Best Players and Tribes

DeletedUser

I was supporting poolman on that one

He can come on here and deny it if he likes. But I don't think there is much point in his doing that as I can easily give someone short-term access to my skype to prove it to be the case regardless.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well...I don't care what you do. Like I said simply helpin out friends.

DeletedUser

"Trying to save face much by putting words in to my mouth?"
i didnt put any word in your mouth.sorry if you really are a failure in reading.

Let's see where your logic fails (again) then...

"Yes.we do cheat.we have scripts that makes all the buildings free,as well as the troops. We can even jump 1k in points per hour,but that would be too obvious."

Implying through presumed sarcasm (otherwise you openly admit to breaking ingame rules) that I claimed this. All I did was quote what you had actually claimed.

i said we use such a script.didnt put anything in your mouth(even though its open all the time and is tempting).

As i said before,yes we do cheat,Alot. and i repeat myself,what are you going to do about it? what can you do about it?

Thanks for admitting to it. I'm not 100% sure, but I believe that admitting to it via forum, as a tribalwars connection can be used for proof of rulebreaking?

DeletedUser

Let's see where your logic fails (again) then...

"Yes.we do cheat.we have scripts that makes all the buildings free,as well as the troops. We can even jump 1k in points per hour,but that would be too obvious."

Implying through presumed sarcasm (otherwise you openly admit to breaking ingame rules) that I claimed this. All I did was quote what you had actually claimed.
Oh look Mr Logic is on!
I still dont see where i put word in your mouth.would you explain more?

Thanks for admitting to it. I'm not 100% sure, but I believe that admitting to it via forum, as a tribalwars connection can be used for proof of rulebreaking?
Yeah hope youre happy now.maybe this way you will stop making yourself look like an idiot lol.
Its okay though.i was like that too.when i was like 100pts and the guy near me had 2k points,i thought he cheats too.its just a matter of time ;)

DeletedUser

Yeah hope youre happy now.maybe this way you will stop making yourself look like an idiot lol.
Its okay though.i was like that too.when i was like 100pts and the guy near me had 2k points,i thought he cheats too.its just a matter of time ;)

How am I looking like an idiot? You admitted to cheating. You've not once denied it, and now you've admitted it.

I haven't joined US4 ingame and have no intention of doing so. And I don't believe you've ever played a world I play(ed) for any length of time. So your analogy is pointless. I don't think you cheat because you are the rank 1 player. I think you cheat because you have openly asked me to fix your illegal scripts.

DeletedUser

How do you know he ever used them?

If you get approached and are asked to fix an illegal script by someone, surely it is fairly clear that they are using it. Otherwise, how would they know it is broken, or why would they ask? Simply put, if you don't use an illegal script, there is no reason why you should have a copy of it you want fixed.

DeletedUser

How am I looking like an idiot? You admitted to cheating. You've not once denied it, and now you've admitted it.

I haven't joined US4 ingame and have no intention of doing so. And I don't believe you've ever played a world I play(ed) for any length of time. So your analogy is pointless. I don't think you cheat because you are the rank 1 player. I think you cheat because you have openly asked me to fix your illegal scripts.
I dont need denying it.If i cheat,the mods can catch me.i know some of them are really good at catching illegal scripts.(Right aliyah?)
You do realize you just make up some non related stuff.right?sometimes i cant even figure what you point at.anyways,I cheat soooo much.do whatever you can about it.and let me help you understand why i think you make yourself look like an idiot:
bigger picture:
"One guy becomes rank 1 with a good lead on everything
the other guy says"YOU CHEAT"
I laugh
he Cries and tries to get proof that i cheat by me saying"Yeah I cheat all the time"
again I laugh"

DeletedUser

What if he wanted to screw around on some random server even smaller then .us? What if he then wanted to see what those scripts were like. Personally I would want to try one out just to see what it's like but I would never actually use one.

