Caption contest!!!

• Thread starter Deleted User - 419875
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 419875

Dear TW US community,

We will be doing some forum contests with Premium points for awards.

The first one will be a caption the picture contest, we will post a picture and you the community will be able to post a caption for that photo (all forum rules apply). You will have 1 week to post your captions and then the thread will be closed and the TW US staff will choose the winners. As soon as the thread is closed another picture will be posted. Keep it to one post, per forum account, per picture.
Awards for 1st place 300pp, 2nd place 200pp and 3rd place 100pp.

Let's have some fun and look forward to seeing everyones replies.

Your TW US Team​

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 419875

Here is your first picture..

overflow_3.jpg

DeletedUser

Hey Mom, this is my girlfriend and she is pregnant with my baby.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi my name is Dog and this is Raccoon, we are here to share the gospel with you today.

Deleted User - 419875

There are still 3 days left to post your captions....

DeletedUser

Shhhh, three people posted, first, second and third, you already have your winners....

Deleted User - 419875

LOL and how much fun is that?? Where are all the witty tw us community players? This is the forum contest for you...

DeletedUser3141

hmmm ... maybe a better quality chandelier next time.

DeletedUser

LOL and how much fun is that?? Where are all the witty tw us community players? This is the forum contest for you...

I mean fun? not to much but I am a cheap guy and could use free premium points, but if you do this again I will be sure to post in my tribe forums and through it up on my profile in game on both of my accounts, maybe I can grab a few more witty members of the forums that way for you.

Deleted User - 419875

This thread is now closed and the winners will be announced later today, another picture will be posted shortly..

Deleted User - 419875

Sorry for the delay everyone...................... The winner is "Hi my name is Dog and this is Raccoon, we are here to share the gospel with you today".

Second place is "Hey Mom, this is my girlfriend and she is pregnant with my baby.​"

Third place is "We see trash cans!
"

Thank you for those that participated and picture number 2 is already up so make sure you add your captions there...

Deleted User - 419875

Also for those that won please inbox me your ingame names that you would like your pp to go to... Thanks.

Deleted User - 419875

So now that the points have been awarded, I will add my own caption to this picture.. and it is.

"Mom, look what I found. Can we keep him??"

Status
Not open for further replies.