Causal World further development

DeletedUser3827

I had an idea to improve playing at the causal world and make it more interesting at all.
I would like to set a new attacking rule. At the moment you can only attack players with a range of 120 - 80 percent of your own points. Many players in the world can at this point not attack anyone but barbarian villages. Of course this is a world for new players to learn the game, but with the time it really gets boring and by the way new players stop playing fast and change over to real worlds.
So why don´t we set up a new attacking range with 130 - 70 percent? This is a 10% bigger range in both directions. Of course this could change much, but players that hide from the attacking rule, could see that this is the wrong tactic. Also all the bigger players could have new possibilities. This could be a first step. We can then make the attacking range bigger every half a year. The interval must be discussed more precisely of course. Maybe just a 5% extension and no more steps....
Many players are dissatisfied at the moment, but this will bring far more fun in the game.

I hope you will think about it :)

regards satan