Bot accounts active on this world?

bidam veer

Reaction score
there is no tomorrow?i had plans for tomorrow...if there's no tomorrow,i will have to rob the bank today.and i am out of time:)))

DeletedUser6581

What I Told you dream? Don't talk, just stay pretty , stay pretty all the time, let your long hair out, stay pretty.

bidam veer

Reaction score
copy-paste massage...i have received the same message on uk server.the only difference created on us36, but with the same mistakes:rpoblem etc.it's funny:))

DeletedUser6081

I have some questions about this, I dont understand why they just cant be barbed. US worlds are small and cramped, some extra barbs would do the server justice. Also, the 20:1 ratio makes it difficult to find farms and these fake accounts are a huge source of farming for everyone who is playing. All im saying is dont punish everyone for one person cheating.

bidam veer

Reaction score
hahaha...you have a past together.i really hope to have a present and future on w36.it will be fun to watch you:)))

DeletedUser6581

Nightmare ? Shit that's a good one tomaraya. Just giving people the heads up and how you love to cheat with illegal scripts , that's all.

DeletedUser8082

Still a massive amount of these vills in the world. Not bots tho. I have about 30 near me.

I don’t care if they’re removed or banned. They’re useless.

They’re built as PP farms. Surely the mods know it’s one player making 100’s accounts for pp. they’ll destroy the PP market, and ruin competition. The pp market has never been so liquid so early on a .US world. Hence players at the top were able to buy MASSIVE amounts when normally it’s a little more difficult to buy resources.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6081

I can’t farm anything right now, everything is either below the 20:1 ratio or is banned.

This is ridiculous, it’s literally been days and we haven’t even had an update.

DeletedUser8045

I'm not happy to read that I'm still your nightmare.

:):)
LMAO my favorite quote

"constantly accused others of not having personal life and being permanently in the game"
"but in fact even when he went to the toilet he was carrying the computer with him"

made my day

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6581

Stay pretty dreamy, don't talk girl, remember, staying pretty is the key.