[Bug] Tribalwars.NET vs Tribalwars.US

DeletedUser

Hello people how´s it going?

I think i saw this thread in some other place long time ago but i can´t find it sorry and as i can see the problem still persists...

So...

Tribalwars Homepage, if you are in .US you can´t see .NET and backwards the same...

Aren´t we "losing" some advertising this way?
||
||
\/
nethomepage.png
uspicture.png

Best regards:)

DeletedUser

Yes, this has been seen, and it will hopefully be sorted soon

DeletedUser

lol

tribalwars.us is no longer in the tribalwars.net list.
tribalwars.net is no longer in the tribalwars.us list.

Did you guys have a fight? :D

DeletedUser

lol

tribalwars.us is no longer in the tribalwars.net list.
tribalwars.net is no longer in the tribalwars.us list.

Did you guys have a fight? :D

yes.
it involved gordon, morthy, several "professional dancers", a cookie and a corner.

DeletedUser

There are business reasons for this happening. It isn't the fact that .us and .net are in a feud against one another.

DeletedUser1381

They trying to keep .us from becoming bigger than .net? Im sure if more players on .net knew about .us they would join :)

DeletedUser1093

There are business reasons for this happening. It isn't the fact that .us and .net are in a feud against one another.

This ^^^

I don't know the reasoning, though I could guess. From the sound of that though this isn't going to happen.

DeletedUser2069

Yes it is

.net doesnt show .US in the bar
.us doesnt show .new in the bar

DeletedUser1446

What Lisa is trying to say is that they WANT to keep it this way...so it is not a bug as we think it is;)

DeletedUser2069

Why would you want to keep it this way

People on .net might not know .us is there cause its not on that list

Whatever this server will just never grow I guess

DeletedUser1381

Why would you want to keep it this way

People on .net might not know .us is there cause its not on that list

Whatever this server will just never grow I guess

i for one did not think this was a bug. .net just does not want this server to grow, and as perv said without .us on .nets list this server wont grow. Thats why i say this server needs to start up more worlds than what they have been doing to keep the players they have rather losing them. They keep saying we currently dont have enough people :smack: When will we have enough? I dont think we are growing at a good rate. I say lets get this server rolling and spice it up a bit. Why not start something new that the other servers dont have so our smaller population can have some fun. We are growing old and wherry waiting for something to happen here.

DeletedUser2069

Aint that the truth

they need a world to open every 2 months on this server to keep people here

cause lets face it the way this server is it takes 2 months for a tribe to become dominant an own the world then its no fun for people many leave others fight till they die then leave nothing keeps them here. If they had a new world to go to on this server they probably would but most go back to .net where they have a chance at the game

I said a long time ago make a world that is not being made anywhere else and you will gain a lot more people then you have now but nobody listens to the people playing the game

DeletedUser1381

I think someone needs to speak with Innogames about this.