BOOM and Snobs MERGE!!! - LOOKOUT W14 !!!

DeletedUser

I love how every time one every world something big diplomatically happens and its tribal hugs. People make smart moves to better their tribe and they are hugging the world. A tribe can not succeed without making actions like merging or making allies. You always need to refresh your ranks and you always need to make diplomacy with the right tribes at the right time to ease pressure off your tribe. Say there are 4 tribes each in a corner you ally or nap the one to the side of you so you can fight the tribe to the bottom of you without having to worry about the side is just smart.

DeletedUser5034

All the members from one tribe simply leave their current tribe and join the other tribe that they are 'merging' with in order to form one whole tribe and be together.
Very useful in this world where the rules don't allow you to send support to people in other tribes even if they are allies.

DeletedUser

You want to come back? We can always use an extra set of hands against Azi and company. :D

DeletedUser

You want to come back? We can always use an extra set of hands against Azi and company. :D

I am already caught up in my next world. I could maybe sit one day depending on day/time if someone needed it. Add me on skype jacob.schaefer26

DeletedUser

hmm the only enemy Azi and the team have , it's the time, WD are down and lose village on all borders, pretty hard to keep up on border wen you have alot of fakes on you, All i want to say it's i had a nice time here, TSavage deserve to win the world, they have players that know how to have fun in this game and you can allways trust them, well it was a fun year and im happy for 1 thing, boom got boomed :)), Good luck to all and see ya on next world :) (sryy for my bad eng )