Bully tactics

DeletedUser

World 4 is my second world for this game. I like this game but I seriously doubt i'll be playing much longer if this bullying keeps up. I started on world 3, and I was able to build several fully built cities before I was attacked by anyone. I've been playing world 4 for less then a week. My village has been attacked by 5 different players. One player sent rams to my 350 point town to destroy my walls. I've sent messages to each of these players asking why they'd attack a newb player just starting out. One was respectful and apologized,he thought I was inactive. Two have not responded and two more sent rather rude messages telling me I am to be their farms. Both of these players each have multiple villages, so it is obvious that they just want to bully people into quitting. I came online today to see my little tiny village attacked by 1000 axemen, 80 rams and 100 catapults which destroyed my L9 walls and L10 headquarters...Is this the way players want world 4 to be played?

DeletedUser1446

Unfortunately that is not their fault mate...

The problem is that in this server we have lack of more players. Sorry if you start near stronger players.

They are just doing their part.

DeletedUser

Everyone is struggling for more resources,and newbies,well they are the source of the resources :D . catapulting you down makes you want to start over,which gives advantage to the players around you (your village turns into a barbarian) .
you can ask for startup advises from plenty of people though.that way you will be the one bashing ;)

DeletedUser

Build up your village if you need resources.There are 100s of games out there of this genre, if this is one of those games that prey on newbs then it would explain the lack of new players sticking around. They just go elsewhere.

DeletedUser

Anne, look at it like this:

You need $100. You have $10. There is $100 sitting on the ground. Do you take the $100 bill from the ground or do you invest your $10 and get $100 in 100 years? You take the $100 from the ground.

Same whit your village. I need resources to make a coin. I already have 2800 wood 3000 clay and 2500 iron. Your village has 28k wood 30k clay and 25k iron. I'm not gonna waste the ressies i already have on building res pits...im gonna take the ressies that are sitting in your village. Its just common logic.

DeletedUser

Jesus, it's a disgrace whatever these players tell you- a 359 point village is of no value, and for a guy who send 1000 axemen, 80 rams and 100 catapults to keep you down, must be strange :)

However, now you see what a waste of time this game is, so just move on and don't wast more time on it. Life is too short :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Build up your village if you need resources.There are 100s of games out there of this genre, if this is one of those games that prey on newbs then it would explain the lack of new players sticking around. They just go elsewhere.

I hate to say I have been saying this for a couple years now, when i first started on NET play there were well over half a million players, now a tiny fraction of that.

TW will go poof one day as nobody will be able to pay for the service, and the rude ass players that think they are wicked great that stay for a couple months andthen quit....ruin it for those that actually stay for years, win worlds, and have fun.

I would suggest you quit this server, go to NET and join W59, it is brand new, start in the NW spot and mail me. i use the same name always so i am easy to find. I will do my best to teach you how to play the game, I also have a load of friends there and they will also help teach you the game, and support you if i ask them.

Mail me ingame, once again same name and i will help you out the best I can.

Once you learn the game, you can come back to this server on a later world and kick the crap out of those if they are still around, the ones the treated you bad.

Dont give up on the game, as it is a good one once you know how to play, and have friends to help you out.

Mail me please in game.

DeletedUser

So true, don't give up just because of some players. I had my fair share of doing it xD attacking newbs for resources but thats the game, i also had my fair share of helping new players. Just DON'T give up yet :] Once you get the hang of it im sure your gonna have lots of fun, even if you lose, after a while you'll see that losing can be fun to ;DDDD

DeletedUser

lol im the dude attacking her : )....... c a 300 point village is worth farming 3-5k resources of each 2x a day ads up after awhile and especially comes in handy when im makin my noble train!!!!!!

DeletedUser

You're just one of several losers that feels threatened by any competition, so you try to get every one around you to quit the game. I feel sad for you :D I did not know about the .net server. I will be trying it out today. ;)

DeletedUser

Once you get good at the game, you will see that you need to do that to survive. If you wanna practice getting better at the game then go to the premades section of the forums and there's a premade there that is gonna teach newer players how to play the game in w59. they'll start about 15 days late. I'll post the name of the tribe and it's thread when I find it

DeletedUser1093

.net is much more competitive, I think you will find it even worse. Unfortunately this is life in TW, it is kill or be killed.

Most good players would be willing to stop farming new players if theyask nicely, and probably even teach them how to play better. However if they don't attack anybody they will never grow.

DeletedUser

You're just one of several losers that feels threatened by any competition, so you try to get every one around you to quit the game. I feel sad for you :D I did not know about the .net server. I will be trying it out today. ;)

No Acting like a bully here, But its part of the game.. I've made more than 3 people quit the world in the first week, why? Resources. Your Village has those resources. If you were near me, i would do the same!

Anyway, Join a Fresh world and try your luck there, otherwise you're gonna hate your time on tribalwars, but its a dog eat dog world.

DeletedUser

Once you get good at the game, you will see that you need to do that to survive. If you wanna practice getting better at the game then go to the premades section of the forums and there's a premade there that is gonna teach newer players how to play the game in w59. they'll start about 15 days late. I'll post the name of the tribe and it's thread when I find it

There you go Anne, I am also on W59 NET and in one of the top tribe there, I can also help you learn. On that world i have so many friends, i am sure you can get taught by some ofthe best players NET server has.

DeletedUser

Anne, you can join my harem on w59 ^^ That is... if you are a female :/

DeletedUser

There you go Anne, I am also on W59 NET and in one of the top tribe there, I can also help you learn. On that world i have so many friends, i am sure you can get taught by some ofthe best players NET server has.

I am sure I could join to help as well :) I probably wouldn't play the world, BUT I would gladly help teach how the game is played :)

Nauzhror

Reaction score

You do realize the point of this game is to war other players, right?

If you're not looking to be attacked you're seriously playing the wrong game.

DeletedUser

You do realize the point of this game is to war other players, right?

If you're not looking to be attacked you're seriously playing the wrong game.

^^This^^

However, I would also add that you can learn how to play the game from guides on the forums. There is a guide library located here.

It may be worth reading up a little bit about the game and how to play it, to be able to learn how to counter these people attacking you best. If you cannot find what you need in a guide, ask a friendly person ingame or on the forum for advise.

DeletedUser329

Hai Anne, Lots of people will give a variety of advice . It's great to gather all the help you can get,however the best way to learn is through your own experience.
Wherever you play you will get people wanting to farm you. It's probably best to join an older world on the rim to learn the game. It is less competitive there and will give you more opportunity to grow and learn the game less effected by 'bullies' than on a newer world.
The best of the best have come under attack and been beaten at some point . The key is to learn from your experiences.

Good Luck <3

<3

DeletedUser2069

The Great Aliyah has spoken XD
Her words are wise, Its something you do want to listen to.
Plus shes hot, "To hot to handle" so she is always right :p