- Reaction score
Update to version 8.246
Hello, dear Tribal Wars Community,
Our next update will be released on Tuesday May 25th, 2021, and with it, we'll be releasing a couple of bug fixes and improvements!
This week, we have eight bug fixes for you, most of which concern the new Quest System that was launched on some markets with the latest wave.
- New Quest System: An issue with the "Recruit Second Paladin" quest being active on a world with just one Paladin.
- New Quest System: An issue with a variable being displayed incorrectly.
- New Quest System: An issue with the Event tab being active when there is no quest in an event.
- New Quest System: An issue with broken code being shown instead of a quest description.
- New Quest System: An issue with text localization above images.
- Event: Defenders of the Inner Castle Achievements not working in some instances.
- An issue with the Mass-select hammer being broken.
- An issue with Pre-Registration not showing on the Android App.
- A 'Gift Premium Report' will be added to the game that will inform you when Premium Points were added to your account.
- There will be a new in-game message that will inform you when a world is won.
- Event: As the Championship of the Horse Lords last time broke the balancing on a lot of markets, this time around the cost of refilling your energy is now multiplied by the number of times you have bought a refill.
And this concludes this weeks' Changelog! If you want to share your feedback with us, you can do so in this thread.
Your Tribal Wars Team