BOOM vs. The World

• Thread starter DeletedUser5213
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Very skill. Much cool. Such pro.

y0
I don't expect any respect from the ennoblement history on my account, but you have to realize that I joined this world months later than most of the other big accounts around.

I had to make some choices if I ever expected to catch up, and I have done quite a good job of just that, have I not?

Having gone the way of clearing players at crappy morale, losing troops over and over I would have grown much slower and would not be in a position as I am now where I can actually put up a fight.

I've never claimed anything publicly about my skills, time will tell if the flame I've received and continue to receive is warranted.

http://us.twstats.com/us14/index.php?page=tribe&id=499&mode=conquer_stats

Your own tribe has a barb noble percentage of 35%, as well as 179 internals.

I don't make any conclusion out of those stats about your skills, as I know that internals/barb nobling is no indication of skill, I would just like to point out the hypocrisy.

Cheers :)

DeletedUser5213

We have our own barb noble king hahaha, tmp11433. Who also counts for a lot of our internals just FYI.

DeletedUser

I realize that, there are a few of us around the world, your tribe probably participate in it less than most of the others.

I respect SaVage, my only point is that barb nobling / internalling is not really an indicator of skill or lack thereof. The only reason I posted those stats is that the guy I responded to is in your tribe.

There is a lot more respect to be earned from only having war-caps, I totally agree with that, but I have my reasons (excuses some will say).

I did not want to start a flamefest, as I will probably never get the chance to fight SaVage, so what's the point anyways...

As I said, if the bashing of myself is warranted or not, remains to be seen imho, it's only early in the world still.

Cheers, and good luck to SaVage :)

DeletedUser5034

I realize that, there are a few of us around the world, your tribe probably participate in it less than most of the others.

I respect SaVage, my only point is that barb nobling / internalling is not really an indicator of skill or lack thereof. The only reason I posted those stats is that the guy I responded to is in your tribe.

There is a lot more respect to be earned from only having war-caps, I totally agree with that, but I have my reasons (excuses some will say).

I did not want to start a flamefest, as I will probably never get the chance to fight SaVage, so what's the point anyways...

As I said, if the bashing of myself is warranted or not, remains to be seen imho, it's only early in the world still.

Cheers, and good luck to SaVage :)

Haha I'm sorry if this sounded like a personal stab at you. Now that I read it back, it does probably sound like a random attack on you. However that was not my intention. Those that know me will know this.

I was only trying to be a little cheeky with Zax985 who mentioned in another forum post about a player called dark.half (or something like that) also nobling mostly barbs. (Not trying to defend dark.half btw, I don't know him). I just thought that him making fun of another player for doing the same thing and then having someone similar join his tribe was ironic and I could make a little fun of it :)

Anyway... I agree that mass barb nobling doesn't necessarily mean you lack skill in this game. It's just seen as boring and is disliked amongst the TW community. I suppose it's like in football when the players dive and roll about on the floor pretending they have been seriously fouled. It gets them the freekick but everyone sure as hell hates it.

On the plus side, you have good ODA. So at least you're not a turtle barb nobler ;)

Now that you have joined BOOM, you should be seeing some action (most likely with AXE). Good opportunity to take some player villages and silence the critics I suppose.

PS. You're new to BOOM so you probably don't know but don't worry about myself and AziDahaka. We're cool with your tribe members. We may be at war but our tribes don't have any personal issues with each other. We're just 2 rare tribes that actually go to war because it is a war game and not for any particular reason or falling out :p

Very nice. Much love. Such communication. ;)

Good luck to you too!

Sully

DeletedUser

All good man, all good :) The externals are for making fun and taking stabs at each other, as long as it's all in good fun I don't mind receiving a bit of bashing for my play style :)

I took no personal offense, I just wanted to kind of explain myself a little bit.

Cheers.

DeletedUser

The thing i found humorous was his complete lack of od as well as barb nobling. But of course im gonna point it out either way. It doesnt mean hes bad but it means he has a lot to prove you could say. As you all can tell i like to be a bit cheeky but i do respect the other tribes. Well some more then others but i think its impossible to deny savages total war stats as anything but impressive. Although im planning to
do my best to bring those to am end :)

DeletedUser

I suppose it's like in football when the players dive and roll about on the floor pretending they have been seriously fouled. It gets them the freekick but everyone sure as hell hates it.

