Bully tactics

DeletedUser1180

Hai Anne, Lots of people will give a variety of advice . It's great to gather all the help you can get,however the best way to learn is through your own experience.
Wherever you play you will get people wanting to farm you. It's probably best to join an older world on the rim to learn the game. It is less competitive there and will give you more opportunity to grow and learn the game less effected by 'bullies' than on a newer world.
The best of the best have come under attack and been beaten at some point . The key is to learn from your experiences.

Good Luck <3

<3

I learned from starting on the rim of older worlds. And by mistakes. But what is more important: from others. The tribal in tribal wars is there for a reason. As a group you can accomplish more and if your tribe has experienced players they will teach you. Unless you are in a tribe with macho bullies, because they are too afraid for competition to learn you stuff :smack:

The attacking is part of the game. Sometimes talking helps - as Anne noticed - and they may back off. Or not.... In my case: get nobled but than the pro teached me how to play. :rolleyes:We ended up playing the same tribe on other worlds.
But remember: its a game so it should be fun. :)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
The attacking is part of the game. Sometimes talking helps - as Anne noticed - and they may back off. Or not.... In my case: get nobled but than the pro teached me how to play. :rolleyes:We ended up playing the same tribe on other worlds.
But remember: its a game so it should be fun. :)

Been on the other side of that scenario a few times. As long as someone is polite and respectful after I noble them I am always more than happy to give them some tips on how to improve.

DeletedUser1446

Thanks for adding reputation to this user. May you be lucky enough to receive the same Reputation back in turn.

I got you some rep because of that...is always good to know!

I do the same although i don´t have as much experience as you have but i always try to help.

Cheers

DeletedUser2069

Well if you have enough friends they will do all the attacking for you :p

DeletedUser1180

Well if you have enough friends they will do all the attacking for you :p
:O and what do you call nobling? To grow you do need to attack... And wonder what you would have to give in return for all the attacks done for you.
Most of us like it to work together to attack, only building won't get you far.

Been on the other side of that scenario a few times. As long as someone is polite and respectful after I noble them I am always more than happy to give them some tips on how to improve.
Me too ;)

DeletedUser2069

:O and what do you call nobling? To grow you do need to attack... And wonder what you would have to give in return for all the attacks done for you.
Most of us like it to work together to attack, only building won't get you far.

Touché

Nauzhror

Reaction score
TW will go poof one day as nobody will be able to pay for the service, and the rude ass players that think they are wicked great that stay for a couple months andthen quit....ruin it for those that actually stay for years, win worlds, and have fun.

Explain to me how exactly world hoppers "ruin" the game by quitting early?

DeletedUser

Explain to me how exactly world hoppers "ruin" the game by quitting early?

I would have thought that the improve the game by quitting - and the earlier they quit, the better the game is improved.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I would have thought that the improve the game by quitting - and the earlier they quit, the better the game is improved.

Heh, more ignorance.

Care to explain the logic behind that, or do you just like making stupid comments with absolutely no reasoning to back them up?

DeletedUser2069

The title of this thread fits you perfectly all you do is bully people cause you think your better then everyone

Nauzhror

Reaction score
The title of this thread fits you perfectly all you do is bully people cause you think your better then everyone

No, in fact I believe I was more or less defending 15:42 from the constant "bullying" of PERV members smearing them for making defense, and for "not attacking" anyone.

As I stated in the other thread, I have never, ever, not once, claimed to be better than everyone. I did claim to most likely be better than everyone in PERV, but if that's the same as claiming to be better than everyone then the arrogant one is you since you are therefore implying that PERV has the best players, which sadly, it doesn't, not even close in fact.

I go out of my way quite regularly to teach anyone that has the initiative to look for help.

What I really want to know is how people that are world hopping supposedly ruin worlds. Making a claim, and being able to rationalize that claim with actual evidence are two different things.

Though really, it's not shocking that someone named after an ICP song doesn't know what the hell they're talking about. Stupid Juggalo wannabe.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Though really, it's not shocking that someone named after an ICP song doesn't know what the hell they're talking about. Stupid Juggalo wannabe.

That's one terrible song there, definitely not my cup of tea, if you ask me*

*I know... no one asked me. ^^

DeletedUser2069

No, in fact I believe I was more or less defending 15:42 from the constant "bullying" of PERV members smearing them for making defense, and for "not attacking" anyone.

So because we said they didn't attack PERV, even though PERV declared war an attacked them and they didnt attack back yet they attacked TBS we are bullying them. When if in fact you looked back I think it started with them in your words bullying us and we defend ourselves but you clearly wouldnt see that would you?

As I stated in the other thread, I have never, ever, not once, claimed to be better than everyone. I did claim to most likely be better than everyone in PERV, but if that's the same as claiming to be better than everyone then the arrogant one is you since you are therefore implying that PERV has the best players, which sadly, it doesn't, not even close in fact.

