BOOM and Snobs MERGE!!! - LOOKOUT W14 !!!

DeletedUser

I have been getting to know these snobs since I started the World 14 Skype Chat Room.

We have decided to join forces. We have been working out something like this for a while now. The rest of W14 will be ours.

Nothing else to say.

-Bones

DeletedUser

Hell of a move Bones. Gotta pay my respects. See you in a couple months.

DeletedUser5385

Is this suppose to scare everyone? 0.o because I am not sure...

DeletedUser

Its not supposed to scare anyone lol, just the fact that anyone who opposes boom isnt gonna have a pic nic in the park.....(wait, can we have a pic nic in the park with our enemies bones????)

DeletedUser5385

Hasn't been 24 hours since you got to rank one xD and you already thinking you won this world xD

worms and TS still have a chance :)

DeletedUser

Hasn't been 24 hours since you got to rank one xD and you already thinking you won this world xD

worms and TS still have a chance :)

Who said you guys dont have a chance? Are we supposed to be quiet? Go worms and TS, you guys can do it! GO GO GO GO GO

all we're saying is that with the snobs/boom merge, things will get fun.

DeletedUser

Definetly a big move and will really keep things interesting

DeletedUser5385

"The rest of W14 will be ours" 0.0 did you forget to read, that sound to me like you guys think you already won lmao xD and yes this did make the game much more interesting, jcapess! :)

DeletedUser

If I was saying we already won, I'd have said:

What I did say was: This world WILL BE ours. I didn't say it was already, silly. :p

Yes Lopi, we can have a picnic in the park with our enemies. When all tribes come to Vaes Dothrak, the mother of mountains, we can all share our stories and eat and drink together in peace. But when we leave again, the great grass sea and plains that make up this world called 14, will be bathed in blood once again.

Some Advice from the Friendly Neighborhood Advice Dog:

15yekax.jpg

-Bones

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And not SaVage? Right...

ofc azi :) i think soon we will se nice changes on map, maybe boom will get this world soner :)) let's all leave this world and let boom to have it :), with put-in in charge :))

DeletedUser

As the official mascot of BOOM

1b.jpg

I must say that I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE

DeletedUser5381

i mean i was really looking foward to see if Snobs with there constantly dwindling members (yet extremely skilled players) could fight off BOOM. i mean it might now have even been in the playing cards but its what i envisioned happening
thought they would be a close end game match up with WORMS on the side line ready to fight the winner..

just seems that you've taken the 2 arguably best tribes in the game and made them one, i just dont see where any challenge stems from that