Butter vs Campin - War

DeletedUser

And what if i looking for help?

I would probably tell you that your attempts are fruitless. We've been aware of your search for allies against us for quite some time now. You should stop recruiting fools with no manner of discretion.

DeletedUser

1x Defender of the day

Defeat the most units in this world as the defender.

Last achieved: on 24.11.2013 (60.719 units)

Thanks butter I appreciate that :)

DeletedUser

since this hasn't been done in a week

Side 1:
Tribes: Butter
Side 2:
Tribes: Batali

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 124
Side 2: 91
Difference: 33

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 6
Difference: 17

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 743,906
Side 2: 426,944
Difference: 316,962

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 184,534
Side 2: 55,951
Difference: 128,583

chart

DeletedUser188

1x Defender of the day

Defeat the most units in this world as the defender.

Last achieved: on 24.11.2013 (60.719 units)

Thanks butter I appreciate that :)

Stay on topic please, you are not part of Butter or Batali at this point so i see no point in posting defender of the day in this thread

Here are my personal stats for the war against batali:

Side 1:
Players: MOLOCO
Side 2:
Tribes: Batali

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 43
Side 2: 6
Difference: 37

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 362,874
Side 2: 48,050
Difference: 314,824

chart

DeletedUser

No idea what Moloco has posted as he is still on ignore. He may understand that one day. Thanks for the update there Jarl. I know not many read these posts about this world but we all appreciate the new stats on the war.

It looks interesting stats. With all the stats there it doesnt seem like any tribe are making headway. Both have inactives and both tribes seem like they are still stuck in first gear. Its going to be a long drawn out war is this one

DeletedUser

Butter:

image.php

Batali:
image.php

Butter is growing 5x faster than batali.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not hard when you keep recruiting all the competition instead of fighting them. MX Nation, You tried with and failed with Rowena, tried and failed with avenger, Kitten Assasin, Killaen III. And whoever else will join the recruit and hug to win tribe. Not to mention the down right dirty play that your tribe did to batali that I cant mention in here as I cant discuss bans but everyone knows what happened.

You really have played the world to try to win not fought your way to the win. Even your own tribe dont agree with what you did and that is why you are struggling with activity.

But to be honest the whole world is struggling with activity as there isnt that many really bothered about this world now apart from butter and its been like that for a while. It shows with the dead tribes that are left and this really dead external world forum.

This world has been dead for a looooooong time.

I have a question for the so called GOD of this world. If you are so brilliant and such an elite tribe why dont you do what VA did in w7 half way through the world and declare on the world? Show the world that you arent just a hugging cheating tribe.

Drop the NAP and shared planner with TIP and TAP, drop the alliance with Decept and prove that you are the No1 tribe in skill and not just words.

DeletedUser

I don't think there would be much pointing dropping those diplomacy. As you said, the world is dead. If I send my troops out three times I get looter of the day.

Most of what you say is rubbish, but one point that I feel is actually quite important is about the "dirty play". The people responsible have been dealt with, the original owner of Longras has taken the account back forcefully. The player who cheated had played that account for about a week. Cheating is not tolerated both by the ingame mods and myself.

DeletedUser

The point to it would be that you could at least try to prove you are great like you say. The point would be to show how great you are on a dead world. But well done on bragging how great you are on a world that has never been a great one and will never be known for being anything less than a joke from the start.

You may as well continue recruiting the bigger active players (if there is any left) and just end this world because lets face it no1 but butter are really bothered now. Even your own tribe is becoming more and more inactive. They dont feel they have 'won' a world just hugged and recruited the competition. Your own tribe dont even like the fact that they got a very cheap and nasty half win.

DeletedUser3214

I am confused why you all are saying this world is pointless and easy. Regardless of the farming competition or amount of active accounts online at any given moment, this is still a perfectly active world. What is hard for some to realize is that not everyone has the time to play 10 hours a day and tryhard farm, and frankly there are a lot of bigger servers that are equal to this one in the sense that they do not all have 5 co's 24/7 farming and what not, but just solo big accounts to have fun. I suggest that people save the pointless squabbling about how if Butter wins it means nothing or does mean something, because regardless of who wins I think anyone playing should do so for fun and not be reliant on others stealing their farms resources to count as a good victory. In addition, I am not sure it is something worth criticizing if a tribe wants to have friendly relations with other tribe. There are some things called comradery, friendship, and trust that I thoroughly enjoy having with more players than just my own tribe, and to say having friends outside your own tribe is bad is quite ironic because as humans we are innately a people/trust-seeking species. I do not think that winning a tribe by myself would be nearly as fun as doing so with alliances and NAPs and different enemies at different times, after all the only country that is following the suggestion to fight the world without allies in real life right now is North Korea - and I don't know about you but I think their situation kind of sucks.

DeletedUser

I am much prouder of the success I have had on .net than on us. US is like a few continents on the rim of a .net world.

DeletedUser

Well thats world over now guys and gals. Batali has crumbled and there isnt a full tribe that is active now to really be able to do anything. Next war is EGO vs Decept then game finished. At least I will be able to get some flags for my half active effort so all has not been wasted :)

DeletedUser4764

Hi i stop play in this world because i have some problems in my RL and really i don't like this world...too boring for me i don't know why..however thx for No idea members who fight with me against enemy ...w11 is done for me but i start in other worlds GOOD LUCK to all

DeletedUser

Hi i stop play in this world because i have some problems in my RL and really i don't like this world...too boring for me i don't know why..however thx for No idea members who fight with me against enemy ...w11 is done for me but i start in other worlds GOOD LUCK to all

Sorry to see another good player go from this world. I wish you all the best in RL and no doubt in the future we will join forces again to win another world. One worth winning ;)

I am just here now for flags as I have been for months lol.

DeletedUser4764

PS: This world was very boring for me..

Sure In w 14 maybe ;)