Caught by the JUNK

DeletedUser

How is he not getting this this is the most respectful war declaration I have ever heard. Generally the forum thread doesn't appear till most of the trains are out of the gate.

DeletedUser

Well guess what Mags, i am the person you back-stabbed remember? Rampage17? heh. pity we met again.

Now, 5days of notice having stacked frontlines already and prepared OP's before actually dropping an alliance, hmm.. against a tribe which is more than half their size? Your right, we are prepared. more than you think.

oh ffs, you cant even figure out who your even talking to and you expect anyone to believe you have the competency to do, well, anything of substance in game?

Sweeney

Royal Guardian W17
Reaction score
Margol, I find it funny about how you claim to have known about this for weeks. Yet you do nothing? You don't even tell your members?

Had we intended to backstab you, you'd have woken up to 5000 incomings - not a notice mail.

DeletedUser

Ah well :)

Keep flaming my name <3

Keep blaming me, when you start to lose villages, you will complain.

DeletedUser

Margol, I find it funny about how you claim to have known about this for weeks. Yet you do nothing? You don't even tell your members?

Had we intended to backstab you, you'd have woken up to 5000 incomings - not a notice mail.

Sweeney, i've known for weeks :)

We just wanted to test your 'trust' and so called 'respect' of how you handle things :) Little birdy told me to be-careful of the 'Sweeney'.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No friend,

I don't care about the alliance, the funny thing is that you used me as a excuse to end the alliance, LDE members do not care whether there is an alliance or not. Get it to your head. you have back-stabbed LDE, you don't set traps and than deny them friend. Keep stacking.

No we didn't use you an excuse, as Sweeney clearly explained repeatedly we are bored over here at JUNK, we want a challenge. That's our reasoning for ending the alliance, not as a personal vendetta against you.
I'm also not denying anything, but planning ops for the future at a time when our alliance was not in place isn't back-stabbing, even after all this out of respect for your tribe we are still giving you the 5 days notice of our alliance ending. What we planned to do after the alliance was over doesn't constitute 'back-stabbing' as you call it, its just planning for the future.

Sweeney

Royal Guardian W17
Reaction score
Sweeney, i've known for weeks :) My members have been informed, with my 'fake' mail remember? :) but, only you knew it was a fake. :p

Well I am glad to hear that. Perhaps now you will be able to put up some sort of a fight.

DeletedUser

Sweeney, i've known for weeks :)

We just wanted to test your 'trust' and so called 'respect' of how you handle things :) Little birdy told me to be-careful of the 'Sweeney'.

Then you really are terrible at this game who in their right mind let you be a duke!?!?

DeletedUser

A little birdie told you that eventually Junk will abide by the terms of our alliance, give you five days grace period prior to attacks, and that they are already preparing their accounts for this.

was your little birdie named "Common Sense?"

DeletedUser

Sweeney is butt hurt, because me and Gamble refused to join JUNK, when asked 3 times. loyalty comes first friends. We than gave him an option of a joined tribe, best of LDE and best of JUNK to test his trust once again, failed to do so.

DeletedUser

Sweeney is butt hurt, because me and Gamble refused to join JUNK, when asked 3 times. loyalty comes first friends. We than gave him an option of a joined tribe, best of LDE and best of JUNK to test his trust once again, failed to do so.

Oh yes, because Sweeney's trust is what failed right? When you planned to abandon half your members to form a super tribe. Yep, 100% Sweeneys fault, because he is so untrustworthy that he is gonna not abandon his tribe. Wow what a traitor...

Hope you picked up on my sarcasm there chief. And margol notice none of us are talking smack. You say you had all this info weeks ago, yet you do not do anything with it, instead you cry and call us backstabbers meanwhile telling us were gonna lose villages. Its a game? And that would make sense because typically you lose villages in wars am I correct?

DeletedUser

You bore me Koala, your a perfect example to why TW is boring and full of drama. stop defending yourself, it's worthless.

DeletedUser

worth·less
adjective
1. having no real value or use.

Yes, because defending ourselves have no use or value correct? As in your opinion is only what matters? If only you could get payed for being arrogant, you would make Bill Gates look like toilet water.

DeletedUser

Ya notice how nobody is taking your side on this margol. Should tell you something shouldn't it.

DeletedUser

I don't want anyone to talk on my side lol. I simply do not care.

DeletedUser

well that's clearly not true you are taking this VERY personally.

DeletedUser

How about i tell you this, some members of JUNK see this as 'Sweeney's personal war vs LDE' :)

No no we don't at all...We look at it as a good time ..this is a war game and there will be a war...

Happy Happy Happy

and good luck to you and yours ...

and you need to stop playing the victim and making everything about you ... its not very becoming and kinda creepy if ya ask me ...

DeletedUser

I will say this, JUNK without LDE is nothing, i will prove it to all of you. You're welcome.
I faced LDE without JUNK. I can confirm,
LDE is nothing

Were they not supposed to plan margol?
LDE doesnt lol

wait so he only wanted you 2, and you wanted to instead cut off half your tribe (more like 3/4) and merge with JUNK's best? how is sweeney untrustworthy lol. Ive never met you before about a week or 2 ago and i knew off the bat not to trust you

ok bye i gotta farm