BOOM vs. The World

• Thread starter DeletedUser5213
  • Start date

DeletedUser5034

Mlipski1 - Leader of ESCR. First player to get 2 villages. Big player at the time. Not only him but his entire tribe gone. His tribe has like 100 losses on war stats.

Slacker2k - ranked 4th in the world (I think) about 3 weeks ago.

We rimmed these people so quickly and quietly that you players in south didn't get to know who they are.

Check them up on TWStats if you must.

DeletedUser

Yeah dude. I remember them just fine. They weren't players.

Im glad you had fun taking them out. :)

DeletedUser

Yeah, not that it really matters, But I haven't exactly been the kind of Duke to kick people after they lose a few villages. I keep them until they are gone. I dont try to stat whore. I dont really care about that. You can look at the caps and those stats all you want. They do tell a story.

But fact is, barring personal life disasters and donut shaped meteor strikes... the core players of BOOM and I are going to be here when the world closes.

You guys haven't seen anything yet... come be my neighbor. Would you? Be my neighbor? :D

-Bones
I am your neighbor o_O

DeletedUser

Holy! Leila spoke in my general direction again...must be the Ragnarok. Keep away with that mistletoe. :p

-Bones

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And this is the end of boom, sad to see that they didnt win the world....sad..but this game it's a so dont take it to hard :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5213

After 92 days of war.

Side 1:
Tribes: TSaVge, TRUBLE
Side 2:
Tribes: BOOM

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 308
Side 2: 95
Difference: 213