- Reaction score
Update to version 8.227
Our next update will be released on 11-10-2020 , and we have one change quite some players did ask about, which might be quite interesting for everyone!
Beginner Protection Update
If players launch an attack against other players, while still being in Beginner Protection, the Beginner Protection will end and they will be attackable from that point onwards, even if the regular protection time isn't over yet.
- When starting an attack while in Beginner Protection, you will get a warning message informing you about your loss of protection, should you confirm this attack
- When confirming the attack while in Beginner Protection, you will immediately lose the protection. The attack will be started as usual.
- If you don't confirm the attack when seeing this message, you will keep your protection, but not attack (obviously).
- The Protection will only break if players attack other players. Attacks on Barbarians will not trigger the protection loss.
- The Protection will be broken based on the time of attack.
- Scouts DO count as attack units for determining an attack and will break protection when sent.
- If you lose your protection and log out and back in, you will still not have Beginner Protection or granted new Protection.
- When the player is conquered and starts a new game, they will get new Beginner Protection.
- When the account is deleted and restarted on another world, the Beginner Protection will be active again.
We are sure we thought of most edge cases, but if you spot something, let us know!
If you want to share your feedback with us, you can do so in this thread.
Your Tribal Wars Team