CAOS = Illojal?

DeletedUser

Now, it all started with me getting a message from the leader of the caos tribe wich ended up like this:

Planetp today at 08:50
Hello, i'm planetp, the leader of caos. Can we merge our tribes together?

sleepyface today at 08:56
why?

Planetp today at 08:57
If we merge, we'll be the best tribe in the world. We'll be before others for at least 1000 points

(in the meantime i was talking to some of my own tribe-members telling me he was trying to reqruit them)

sleepyface today at 08:59
1. you dont have room for more then 1 more player
2. what does that matter? the noobprotection aint over yet.

3. STOP TRYING TO RECRUIT FROM MY TRIBE

Planetp today at 09:00
I can throw some of our members out.

(end of conversation)

So i forwarded that conversation to all the members of his tribe with the comment: who are the lucky ones? wich lead me to another conversation with one of he`s co-leaders telling me they weren`t going to kick anyone, but put them in their undertribe "KAOS"... fair enough... If there were room for 13 people in KAOS wich there arent.

Then the excuse were to kick out only inactive players.. but hellooo.. w10 has been going on for 2 days.. and i also checked most facts with tw-stats.. there are 1 maybe 2 players that can qualify as inactive. it all lead to these 3 last messages:

mrs90 today at 10:13
No no you missunderstand, 2 or 3 of your members will go to our undertribe and others to this tribe. The players who will be kicked out of this tribe will go to undertribe. 13 players from undertribe will be kick out. If you want to be the best you need to secrefice(I dont now if I spell it right) something

sleepyface today at 10:21
yes. so basicly you are backstabbing 13 of your people to get room for someone who got more points on their cities.

mrs90 today at 10:26
If you are good and I see you are, you are much better. And this 13 people can make new undertribe and they will be connected to us as they are now if you want that.

(end of conversation)

ehm.. why is he/she asking me what I want?

DeletedUser

We had the same problem.

Let me retell the story...

It all started on a Wednesday night. I was sitting some noob, and Pop, comes a mail. Being considerate as to not keep the sender, the ever important duke of CAOS waiting, I decided to open it, and to my surprise, was a very silly Question:

Planetp May 29,2013 08:34
Hello, I am planetp,cthe leader of [ally]CAOS[/ally]. Can we merge our tribes together? I see you have a lot of good players and we also have a lot of them, so we will be unstoppable. Please write back to me.

See you,
Planetp

the Return. May 29,2013 08:37
I will answer a very silly question with a very silly answer.

wdklnweugkbjrskhjgebhgsrygbsrugh dkaefaeubfnliae dakeufuekg? wddfsjfygjvdfbsukrg ckadhfgjsdfkgadfdahbfahfhfhk aebygfskhsfkhfskhsfdhsfdfdfdsi fnsudhfusghsoi sgkhroighofi vsklhirgilsg,sg lsglsinhlihgus dihsrliglishglhldr

After a short conversation with Planetp, his lordship decided to privilege me with his presence, on my own account.

Planetp May 29,2013 08:40
You can go to our tribe if tou want. We have a lot of great pleyers there.

See you
Planetp, the leader of [ally]CAOS[/ally]

pk3rz 30 May 29,2013 08:44
Do you know why I'm in a small tribe of experienced, skilled players?

Well, obviously not, since you're asking me to join you, so, since I'm incredibly nice, I'll tell you.

Our member-base has been there, done that. We've all won our fair share of worlds across different servers, and we've come here with a small tribe of friends, and we intend to do what we do best, without the problem of new, unskilled, inexperienced, and inactive players hindering us. What do we do best, you ask?

Simple, Dominate.

You can message our entire tribe, it will not work. We all communicate on skype, all know each other from previous worlds, and we definitely don't plan on leaving good company to play with a bunch of mass-recruiting family tribes.

Thanks for your time.

