Boom and savage war

DeletedUser

I wouldnt really call it a war since boom isn't really putting full effort into unlike savage. It seems more like a way for boom to get rid of the the weaker and inactive members while raising the confidence of the lesser tribes. Needless to say there are still some rather decent players still alive in the game, but the vast majority lie in the powerhouse boom

******* boom

DeletedUser5213

You could pretty much call it SaVage vs. the Return., and he's been rimmed, so not much for us to do now till we move South :p.

WORMS vs. TS looks interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah... what BOOM vs SaVage war? :p

The Return. is gone.

WORMS vs. TS does look interesting.

Hehehe... oh... ho ho ho... he ha he...... ho ho haaaaaaaaa... :D

DeletedUser5034

Ditto the above two comments. We were invited into it and so we saw there was a BOOM player with nice villages and we decided to take them. That's not a war. Our players are too far away for war at the moment. But in the future it looks like it will be upcoming when we both expand towards each other. :D

Anyway Worms vs TS does indeed look interesting.

DeletedUser

Yeah... what BOOM vs SaVage war? :p

The Return. is gone.

WORMS vs. TS does look interesting.

Hehehe... oh... ho ho ho... he ha he...... ho ho haaaaaaaaa... :D

Haha true but it's bond to happen I just wanted to be the first to post something about it
As far as TS worms go that's more a blood bath between a silent killer(TS) and a group of loud mouth noons(worms) so I really see no point in watching it unless some how worms comes out and coordinates a mass cap of at least 5 villas in a 2hour twice in one week for 2weeks then I might be interested till then they have a s*** ton of ground to make up. Agree or disagree. (Warning I know the mass cap is a highly unlikely thing so be you hyppcrits get rachet bout it please understand I don't see worms pulling this one through unless they come out bombing in the clutch)(double warning if you did not understand half of the last sentence please remove the gun in your safe and polite kill yourself)

DeletedUser

Rose,

(facepalm)

You drunk bastad! HAHAHAHA! :D

Go format your post.

I get what you're saying. Eat some noodlez, stop drinking, throw away crack pipe. :D

-Bones

DeletedUser

Haha true but it's bond to happen I just wanted to be the first to post something about it
As far as TS worms go that's more a blood bath between a silent killer(TS) and a group of loud mouth noons(worms) so I really see no point in watching it unless some how worms comes out and coordinates a mass cap of at least 5 villas in a 2hour twice in one week for 2weeks then I might be interested till then they have a s*** ton of ground to make up. Agree or disagree. (Warning I know the mass cap is a highly unlikely thing so be you hyppcrits get rachet bout it please understand I don't see worms pulling this one through unless they come out bombing in the clutch)(double warning if you did not understand half of the last sentence please remove the gun in your safe and polite kill yourself)

Ty for your analsis. Anything can happen in a war we may be winning the war stat wise but we still have much work to do. Worms can still pull off a counter attack as the two big boys just keep gobbling up the weaker players around them while they wait for us to make our way over there. Should be fun stuff. Though I was hopping to see some more stuff on savage and boom but looks like those two aren't ready to go at it yet purely due to positioning. Savage did a great job picking off the return as did tribal on antigibb.

DeletedUser3741

yea, pretty sure the only reason boom and savage are even at war is because they wanted to kill the return..... now that hes dead thats basically the end of things o_O

DeletedUser

Not really dt is trying to take sunny but Idk if that happen sense there power players are switching tribes or giving up altogether

DeletedUser

Well sunny was taken down a lot when boom found out he was spying, well pretty much on everyone and for everyone. Couldn't keep his mouth shut. The inability to attack him now is only delaying it now.

DeletedUser

Sunny sucked, and now he is banned.

Can we close this thread. When and if SaVage and BOOM start a real war, it will have its own thread and announcement... Im sure.

-Bones