Calendar

DeletedUser

I was just wondering why average members cant see it?
-Sorry if its a top super secret to why its used, I was just wondering :)

DeletedUser

Presumably because there is no reason for average members to need it. Whereas there are likely a myriad of reasons for staff to have one built in to the forum for them :p

DeletedUser

Presumably because there is no reason for average members to need it. Whereas there are likely a myriad of reasons for staff to have one built in to the forum for them :p

K thanks :)

DeletedUser

If UK is anything to go by, staff use it to let their superior's know when they're going to be absent so cover can be sorted for their responsibilities. Personally, I can't see a need for it to be a visible function in the average member's layout at all, its not necessary.

DeletedUser

If UK is anything to go by, staff use it to let their superior's know when they're going to be absent so cover can be sorted for their responsibilities. Personally, I can't see a need for it to be a visible function in the average member's layout at all, its not necessary.

There is really no real need to comment something that has already been said?