Bratva & P.P.G

Arabs

Reaction score

Hello Everyone,

I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas holidays and looking forward to the New Year.

The Pakhan is here to shut the propaganda and clarify things to other tribes of w50. But first things first, we do understand that Propaganda and Politics (PNP) is part of this game, yet saying bad things about families is not acceptable and reflect a low way of thinking the mentality a professional player shouldn't have. Always remember that this is a game we joined to make friends, not enemies (doesn’t matter if we are in-game allies or enemies). Saying bad words about other’s families online is like yelling irl when you don’t have a solid point. I hope all be respectful not as you are doing in world chat's discord.

Now back to the game, and exposing the lies :D

In the last few days, there have been rumors that Banana and Botva family (or as many like to call them Bratva) are working together or have an alliance. o_O
Just to make sure that we're dotting all the T's here, Banana and Bratva never had an alliance. :D Actually, we had a war before which ended with Bratva offering peace to us but that isn’t important now, as the reason was silly.

The 1 Day WAR

We had Bratva in our discord ‘cuz as you all see how active they are on world chat like they have no life so I approached them to entertain us like VIPs as well as get to know them better. :cool:

We both expressed our interest in working together. But never did any sort of deal. When the real talk had come, and we told them to stay back of K55 they underestimated us, saying we are in no position to demand anything, :oops: I quote “Look at us and look at you. We are 5 times bigger than you”. After hearing that, an alternative solution by us had to be made...

The Bad Marriage, but Staying for the Kids

Staying-married-in-a-loveless-marriage-for-kids-sake.jpg

Our best alternative solution -due to our location- was to work with tribes in our K, Report. We talked and had a fair Partnership agreement, even though is an all for one tribe, while we are an actual whole tribe who works as one. But as long as he came to us as a tribe, we treated him equally. The agreement had a 5 pages contract. o_O It was to clarify everything and limit from backstabbing! :D

0511-0810-3119-1743_Cartoon_of_an_Office_Worker_with_Too_Much_Paperwork_clipart_image.png

The Rim Fight

In the contract we discussed borders, and that will stay in the core, while we take the rim.
The Borderline

But since tribe is in the core, he will need space to grow & loot effectively. A village in K45 was the best option (which was changed later to other coordinates) to secure his loot and they will expand towards Bratva. and for that Banana will capture the rim village before the 20th. Which we did capture it but got recapped easily because it was 40+ hrs away. That was the only part of the agreement which Banana failed to do. started complaining then threatened us with war, then he wanted to amend borders allowing his whole tribe to expand in the rim because they "do not have space" where to grow. :( His rim expansion was denied due to his behavior when we were late with the village, and we offered to him some alternatives but no cooperation from his side.

full_VITAE-iStock-backstabber.jpg

A sentence I read a lot but didn't understand what does it mean... well it was a synonym for Backstabber. o_O
threatened us with quitting
Then he started plotting against us. Backstabbing us, his allies, (who were supposed to be acting as 1 tribe). He shared information that was supposed to stay confidential -according to the contract- even if a problem happened. Even though the contract was preached, unlike , we didn’t share anything or cross the border that was set in the contract. We kept things confidential because of what we’re obliged to. :)

Botva The Entertainers ... sorry, I mean Bratva

fat_people.jpg

Yesterday, we had an “urgent call” as requested from Jaguar, no agenda was given, just labeled as urgent. Concluding the call that they knew about the contract since day 1 of its signature. :oops: They claim they saw us as friends but never told us betrayed us since day one. :oops: I quote "You knew he had a spy in our tribe and didn't tell us", well we are obligated with the contract but you weren't, yet, you knew he leaked the contract and didn't tell us? :D

Dear w50 forum readers and followers

Relax and get ready to be entertained, 'cause w50 going to be on fire

I write this here (even though you are all more active on discord) for the reason:
  • There are moderators here so the conversation will be with manners. Unlike discord when you talk about families.

P.S. has pretty good skills at photoshop. If you received a photo from him, you can always double-check with me as I will show you the original via shared screen. ;)

Deja vu

Reaction score
[/QUOTE]

Hahahahah i must say,u are something else aus,you are just something else lmao.
we declare a war and we offered you peace?hahahhaha you are such a clown for even believing u stand a chance agaist us,you will find out soon enough that thouts its ok.

So besides all the lies u told us,let me tell to all these players the truth,to do that we need a timeline.so lets get it.
here is when putted us in his disc :
a couple of days after we join his disc,like 2-3 days he told us to have an alliance and basically telling us to stop nobling on k55 while we had already villages in that continent.BUT,theres a big but here aus asked that time banana where like 17?18?lets say max 20 villages tribe ,while we were like 5 times bigger than them,maybe more.

we told them that cannot happend u asking to much,and is in that continent too we cant affort to grow.His answer?i can take care of i can rim him,those where your wards,unfortunantly i cant prove that bcs it was on a voice call but in that voice call they where players that can prove what im tellin right now.In exchange we told him,we can both noble in k55 and u guys maybe move forward to 44.He answered ok i will talk to my council and then i will answer to you.Guess what?he never answered.i wonder why?:rolleyes:

so heres why at 12 in the month they made a contract with for an endgame alliance while they told us they can take care ,maybe they thought they can take care of him by recruiting him?:eek:clowns!

At that point we had no clue that banana was cooperating with ,we where having fun in their calls,we where playing games together and stuff like that.They knew we will go agaist steve yet they made a secret endgame alliance with him and tells us nothing,but that doesnt seem so but at this point right?Well its bcs its not even half they did.

So before 5 days,exactly 5 we knew nothing till then,so stop lying at our faces clown, contact with us and told us about their contract and stuff like that,i didnt believe him at first cause we all know ,but i had to search it more a little bit,so me and jaguar asked some tribes about it,and find out that was telling us the truth....so u are claiming u didnt have an alliance with us and didnt want one right?then explain us this ,i have screenshots about stark too (a rim tribe on our k),liars,Mf basically all the tribes that could affect us.

So you said to where we have an alliance while we didnt,u did that probably to make where hit us,little noob how small can u be?

so after that we believed and guess what? aus reached to me after 2 days 28 of the mounth?can u guess what it was about???come on its not difficult....ABOUT HITTING !!! yeahhhhh how u guessed it right?this time not only they told us to hit together when they told us that they can handle him alone but they even offered us to put nuke for us to noble too,what happend clown?what your answer will be now 2face noob??

BUT WAIT WE HAVE MORE,we knew at that time that they where backstabing us all this time but we wanted to act fools and wait the perfect time to expose them,so we told them we will answer u in 2 days.Can u guess what bananas did in those 2 days??? !!! thats right!!! they went one more time to asking him to go with them.(in case u need proof on the pscreenshot that send ull see on my disc the word "χθες" tha means yesterday in greek u can translate if u want.

so here is all the truth,and the real truth,not your imaginary world u 2face noob.I dont know why u eve still talking,u disgust me.