Chaos is calling you

DeletedUser

Hello everyone, Im here to inform you that Chaos is looking for skilled players who understand the social & political aspects of this game. We will have activity requirements and enforce any rules. Ive played for 10+ years now on .net under many names. With the right group of dedicated members we can dominate this world. If you have played for years and want to follow a fellow vet and be heard in the tribe this is the place for you, no dictator dukes. We will listen to everyone and ensure we prosper and work as a well oiled machine.

Join us and find the order in chaos

bidam veer

Reaction score
i am the supreme TW god player...the best from the best,the one,the number one,the only one,the great one etc...inno games has forbidden me to play tw from now on.i am so damn good:))
I just wanted to inform you about me.not interested to join your tribe.:))))=)))

DeletedUser

Lol thats fine, hopefully you spawn nearby and we can change that mindset of yours

DeletedUser6643

Hi I have around 3-4 years of experience on .net. I have an understanding of all the basic knowledge required for tw and am a good team player. I would like to join your tribe. Kindly add me under tommyksk. Thank you very much.

DeletedUser

i am the supreme TW god player...the best from the best,the one,the number one,the only one,the great one etc...inno games has forbidden me to play tw from now on.i am so damn good:))
I just wanted to inform you about me.not interested to join your tribe.:))))=)))
Search me to map :D