Caught by the JUNK

Sweeney

Royal Guardian W17
Reaction score
To the players of W13,

I am Sweeney, the duke of JUNK. I rarely feel it necessary to create a thread, but certain situations call for one.

As Pursuit of Happiness's thread outlines, we are indeed dropping our alliance with LDE. We did not intend to do so now, but his betrayal has accelerated our plans. We have fought and won many wars with LDE at our side. But time calls for a change. I had a vision, whereby JUNK and LDE continued their alliance - domination and obliterating any tribe in their way, never finding a challenge, never being put to the test, and it was so.. boring.

As I have outlined with the members of LDE (I will not go into detail here, I do not intend to personally bash anyone), due to recent acts by their leader Margol, we have concluded that he is not trustworthy. We do not wish to be allied to any tribe affiliated with him. Thus, JUNK has now officially dropped it's alliance with LDE. As a matter of honour and respect, we have give LDE 5 days before sending any attacks.

Yes, I could have very well carried out my "boring" vision. Perhaps I could have even won the world in record time. But would it really be a win? Could JUNK really be called winners without ever being properly tested?

Thus, I call upon you. Yes, you, player of W13. For too long have we sat idly at the top. For too long have we watched tribes crumble without real effort. For too long have we gone unchallenged. We want you to attack us. We want you to test us. We want you to let us earn our place at the top.

Let us be remembered as the tribe who died taking on the world, or lived to tell the tale..

- Sweeney

Last edited:

DeletedUser

As a matter of honour and respect?

You have had OP's planned going 2 weeks back and you say that you do not break alliances without a good reason? Planing OP's before actually breaking an alliance? LOL

How sad can TW be.

DeletedUser

its called planning ahead ....and ya the good reason is itsawargameandyouneedtogetyourheadchecked...

DeletedUser

margols big mouth finally got him into trouble then... well this world just got interesting!

DeletedUser

ya you accused them of planning an attack on you while you were allies like that's something uncommon and barbaric. Welcome to TW margol...

DeletedUser

Lol.

No Hawk :)

You missed a very important point here. LDE was well aware of the intentions of JUNK. We had our sources telling us what was going on. Sweeney was just searching reasons and sabotaging the alliance, after we showed him real evidence that JUNK members played it dirty vs LDE members :)

DeletedUser

Once again welcome to tribal wars. JUNKs closest competitor is LDE they wouldn't need to sabotage the alliance just drop it and invade. You act like we are gona be shocked by JUNK and take your side in the forums but all you have done is show me what a better leader sweeney is than you.

DeletedUser

I will say this, JUNK without LDE is nothing, i will prove it to all of you. You're welcome.

DeletedUser

lol in that case good luck to all can't wait to see how this turns out.

DeletedUser

Planning to drop an alliance and give 5 days notice is not treacherous by any means. When the JUNK LDE alliance was created both sides agreed that when the alliance ended there would be no hostilities for five days. What skilled tribe does not prepare for this? Thats all that was posted here; plans, discussions, and preparations for what we can do after we abide by the terms of the alliance.

And I lol at your claim that you were aware of anything. You think too highly of yourself

DeletedUser

Planning to drop an alliance and give 5 days notice is not treacherous by any means. When the JUNK LDE alliance was created both sides agreed that when the alliance ended there would be no hostilities for five days. What skilled tribe does not prepare for this? Thats all that was posted here; plans, discussions, and preparations for what we can do after we abide by the terms of the alliance.

And I lol at your claim that you were aware of anything. You think too highly of yourself

Well guess what Mags, i am the person you back-stabbed remember? Rampage17? heh. pity we met again.

Now, 5days of notice having stacked frontlines already and prepared OP's before actually dropping an alliance, hmm.. against a tribe which is more than half their size? Your right, we are prepared. more than you think.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How about i tell you this, some members of JUNK see this as 'Sweeney's personal war vs LDE' :)

DeletedUser

This is basically a war of Margol vs Sweeney, with LDE and JUNK being involved in it because of us being dukes.

DeletedUser

As a matter of honour and respect?

You have had OP's planned going 2 weeks back and you say that you do not break alliances without a good reason? Planing OP's before actually breaking an alliance? LOL

How sad can TW be.

Why can't you get it into your head that we are NOT BACK-STABBING YOU. We are giving you a formal five days notice before any attacks can launched, our alliance is ending in the proper manner just as we agreed when we made it.

DeletedUser

No friend,

I don't care about the alliance, the funny thing is that you used me as a excuse to end the alliance, LDE members do not care whether there is an alliance or not. Get it to your head. you have back-stabbed LDE, you don't set traps and than deny them friend. Keep stacking.