DeletedUser

I dont need denying it.If i cheat,the mods can catch me.i know some of them are really good at catching illegal scripts.(Right aliyah?)
You do realize you just make up some non related stuff.right?sometimes i cant even figure what you point at.anyways,I cheat soooo much.do whatever you can about it.and let me help you understand why i think you make yourself look like an idiot:
bigger picture:
"One guy becomes rank 1 with a good lead on everything
the other guy says"YOU CHEAT"
I laugh
he Cries and tries to get proof that i cheat by me saying"Yeah I cheat all the time"
again I laugh"

Bigger picture still. You get pissed off for me posting up the conversation about you asking me to fix your script. You go crazy at me on skype and then block me. Coincidence? oO

What if he wanted to screw around on some random server even smaller then .us? What if he then wanted to see what those scripts were like. Personally I would want to try one out just to see what it's like but I would never actually use one.

Asking for an illegal script to be fixed = most likely already using it until it broke. So why would he need it fixed to "see what those scripts were like" if he had already done so?

I'm going to leave this topic be now. At the end of the day, fact of the matter is that you came to me asking me to fix an illegal script for you. You've never once denied that it is true. Just because you haven't been caught yet doesn't mean you won't be. Everything you say and do suggests you are trying to weasel your way out of the hole you dug for yourself by admitting to the use of illegal scripts.

DeletedUser

Yeah but what if they broke on the random server? Or maybe didn't even start working and needed help getting them ready.

DeletedUser

Bigger picture still. You get pissed off for me posting up the conversation about you asking me to fix your script. You go crazy at me on skype and then block me. Coincidence? oO

Asking for an illegal script to be fixed = most likely already using it until it broke. So why would he need it fixed to "see what those scripts were like" if he had already done so?

I'm going to leave this topic be now. At the end of the day, fact of the matter is that you came to me asking me to fix an illegal script for you. You've never once denied that it is true. Just because you haven't been caught yet doesn't mean you won't be. Everything you say and do suggests you are trying to weasel your way out of the hole you dug for yourself by admitting to the use of illegal scripts.
Last chat we had was you saying" This conversation isnt getting us anywhere" when i tried to talk you out of it.so you kind of didnt leave me a choice.
I didnt get pissed of because of you saying I cheat,and you know that,because our last chat was about how you want to humiliate us in every possible way.I blocked you because of posting private stuff such as that.

"Asking for an illegal script to be fixed = most likely already using it until it broke. So why would he need it fixed to "see what those scripts were like" if he had already done so?"
lol

DeletedUser

He can come on here and deny it if he likes. But I don't think there is much point in his doing that as I can easily give someone short-term access to my skype to prove it to be the case regardless.

I won't deny anything i honest to god thought they did have it in the beggining because they were soooooo good but i've talked to all of them except ali every single one of them except ali and now the illegal scirpts and bots for me has become a joke :p now by repeating that they have scripts and bots and there a bunch of cheaters then you are also bashing the mods because if Noise is suchhh a cheaterrr then why wouldn't the mods catch it unless they were imbeciles and i think none of the mods are that. So please Googly if they ever do get caught doing something bad then you can be all like there cheaters but anybody can post anything on skype and not really implement it in game

DeletedUser

hey i couldn't stop laughing at this =))

"I haven't joined US4 ingame and have no intention of doing so."
ofc it needs gu**s(bal*s) to join US4, obviously we don't expect everyone to be in the real war struggling for their lost reputation. losing all your fake glory(which ends to lose ur slaves) on US server was part of the reason u didn't join, not having enough skills was the rest.

"And I don't believe you've ever played a world I play(ed) for any length of time."
we announced months before the beginning of US4 that we join there, if u were the real man of action u would have joined it and we would see what would happen. For sure in the end u would come here again and brag we cheat, and we would laugh more than now. We don't even need to join the world u join, u'r less than nothing for us to make us join the world u join.

btw, i really feel so sad for those noobs who would still follow ur stupid acts, if u didn't have those slaves u wouldn't even last 3days in game.

one of the differences between Noise and u is that u have slaves(that u can only rely on them) , but we have friends that we care about, and we have FUN being with each other.

did i miss something? oh yea:
Boo, go home kiddy...

DeletedUser

We started to deleting our accounts. I attack everyone in my 15*15. I want to see you in the servers of Germany, Sırbia, Poland, England, Spain, Turkey. If you have fun on this server you should continue do not come to Europe with these useless tactics. In my 15*15 nobody know what the backtiming is :)

Lucky you then, it even probably means that you got a good start and shows er... haven't really been here but I presume you growth quite quickly. So if you would have played a few more weeks, doubt you would be still there even if you wouldn't want to quit.