Bringing the Fun! to the forums...

DeletedUser

Hellbound brings a valid point. My question is what happened to Dx? Then why the sudden shift to Savage and warring evict? I am confused, the war with fun was dropped like a rock.

DX didn't like that there 9v1 turned to 9v2 :L

DeletedUser

Perhaps not offensively but Defensively there are a number of tribes supporting fun.

And that is only Evict? It's called building defense for your OWN tribe and allied tribe.

Oh and I guess I could just leave these here:

96d5501376de26bc5d4412f6f4e5beb6.png

ec9677945b61d9770e2459b85db5099c.png

DeletedUser

I still don't understand the disband, but with the well-known players in fun and evict, it would be obvious they would be working together.

I guess now we just got to wait to the dust settles and see what plays out here.

DeletedUser

Yes, discord please claim his as your noble target, even though you promised to invite him into your tribe. What a liar....

Now Ibradz stop lying on the forum. Here is part of the message you sent your entire tribe :

5.NEW NAP's
LOSH (will be supporting the new DX recruits {As seen below} + any K45 players.)
CC3 (will be supporting Discord +K54 players.)
TRBL[FONT=Verdana, Arial] To remove them from DX side.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Now that we got that out of the way, you are also hugging with CBK and here is the proof from the same mail:[/FONT]

We now have almost 70/80 Members And with the help of C B K This war should be a breeze.

Alright, now Ibradz when will you stop lying?

Also EARL. that op did not work becasue Brokenfear (who i helped greatly by getting him co players and all) decided to trick the tribe into attacking even though it was stacked and did not take part in the OP. We were wondering what was going on, but once it was reveiled that he was a spy we realized :)

AGAIN: IBRADZ the forum is not the place to lie, so dont even ry to conver your sorry a55. OK? Thanks :)

DeletedUser

Jesus frickin Christ all I'm reading is easily the equivalent to teenage girls rambling on and on,

All I know is .US needs to admit that every world is little more then a hugger's paradise,
a convention of those that get wreaked on other servers, a place for those that have
a decent amount of skill can get the masses to ride their wienees please tell me this
how can you be willing to die for the throne when you don't even have the heart to
die for your own...seriously stop acting like a bunch of school girls before HB comes
to see you.

DeletedUser5381

lol hellbound you quit w18 after 3 weeks or something.. i mean the forums are for people to shit talk each other and brag..
if you want to complain join the world and play

DeletedUser

I am playing vogel...I am...or else I wouldn't be here,
but seriously this isn't even appropriate s*it talking,
if it had more players posting war stats/op's gone wrong
I'd be one happy player...all I'm reading is "so and so raped me now my butt hurts"
"They disbanded this tribe and that tribe and now my butt hurts" or "They're lying about the butt pains"

DeletedUser

Yes, discord please claim his as your noble target, even though you promised to invite him into your tribe. What a liar....

Now Ibradz stop lying on the forum. Here is part of the message you sent your entire tribe :

5.NEW NAP's
LOSH (will be supporting the new DX recruits {As seen below} + any K45 players.)
CC3 (will be supporting Discord +K54 players.)
TRBL To remove them from DX side.

Now that we got that out of the way, you are also hugging with CBK and here is the proof from the same mail:

We now have almost 70/80 Members And with the help of C B K This war should be a breeze.

Alright, now Ibradz when will you stop lying?

Also EARL. that op did not work becasue Brokenfear (who i helped greatly by getting him co players and all) decided to trick the tribe into attacking even though it was stacked and did not take part in the OP. We were wondering what was going on, but once it was reveiled that he was a spy we realized :)

AGAIN: IBRADZ the forum is not the place to lie, so dont even ry to conver your sorry a55. OK? Thanks :)

1. Well done you have spy, doesn't make you a good duke, you know all my plans yet still can't noble any villas from evict!
2.Ok Losh + CC3 thats only 2 tribes, TRBL Was on your side, i just convinced them to step back!

so in your little world lets say
Evict/Fun/C B K (with support from LOSH + cc3) 3/5 Vs DX And its 9 alliances to only stop FUN! does that mean you'll need another 18 allies to fight Evict and C B K...

Get of your high horse and admit anything you can do i can severely do better!

all i hear is complaints on how you can't lead an op :L.... Also why did you disband and make a copy of a us14 tribe? is it becausee your only inviting trusted members or?...

DeletedUser

For the record the evict/fun merge was always gonna happen, you just brought it on a lot quicker by WARing Fun! you just don't like the fact you now know you mad a bad move!

DeletedUser806

Okay well I tend to avoid getting involved in bickering on the forums however this needs saying.

You are trying to condemn us for giving a NAP to LOSH in return for defensive cover if required. Yet you aligned yourself with multiple tribes to stack your front for when you took on Fun! before we got involved due to the merge.

kettlecallingpotblack.jpg

It's okay... It gets better!

Bonus Village Jan 26, 21:15
I see you are starting to align yourselves with Evict.

(Several of your members mailed me asking me to talk to you about this choice as they do not think it is in any way smart).

Now that we got that out of the way, I heard that you are about to send support to some members of my tribe who plan to leave. I strongly urge you not to for several reasons. AS WELL AS me offering you an alliance.

