUser

well if you calculate everything, then you'd see that it's stupid not to build mines at startup at speedworlds
its stupid not to build mines at speed worlds because the unit speed is usually very low.and also because we cant farm precisely.
and yes i know its stupid to not go mines.you can see that from the ^^ report :D

DeletedUser188

its stupid not to build mines at speed worlds because the unit speed is usually very low.and also because we cant farm precisely.
and yes i know its stupid to not go mines.you can see that from the ^^ report :D

it's what i was telling 2 posts before

DeletedUser

it's what i was telling 2 posts before
no.its what I was telling.you were saying its the world speed that matters,and i was saying its the unit speed that matters because shows the ration between unit speed and the world speed.
i think most of the discussion is because of the difference in thoughts about unit speed,what i meant by that is what they mention on world setting :p
nah lets just forget it

DeletedUser188

no.its what I was telling.you were saying its the world speed that matters,and i was saying its the unit speed that matters because shows the ration between unit speed and the world speed.
i think most of the discussion is because of the difference in thoughts about unit speed,what i meant by that is what they mention on world setting :p
nah lets just forget it

in the end we both said that you should build mines because otherwhise you'll lose ressources didnt we?

DeletedUser

It is world speed that matters.. Generally when you play, higher the world speed, slower the unit speed. Hence, when the world speed is faster, you should use mines to give you guaranteed resources. Also use them to offset what you lack in.

DeletedUser

It is world speed that matters.. Generally when you play, higher the world speed, slower the unit speed. Hence, when the world speed is faster, you should use mines to give you guaranteed resources. Also use them to offset what you lack in.
what if world speed is 2.0 and unit speed is 1.5 ? (2*1.5=3) :D .would you still prefer mines? :D

@ Moloco:
Yes obviously Mines are playing an essential role at this world :)

DeletedUser

what if world speed is 2.0 and unit speed is 1.5 ? (2*1.5=3) :D .would you still prefer mines? :D

@ Moloco:
Yes obviously Mines are playing an essential role at this world :)

Yes :O
because world speed being higher means that more time passes when you are offline, so unless I had really close to constant activity, mines would be high(er) priority.

DeletedUser

Yes :O
because world speed being higher means that more time passes when you are offline, so unless I had really close to constant activity, mines would be high(er) priority.
well if we got co players to cover all the times,then i dont think so.or at least i wouldnt play like that.

DeletedUser

I played alone and I am still a very good position. I have a lot of stolen things. I am a real soldier.

DeletedUser

well if we got co players to cover all the times,then i dont think so.or at least i wouldnt play like that.

Read what I said :p
Unless I had constant activity.
If you have constant activity (yall more or less do) then disregard what I said

DeletedUser

Read what I said :p
Unless I had constant activity.
If you have constant activity (yall more or less do) then disregard what I said
yay sorry i was answering with my phone couldnt read the whole thing.

DeletedUser

Yes, for offline times along with offsetting what you aren't getting with farming. Market offers don't always go through and also you can't rely solely on farming. A number of things could happen, could be spiked, could get stacked on, could get backtimed, or even run into a militia stack on a decent wall.

Also, not all of us get 20 something barbs in their close proximity, while others of us have a squad of players that join the world to solely spike certain players. :D

DeletedUser

I dont care who does,we like those bash points,and didnt loose anything :)