Bot Protection

DeletedUser

Hahaha you must be a complete retard to fill in the code in dozens of tabs

DeletedUser

i think most people just close the tabs dees, but when it effects lots of coords from your scripts,, it may as well be said that you only need to put in the one code, as long as you check they correspond.

i get the feeling its going to effect a snipe soon enough and then im gonna quit this server for sure..as if lag and other elements are not enough...last thing we need is a miss by bot window i can tell ya.

DeletedUser

Erm .. Just ignore the bot till after the snipe, or untill you've gone through all your tabs. There's just this number-fill-in banner on the top-left but it does not affect the game. You can still continue whatever you are doing ..

DeletedUser

who is going to test the bots by continuing through a cycle dees??? obviously you did, then what point are the bot protections if thats the case??

DeletedUser

It's in my own disadvantage .. The longer you wait to fill in the numbers, the more times a box will pop up .. How usefull they really are, I don't know .. But I thought there's a time limit so after x minutes the game gets blocked and then it's like the old version. I.e. only the number box is on a page ..

DeletedUser

bot protection got fixed, but is still pretty annoying, i get it like 4 times a day:mad:

DeletedUser1505

Hah.Bot Protection is for nubs.i have a bot to deal with that :cool: (y)