Bringing the Fun! to the forums...

DeletedUser

1. Well done you have spy, doesn't make you a good duke, you know all my plans yet still can't noble any villas from evict!
2.Ok Losh + CC3 thats only 2 tribes, TRBL Was on your side, i just convinced them to step back!

so in your little world lets say
Evict/Fun/C B K (with support from LOSH + cc3) 3/5 Vs DX And its 9 alliances to only stop FUN! does that mean you'll need another 18 allies to fight Evict and C B K...

Get of your high horse and admit anything you can do i can severely do better!

all i hear is complaints on how you can't lead an op :L.... Also why did you disband and make a copy of a us14 tribe? is it becausee your only inviting trusted members or?...
You've literally hugged the whole world (CBK) for the middle part, and recruited the whole of Fun!'s good players.

DeletedUser6003

Lol, you got it all wrong, the good players stayed in Fun! And i mean, common why give a about hugging? There will only be 2 sides in the end anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You've literally hugged the whole world (CBK) for the middle part, and recruited the whole of Fun!'s good players.

LOL were is your account on this world? no, i thought not goodnight!
Hugged C B K? i dropped the alliance when you all begged for it back! LOL

DeletedUser

To which Ibradz replied:

Conclusion: I was just proving that you were lying on the forums, I never said anything else about myself or about you. I just proved you were lying. So now why are you slandering me? I know you are butt hurt because everyone knows you are a liar but please dont take it out on me.
Thank you :)

I Have not lied just not told everyone my tribal diplomacy but hey you know it anyway due to spies :)...

DeletedUser5963

I Have not lied just not told everyone my tribal diplomacy but hey you know it anyway due to spies :)...

No no no you lied. I'm pretty sure I called you guys out on it being more than evict and fun! And was flamed with "tribal support" when in fact it was other tribes.

At no point did we say whether having more allies was good or bad. The point is you put it that DX is hugging and fun and evict was the smaller member count. When based on your diplomacy is clearly not the case.

you guys hugged the whole world.

DeletedUser

And now you are using the tribes you hugged to support all the players around me who I can potentially noble. Really sad... :p

DeletedUser5381

(sorry for the off topic) but do you ever just get pissed off
Loyalty:Dropped from 31 to 4
cuz im mad! lol

DeletedUser

DeletedUser5959

(sorry for the off topic) but do you ever just get pissed off
Loyalty:Dropped from 31 to 4
cuz im mad! lol

I recently procured a village where my noble hit it down to 2 percent.
What made me even more mad, was that the player I conquered started to demo his village
when he realized he wasn't just f'ed; he was properly f'd...the battle was fun overall though,
so it makes up for it being slightly better then a barb and not one I overall feel accomplished by.

...Sorry to also have gone off of topic.

DeletedUser

No no no you lied. I'm pretty sure I called you guys out on it being more than evict and fun! And was flamed with "tribal support" when in fact it was other tribes.

At no point did we say whether having more allies was good or bad. The point is you put it that DX is hugging and fun and evict was the smaller member count. When based on your diplomacy is clearly not the case.

you guys hugged the whole world.

Are you serious right now? ok yes we 'hugged' 2 extra tribes for support, that still makes 4/5 tribes no? you had ALLIES NO? IN THE SAME WAR NO? AGAINST ONE TRIBE NO? you was more then happy to hug to bully FUN! but when evict came over you all started Crying.

DeletedUser

come on it gets rough when you run out of free internals and you actually have to take villages

That's when you start looking for other tribes you don't want in the world anymore internals...what are they going to do about it, not a damn thing cuz Hellbound said so. :smack:

DeletedUser

Well thought we had diplomacy agreement with sav. It appears from incomings from economic and david we must not.

DeletedUser806

I did try to tell you that you shouldn't trust them trapper. Hope you hold up well against them. They aren't much cop to be fair.