Never once did I say perv has the best players nor did I imply it I just laughed at your statement saying your better the most the people.

I go out of my way quite regularly to teach anyone that has the initiative to look for help.

What I really want to know is how people that are world hopping supposedly ruin worlds. Making a claim, and being able to rationalize that claim with actual evidence are two different things.

I never claimed it ruined the worlds so this part doesnt involve me. I just claim that you suck cause you cant finish what you start an nobody likes quiters.

And funny thing is here is now your not doing your "research" like everyone else has been saying. Firstly ICP had nothing to do with that song, as the artist that did it was Mr. Bones (Jamie Madrox of the band Twiztid)

oh an yeah you can call me a wannabe all you want. I like how you want to be cool on a internet game

DeletedUser

Heh, more ignorance.

Care to explain the logic behind that, or do you just like making stupid comments with absolutely no reasoning to back them up?

The logic is quite obvious to anyone with a modicum of intelligence - even you should be able to understand it.

Far from ruining the game - the world hoppers make it far more interesting in the early stages by providing the rest of the players with something to do - if it weren't then attacking and nobling all around them, then TW would just be a boring version of sim-city in the early stages.

They also weed-out the poorer players, which makes the whole world stronger:in the same way that weeding a flower garden allows the flowers to grow. But in this case even better, because newbies can observe them and learn from their antics, and if they are lucky enough to be in a good tribe, can learn and practice good defensive and counter-attacking techniques.
How else are newbies going to learn how to snipe, backtime, prenoble and recap, etc. if they don't have the opportunity to observe and/or practice early in the game.

Then they leave....

And when they leave, they leave behind lots of juicy villages for the rest of the world to take over.
In the best cases, they just press delete and leave about 100 lovely barbs behind - creating a feeding frenzy among the remaining players - often resulting in inter-tribe (and sometimes even intra-tribe) conflicts leading to WAR!!!

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Old School PERV said:
I just laughed at your statement saying your better the most the people.

Stupid argument is stupid.

There's absolutely no intelligent way to deny that I'm better than most people. The average player in this game will never be top 500, let alone rank 1, and certainly not rank 1 multiple times on multiple worlds on multiple versions of the game.

The average player can't send proper noble trains, can't dodge backtimes, can't split trains, can't time attacks at varying speeds and from different villages to land at the same time, can't build a village properly, and can't farm effectively.

In essence, anyone with any clue, at all, of how to play the game is far better than "most people".

RoisinDubh said:
They also weed-out the poorer players, which makes the whole world stronger

Most proper world hoppers don't exactly remove the "poorer" players though, if anything they tend to attack and rim their fastest growing neighbors, and then get bored when they hit the point that everything around them is 40% morale or lower, at which point it's no longer a game of skill, but one of attrition.

Though even if they did do as you're claiming your logic is still backwards since clearly them sticking around longer would result in more "poor" players rimmed, and more barbs to fight over after they deleted, and thus would make for a better world when they didn't delete quite as early.

DeletedUser

Stupid argument is stupid.

There's absolutely no intelligent way to deny that I'm better than most people. The average player in this game will never be top 500, let alone rank 1, and certainly not rank 1 multiple times on multiple worlds on multiple versions of the game.

The average player can't send proper noble trains, can't dodge backtimes, can't split trains, can't time attacks at varying speeds and from different villages to land at the same time, can't build a village properly, and can't farm effectively.

In essence, anyone with any clue, at all, of how to play the game is far better than "most people".

The fact is, that in any empirical study ever undertaken the vast majority of people rate themselves as better than average. It's simply a sad fact of human nature that we all appear to think we are better than we actually are.

However, having said that, I would have to concede that Nauz is certainly better than the average TW player.(But then again,so am I :p )

Most proper world hoppers don't exactly remove the "poorer" players though, if anything they tend to attack and rim their fastest growing neighbors, and then get bored when they hit the point that everything around them is 40% morale or lower, at which point it's no longer a game of skill, but one of attrition.

Though even if they did do as you're claiming your logic is still backwards since clearly them sticking around longer would result in more "poor" players rimmed, and more barbs to fight over after they deleted, and thus would make for a better world when they didn't delete quite as early.

Either way, they simply improve the game both by being there at the start and then, later on, when they quit. The optimum quit time needs some complex calculations - If they quit too soon
(t->0) then they will not have made sufficient impact. If they quit too late (t->infinity) then they outlast the normals, so the benefits of their quitting is not realized. The exact formula requires complex differential equations in several dimensions - but usually resolves to Sx42 days as the optimum time (where S=world speed). Either that or when TW MAsters starts!!!