Planetp May 29,2013 08:45
OK, i respect your decision

pk3rz 30 May 29,2013 10:32
would you kick all your 12 bottom members if all of us from legacy came over?

pk3rz 30 May 29,2013 10:38
Alright mate, nevermind, we'll join the APOC family

if you guys don't want us that is :/

Planetp May 29,2013 10:49
I agree! We can join, just write me when.

pk3rz 30 May 29,2013 10:54
You should talk to our duke [player]the return.[/player] if he says yes ill join

Planetp May 29,2013 11:10
Why do you send that message?

pk3rz 30 May 29,2013 11:14
?

I decided something had to be done, so I set to planning..

pk3rz 30 May 29,2013 10:53
Hello, members of [ally]CAOS[/ally]. Recently, your duke has offered the whole of Legacy a place in your tribe. But, if we were to be invited, where would you guys go? Think about it.

Where would you go?

If you've thought about it, you've probably realised... your duke would've happily kicked his bottom 12 members to accommodate for 12 new members. Strange, huh?

I know, it might be comforting to be in the #1 tribe, with an academy, but I urge you to think on your decision, and leave to join a better tribe. Do you really want to be treated like crap? Well, I sure wouldn't.

Anyway, here's 2 conversations below

Planetp May 29,2013 08:39

See you

Nowhere in the sun May 29,2013 10:02
I'll join if you kick your bottom 10 players.

Planetp May 29,2013 10:03
Why I need to kick 10 of them? Isn't enought to kick one of them?

Nowhere in the sun May 29,2013 10:03
No, they're noob :D.

Planetp May 29,2013 10:05
Yes, but csores aren't everything. Maybe they are making army

Nowhere in the sun May 29,2013 10:12
All right, then I won't join :).

See you

Well, obviously not, since you're asking me to join you, so, since I'm incredibly nice, I'll tell you.

Our member-base has been there, done that. We've all won our fair share of worlds across different servers, and we've come here with a small tribe of friends, and we intend to do what we do best, without the problem of new, unskilled, inexperienced, and inactive players hindering us. What do we do best, you ask?

Simple, Dominate.

You can message our entire tribe, it will not work. We all communicate on skype, all know each other from previous worlds, and we definitely don't plan on leaving good company to play with a bunch of mass-recruiting family tribes.

Thanks for your time.

After these mails were sent out, Planetp was confused as to why I was telling his members to leave. So I decided to give him tribalwars leadership Lesson #1: Treat your members well.

pk3rz 30 May 29,2013 10:52
Hello, members of [ally]CAOS[/ally]. Recently, your duke has offered the whole of Legacy a place in your tribe. But, if we were to be invited, where would you guys go? Think about it.

Where would you go?

If you've thought about it, you've probably realised... your duke would've happily kicked his bottom 12 members to accommodate for 12 new members. Strange, huh?

I know, it might be comforting to be in the #1 tribe, with an academy, but I urge you to think on your decision, and leave to join a better tribe. Do you really want to be treated like crap? Well, I sure wouldn't.

Anyway, here's 2 conversations below

Planetp May 29,2013 08:39

See you

Nowhere in the sun May 29,2013 10:02
I'll join if you kick your bottom 10 players.

Planetp May 29,2013 10:03
Why I need to kick 10 of them? Isn't enought to kick one of them?

Nowhere in the sun May 29,2013 10:03
No, they're noob :D.

Planetp May 29,2013 10:05
Yes, but csores aren't everything. Maybe they are making army

Nowhere in the sun May 29,2013 10:12
All right, then I won't join :).

See you

Simple, Dominate.

Thanks for your time.

-Adam

RobotLincoln May 29,2013 10:59
Forwarded: Hey

Planetp May 29,2013 11:15
This is the message i was taalking about

This message has been forwarded by Planetp.

pk3rz 30 May 29,2013 11:17
First Lesson of leading a tribe.

Don't treat your members like crap. If I was in a tribe lead by you, I'd've instantly left because of that. Unfortunately, most of your members aren't very experienced, so they'll stay, due to your ranking.

Deary me, Planetp. You have a lot to learn...

jiFfM.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: