Casual 10 feedback

• Thread starter Deleted User - 419875
  • Start date

Deleted User - 419875

Discuss all things with the Opening of Cas 10 here. Thank you.

Sundosia

Reaction score
What happened to Casual to Casual transfer options? Most of us are there, like Casual Worlds only and use competitive worlds to farm/scavenge for PP. The casual transfer option is now delayed by months and the tone is already set by comp players on the worlds, less barbs, etc and our plea's go unanswered by Inno. We know mods listen and can only do so much but this has been going on for years now with no clear changes coming. This game will be losing a lot more people due to the lack of changes for the players who put a good amount of time into the game.

I for one won't be continuing further as by the time I get to Casual world while others get a 1-3 month advantage seems quite pointless and uneven.

bluex

Reaction score
Since Inno automated the casual worlds it has been beset by player generated issues. I have lost scores of both long time players some 10 years plus and also new players that i would take on to coach on Casual due to these changes. Cheating something once unknown on casual in this server, is rampant and in your face so! At this very moment on C10 which just opened yesterday; Sweeney (which is all his right to do), has 3 villas. You explain to me like I am two how will any new player will be expected to grow and enjoy the game when TOP Notch players are allowed to migrate from W61 eating turf and haiving an unfair advantage over anyone else as others in any other world cannot join for months, This is the tone that was mentioned above and it sucks. We have been patient, reported, asked pleaded and waited for years now While the tone from Inno has always been dismissive of Casual worlds thus indirectly being dismissive of their own players. It is enough. When we where finally allowed to land on C9 I asked after a month for more barbs as our growth was stifled and players due to the point range could not be attacked. I was given the runaround and not the mods fault but after a month of waiting it never materialized. Due to cheaters internals which are a common event on casual due to the very nature of the game has become a nightmare of reporting , back and forth all due to folks cheating. Giving those who do not cheat grief. This is supposed to be a fun game, it has become a chore due to INNO. I BUY PP using my money. No one else is involved in the transaction but myself and Inno. Well I am going to vote with my money and spend it elsewhere as its a futile game to pursue and Inno itself is to blame for it. The disrespect has gone on long enough and trust me, no one needs to show me the door as Inno themselves have already done that. I wish everyone the best but C9 will be my last world.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 419875

Thank you both for your feedback, We will forward this to the Devs and let them know. We appreciate the comments and the feedback.

bluex

Reaction score
Thank you Kawoni, and my gripe has no bearing what so ever on you. You have always as far as my interactions with you i think since 2014 or longer. Have been most even, spot on and more than extremely helpful to myself as a voice to our players and Inno's customers. Never an easy role to fulfill. Both you and Bookman who BTW i have given both deserved lip and praise. Have been exemplary in your knowledge of the fine lines you must tote, Unfortunately i think its beyond our control and "such is life". I wish you the best and again I thank you for all you have done to make it an ease between the "Tower" and us the players/ customers. Thank you again. Give Bookman some lip for me please..He has grown into the position hasn't he, HA!

Deleted User - 419875

Yes blue it has been a long time. Thank you always for your honesty, feedback and comments.
HAha I will give Bookie the lip from you.