Chatting and Bantering

• Thread starter DeletedUser6755
  • Start date

DeletedUser6755

Yes. I saw that, but I didn't realize that you were the zombie kid.

DeletedUser6581

Nope, but it sounds like it's the only thing you've read.

Yo, thx for the BLT sandwich. Anyways, I have a feeling that you really uptight in RL with barely any humor well with very strange humor and your waiting to go crazy. You remind me of those old church ladies. Really conservative , showing no skin , can't take any jokes , no booze , no fun basically, BORING . ( Basically that psycho Ann Coulter) Im glad we met , by the end of this you will be screaming and spelling wicked backwards(use your imagination here , its a PG show folks , Sorry.....). Everything is fixable here. Why don't you start playing some King Dude music for me ..... shall we continue?

DeletedUser6755

Yo, thx for the BLT sandwich. Anyways, I have a feeling that you really uptight in RL with barely any humor well with very strange humor and your waiting to go crazy. You remind me of those old church ladies. Really conservative , showing no skin , can't take any jokes , no booze , no fun basically, BORING . ( Basically that psycho Ann Coulter) Im glad we met , by the end of this you will be screaming and spelling wicked backwards(use your imagination here , its a PG show folks , Sorry.....). Everything is fixable here. Why don't you start playing some King Dude music for me ..... shall we continue?
Yea. I think you might be boring in real life as well. I don't need movies and books to get myself worked up like you seem to.

DeletedUser6581

Yea. I think you might be boring in real life as well. I don't need movies and books to get myself worked up like you seem to.

I'm really fun guy and even funnier when wasted. You should try my jello shots with gummy bears. I was mentioning 50 shades of grey since you had no clue what 50 shades of wicked were. I bet you haven't worked yourself up all the way yet. Wicked advice, try to use an ice cube on that spiderweb and you will reach that new height of excitement.

Anyways, thanks Kawoni for allowing us to have some fun man since these externals are boring as hell, well more dead then anything. Daddy is done sweetie since BP is over in few hours. So if you need me send me in game message so we can continue to get you off. Im here to help your lost soul. Hit me up on LINE too., thats uncensored.

DeletedUser6755

I'm really fun guy and even funnier when wasted. You should try my jello shots with gummy bears. I was mentioning 50 shades of grey since you had no clue what 50 shades of wicked were. I bet you haven't worked yourself up all the way yet. Wicked advice, try to use an ice cube on that spiderweb and you will reach that new height of excitement.

Anyways, thanks Kawoni for allowing us to have some fun man since these externals are boring as hell, well more dead then anything. Daddy is done sweetie since BP is over in few hours. So if you need me send me in game message so we can continue to get you off. Im here to help your lost soul. Hit me up on LINE too., thats uncensored.
I'll consider you, if I decide to join 28. However, you won't find me on Line. You'll have to make the jump to Skype.

DeletedUser6694

raw

DeletedUser6755

I believe the fun has moved temporarily. I still have to decide whether I want to continue this banter in game :)

DeletedUser6755

I think he wants you to prove it.... PG rated of course