Heres the thing,

Say you were to join them and stack them. That would make us go to war with them for recruiting our members, and would make them the largest tribe by about 170K points. That is an incredible lead, and without anyone to noble (we are too far away) they will MOST CERTAINLY noble your tribe.

Like you mailed me before, they will noble you unless I would have made that NAP they would have already been nolbing your villages. WHY ELSE would they want to leave us, have you stack them, and then while your troops are in their villages, they will noble you.

Sorry for ranting, but I have more to tell you.

We already know these players are liars, because they are planning to jump ship, so I will not even give them a chance to redeem themselves. I want them all nobled. Then our tribe and yours can merge and fight Evict on fair ground. We will have about 27 members in a couple weeks time, and we can make a main tribe and an academy tribe. It is the way to gauurantee vicotry. We also have about 10 tribes here that will be away from the front line and will stack to minimize losses.

What do you say?

DCGolfer Jan 26, 21:21
haha I see it doesn't take long for word to spread in this game. I guess the moral of the story is don't trust nobody.

Bonus Village Jan 26, 21:23
Yes, don't trust nobody. The fact that your own tribemates are mailing me (3 of them have mailed me) doesn't mean anything to you?

Bonus Village Jan 26, 21:45
Ahh well alrihgt, I expect you are going and blabbing to Evict right about now. Great job.

DCGolfer Jan 26, 21:47
I'm a bit excited to see how this all plays out, not gonna lie. Because there is so much crap going on everywhere and I have no idea whats gonna happen!

Bonus Village Jan 26, 21:48
.... Well who will you align yourself with?

Ahhh and you made a forum post about it? Just had 2 more of your members mail me asking to join my tribe xD

DCGolfer Jan 26, 21:51
Guess all I have to say is what I said before:

Don't trust nobody.

That goes for me and you both.

Bonus Village Jan 26, 21:51
Ahhh, so I will take that as a yes. You have mailed Exict that I know about this. Well it doesn't matter. I have 2 spies in their tribe... xD

Bonus Village Jan 26, 21:54
Also, a very stupid desicion. You could have gotten those villages for your tribe. It annoys me to see players like you.

THose players are CLEARLY in need of support, which means if you dont support them, and instead noble them, your tribe will benefit greatly, but instead you wish to cower and ally with the biggest tribe, who i PROMISE you, will only turn on you like they did on us.

THanks for your time and I will be sending this conversation to your entire tribe so they can see who you really are.

Now you make a lot of assumptions in that mail to LOSH!

'They will most certainly noble you' -
If you had actually done your research you would know that I came from LOSH, in their leadership after moulding that tribe. So there is no way on earth that I would put them in such a predicament.

It becomes even more humorous when you take into consideration that within that mail you offer them an alliance and a merger.

Still going to criticise us for our diplomacy?

'
We also have about 10 tribes here that will be away from the front line and will stack to minimize losses'.

hugs_for_all_by_milli90-d63c9n5.png

I guess we can't all play to your ideals!

Also... No one likes a mouthy person who talks down to everyone. DCgolfer did what he knew was best for the tribe. He and his council know that I wouldn't betray them or anyone at LOSH. I still teach and help quite a few of them. So anyway .. Maybe sort out your own house before passing judgement on others.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bravo.. think you covered most of Bonus villages Failures there.. 10/10

DeletedUser

Okay well I tend to avoid getting involved in bickering on the forums however this needs saying.

You are trying to condemn us for giving a NAP to LOSH in return for defensive cover if required. Yet you aligned yourself with multiple tribes to stack your front for when you took on Fun! before we got involved due to the merge.

kettlecallingpotblack.jpg

It's okay... It gets better!

Now you make a lot of assumptions in that mail to LOSH!

'They will most certainly noble you' -
If you had actually done your research you would know that I came from LOSH, in their leadership after moulding that tribe. So there is no way on earth that I would put them in such a predicament.

It becomes even more humorous when you take into consideration that within that mail you offer them an alliance and a merger.

Still going to criticise us for our diplomacy?

'
We also have about 10 tribes here that will be away from the front line and will stack to minimize losses'.

hugs_for_all_by_milli90-d63c9n5.png

I guess we can't all play to your ideals!

Also... No one likes a mouthy person who talks down to everyone. DCgolfer did what he knew was best for the tribe. He and his council know that I wouldn't betray them or anyone at LOSH. I still teach and help quite a few of them. So anyway .. Maybe sort out your own house before passing judgement on others.

REKT go dodo <3

this literally could not have been said any better

DeletedUser

I did yes, on the condition that he turned against you guys, which he did not. He was just stalling for time and letting DX know what i was saying. Hence he became my noble target.

DeletedUser

I did yes, on the condition that he turned against you guys, which he did not. He was just stalling for time and letting DX know what i was saying. Hence he became my noble target.

nothing wrong with this in my eyes

DeletedUser6003

There has been so much hugging on this world, why stop? Bonus village, you must feel so alone right now... I just want you to know, that if you feel the need, I will give you a hug!

6qgz9x.png

DeletedUser

Perhaps not offensively but Defensively there are a number of tribes supporting fun.

To which Ibradz replied:

LOL no you need to lear facts, i take it your in DX?

Conclusion: I was just proving that you were lying on the forums, I never said anything else about myself or about you. I just proved you were lying. So now why are you slandering me? I know you are butt hurt because everyone knows you are a liar but please dont take it out on me.
Thank you :)