Casual 2

DeletedUser

World casual lasts longer than a year.
It might be worthwhile to think about the world of casual 2?
I know I have a lot of players could calmly join the world of casual, but let's be honest - sooner or later someone will look better in every corner of the world and so many players in the new worlds might have to start the game with calm again :)

DeletedUser6314

I think to keep the world semi interesting, and to help teach beginning players, USP2 should have some sort of limit on barb nobling. You can raise the attack limit to 130% of your own size or even higher, and still keep it "casual" compared to other worlds. You could also establish a similiar attack limit but rather than player size, make it by tribe size. Or just simply balance the barb to player cap ratio by making a 10 barb cap limit per month or something. But if the world is indeed meant to be for players with less time to play casually, or to help learn and compete better in other worlds, the level of competition needs to be increased just a little.

DeletedUser6561

Casual 2 have 448 active members and less then 2k abandoned villages at this moment according to TW-Stats.

Is there anyone who can tell how it will go on with Cas 2 now that there isn't much to noble anymore?
And when changed a Casual world from a casual into a regular world?