Caught by the JUNK

DeletedUser

HMM something I have never seen??? You hack the game and JUNK vills disappears , leaving a big hole at the core???

DeletedUser

Hmm.... I see margol disbanding the tribe and quitting immediately!! That must be his master plan. Would be quiet the surprise.

DeletedUser

Enlighten me... Because I thought as duke of LDE. I am the person who can only disband LDE? Another mind game? Stop trying, you have failed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As we promised mates of W13 the greatest war of the year! Back to the Leaders to find out how they think of the snowball fight between tribes has been going! BE THERE AS: LDE verus JUNK in the Arena of Snowballing! Will one win out over the other by having better balls or being able to pack them tighter?

DeletedUser

Ya to be honest margol if LDE had ANY other duke I would be right behind them to give everyone else a chance to at the world but at this point I would rather see JUNK win the world the way you have acted on the forums has pushed all my respect into JUNK's corner.

DeletedUser

Enlighten me... Because I thought as duke of LDE. I am the person who can only disband LDE? Another mind game? Stop trying, you have failed.

Enlighten you? Sure no problem.

you wish you were in JUNK.

You became so upset after hearing that Junk was planning to attack LDE that you almost quit the game.

You had NO CLUE that we were planning on attacking you until The Scientist make the post on the externals. - You were planning ops and support stacks vs wolves which would have directly affected LDE's ability to hold off our OP. Your tribe was oblivious to our plan until the external post. Not by your design..you didnt know either.

You repeatedly beg, BEG our leaders to call off our planned OP on LDE. I have seen the Skype chats.

There was NEVER a spot open in our tribe for you, and you claim that there is.

You have no "master plan."

After that enlightenment, hopefully its clear that you more likely to delete than to do anything..

You are a sham. Your that guy who claims after-the-fact that you knew about it all along, or whenever anything cool happens "That was me. i did that." You brag about your accomplishments, which arent even yours. Having a spy in NOW, knowing they were only attacking you, and having your tribe stack you is no accomplishment. Winning 16 worlds is an accomplishment, which you claim to have done, which we know is bullcrap.

You lie, lie, lie to make yourself look good, and even sometimes for no reason at all. You can't help it. Its a sickness.

We at JUNK want a good fight, we would love for LDE to rally other tribes to their cause and make this world special. Unfortunately, everyone here knows that person isnt you. How can other tribes trust you, to put everything on the line for you, a KNOWN LIAR AND BACKSTABBER? You are willing to abandon over half of your tribe RIGHT NOW if JUNK were to take you in. Thats not leadership. Thats cowardice.

We want someone to step up and lead the other side and unfortunately your not "it."

Now go away and give someone else the opportunity to lead.

DeletedUser

you wish you were in JUNK.

- No, i do not wish i was in JUNK after seeing arrogant members who lie and support against allied attacks, if your gonna give low blows, surely i will not be part of your tribe.

[16/01/2014 14:58:41] Sweeney: I do not wish to fight you
[16/01/2014 14:58:50] Sweeney: I have said for weeks that you have a place in junk

You became so upset after hearing that Junk was planning to attack LDE that you almost quit the game.

- Why would i quit? I was aware it was coming but i decided to act the way i did to make it look like i wasn't aware, this is unfortunately a mental game you will not understand.

You had NO CLUE that we were planning on attacking you until The Scientist make the post on the externals. - You were planning ops and support stacks vs wolves which would have directly affected LDE's ability to hold off our OP. Your tribe was oblivious to our plan until the external post. Not by your design..you didnt know either.

- If i had no clue why did i question Sweeney countless of times, 'are you going to attack LDE?' i can't remember how many times i did it, but each time the reply was the same. Now, do you really think i was this stupid? No, i don't think so.

You repeatedly beg, BEG our leaders to call off our planned OP on LDE. I have seen the Skype chats.