Was having a really hard time understanding this. There aren't any free kicks in football? Then it hit me, you meant to say soccer, not football. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser5213

Side 1:
Tribes: SaVage, TRBL, Tact
Side 2:
Tribes: BOOM

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 135
Side 2: 41
Difference: 94

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 881,290
Side 2: 254,287
Difference: 627,003

chart

DeletedUser5211

good job Boom with ganja :) you show us again that you cant play without spies and cowards :)

DeletedUser2551

on the contrary that was all my choice boom had nothing to do with my planning to betray Worms/Tact. had squirrel not betrayed me over something stupid like not liking someone in boom(who left boom a day after squirrel betrayed me) i would have had a much more successful plan.

but i admit i am not good enough to fight 8 players at once half who are ro. who wake up when i go to bed. but that is ok i will be seeing you girls in tact very shortly on another account.
you beat me cheaply, yet i killed 95 nobles in a week with very little help from anyone.... you guys are horrible hell vanatoru cannot even send a good 1 second train. go to a world where you can noble barbs and hide behind others more seeing as that is all you are good at.

so continue ranting and raving and saying pointless stuff like "ganja is a traitor" or "ganja is a coward" but i will be building troops and planning revenge =)

squirrel im comin for you buddy!

DeletedUser5213

on the contrary that was all my choice boom had nothing to do with my planning to betray Worms/Tact. had squirrel not betrayed me over something stupid like not liking someone in boom(who left boom a day after squirrel betrayed me) i would have had a much more successful plan.

Complaining about being betrayed first before he could betray his tribe with a "much more successful plan". You're making my night here with your stupid comments Ganja. Squirrel supposedly betrayed you over something you deem idiotic? (his choice is reasonable enough, why work with someone you don't like...) What's your reason for betraying Tact? You can gap it after you've replied.

but i admit i am not good enough to fight 8 players at once half who are ro. who wake up when i go to bed. but that is ok i will be seeing you girls in tact very shortly on another account.
you beat me cheaply, yet i killed 95 nobles in a week with very little help from anyone.... you guys are horrible hell vanatoru cannot even send a good 1 second train. go to a world where you can noble barbs and hide behind others more seeing as that is all you are good at.

You've lost close to 40 villages in a matter of days, I don't know anybody who would consider that good in the slightest. Seems like vana's 1 second trains are too hard for you to snipe. And calling it beating you cheaply :L, you were going to do the same thing to them and try take them by surprise, too bad you got found out first dog ;). Keep noobing it up buddy and good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5213

BOOM taken a hammering this last week, prep. your walls for more.

Side 1:
Tribes: TSaVge, Tact, TRUBLE
Side 2:
Tribes: BOOM

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 51
Side 2: 8
Difference: 43

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 394,176
Side 2: 51,996
Difference: 342,180

chart

DeletedUser

Azi come on you have players who were merging with boom players who took a bunch of villages before we removed them. Dont flaunt it like we tried to defend them

DeletedUser

Yeah, not that it really matters, But I haven't exactly been the kind of Duke to kick people after they lose a few villages. I keep them until they are gone. I dont try to stat whore. I dont really care about that. You can look at the caps and those stats all you want. They do tell a story.

But fact is, barring personal life disasters and donut shaped meteor strikes... the core players of BOOM and I are going to be here when the world closes.

You guys haven't seen anything yet... come be my neighbor. Would you? Be my neighbor? :D

-Bones

DeletedUser5034

Patience Khal. We'll get to you soon. :)

Do I have your word that you will not get 'bored' and quit this world as we start nobling your villages right?
A lot of the big players who we've rimmed got 'bored' as soon as we start hitting them. Strange isn't it?

*cough*Mlipski1, the Return., Slacker2k, AntiGibb etc etc*cough*

​I doubt you will do that but I just want to make sure. :D

DeletedUser

Please send nobles. Lots and lots of them. Who could get bored t-sniping nobles?

Mlipski and skacker2k? You really are throwing every nobody you can think of into the mix :p

Scartik finally got his support. Keep up the good work!

-Bones