- Beg? i think you are over exaggerating. I spoke with Sweeney and Boss and they laid the cards out, i understood it and decided i will take on this challenge. Unlike some leaders who would take the easy way out.

There was NEVER a spot open in our tribe for you, and you claim that there is.

- I think i explained clearly in my first mention, if you do have doubts you can add me on skype 'Schweitzer711' and i will even do a screen share with you, just to put you out of your misery.

You have no "master plan."

- Once the war begins, it will be all clear, spies will be revealed, friends will be shown, this goes for both LDE/JUNK. Like Tidders said 'keep things civil' i was trying to until i got flamed and bashed by countless of JUNK members. Give me a break already.

After that enlightenment, hopefully its clear that you more likely to delete than to do anything..

- Delete? No thanks, i think that option is the last, the only time i give when the last member is nobbled out, even if i am defeated, i will still stay and LEAD LDE, because that is what is who i am.

You are a sham. Your that guy who claims after-the-fact that you knew about it all along, or whenever anything cool happens "That was me. i did that." You brag about your accomplishments, which arent even yours. Having a spy in NOW, knowing they were only attacking you, and having your tribe stack you is no accomplishment. Winning 16 worlds is an accomplishment, which you claim to have done, which we know is bullcrap.

- What is a sham? you know English isn't my first language it is actually German/Polish and i know a bit of French as well. Damn this looks so personal to me and i thought we are keeping things civil here?

You lie, lie, lie to make yourself look good, and even sometimes for no reason at all. You can't help it. Its a sickness.

- I won't bother commenting on this as i see it pointless and it will lead to one huge stupid argument that is not needed.

We at JUNK want a good fight, we would love for LDE to rally other tribes to their cause and make this world special. Unfortunately, everyone here knows that person isnt you. How can other tribes trust you, to put everything on the line for you, a KNOWN LIAR AND BACKSTABBER? You are willing to abandon over half of your tribe RIGHT NOW if JUNK were to take you in. Thats not leadership. Thats cowardice.

- You are judging a person by previous opinions of people who hate me lol. odds are against me too bad. I think i know what leadership is if i have gotten LDE thus far... i do not understand your point right here... calling me a backstabber when i clearly have shown no intention of backstabbing anyone. No, i am not willing to abandon my friends and tribe mates/allies because 'JUNK' is the top1 tribe. I want to be remembered as the person who took it down.

We want someone to step up and lead the other side and unfortunately your not "it."

- That's just your judgement, you will have a fun war i promise. Although we are mainly surrounded in the core that does not mean we will lose. My members are full of heart and believe in me, i do not see why i should have to worry.

Now go away and give someone else the opportunity to lead.

- Here i will say, i've tried to give leadership to someone else but they didn't have the thrive nor ideas to move on forward, i just hope to make this war quick because i don't have a lot of times on my hands, unfortunately real life calls.

Next time if you have something against me or is in doubt, we can speak on skype to keep on 'topic'.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So that is part of a convo posted in the LDE vs JUNK thread:

Sweeney today at 03:38

3) what does he betrayal mean to you in this war?

Jimmy's betrayal accelerated our plans. We had not intended for the war to happen now. Thus, we have had to get support moving quickly. It also means that we may (or may not) switch OP targets - as Jimmy's post clearly outlined our initial targets. But, you know, these things happen. We will move on and plan accordingly.

ACCELERATED. This mean it was not going to happen now, but rather later. So claiming he knew nothing because we were not sitting and waiting for a plan that was in the makings doesnt make a whole lot of sense. So your logic is flawed on this one.

DeletedUser

Tamin said it perfectly...

Margol, would you like to give me the worlds and account names of all 16 worlds you won?

Oh you dont want to? No surprise

DeletedUser

Tamin said it perfectly...

Margol, would you like to give me the worlds and account names of all 16 worlds you won?

Oh you dont want to? No surprise

Its not nice to JUMP forward without having a person reply... now that you were this rude.. i don't think i should bother.