Chatting and Bantering

• Thread starter DeletedUser6755
  • Start date

DeletedUser6712

So Sergey or loovee , whom are you gonna take with you and merge with Attack to end this game?

oh wow, first time you didnt insulted me in your comment,
I am very sorry but I do not understand your question can you re-phrase it or something for me?

DeletedUser6694

nice displacement of the second question, dont know how to answer it?

DeletedUser6581

Again, whom are you gonna take from your tribe and merge into Attack IF you guys manage to beat us ? After all, you are Fireballs puppet.

DeletedUser6712

Again, whom are you gonna take from your tribe and merge into Attack IF you guys manage to beat us ? After all, you are Fireballs puppet.

I got it now, I am sorry but most likely my answer wont be satisfying to you - I do not hold keys for the future so I do not know.
Most important that "IF" we will manage to beat you guys. As far as being Fireball's puppet - this is your vision on things, and not actual true; but hell, you guys know more about me and my tribes that I do myself. However, thank you for playing world 28 and putting nice pre made tribe together. It is awesome to have decent top tribes smashing each other.

If you are thinking that just because we joined war on attack side we are their puppets > remember when you joined OTG war way before their academy YTG did? so does this makes you OTG's puppet?

DeletedUser6694

is that your final answer ? that you dont know what were talking about Mr backstab?

DeletedUser6712

is that your final answer ? that you dont know what were talking about Mr backstab?

can you put any kind of facts behind your words of me being Mr backstab? or max of your abilities is just opening your mouth on external forms when TW gets real?

Glad that you guys start mailing my people after tables turned little bit. Or you guys dont get my CM to my tribes anymore to keep up with our progress, that is the reason you suddenly asking all kind of questions and assuming all kind of stuff again?

DeletedUser6694

so your not planning on betraying your current tribe for attack? they arent just a stepping stone for you ?

DeletedUser6581

So let me tell you a little story here boy's and girl's and yes DZ and GT folks, you all may wanna take a look at this. So Fireball1290 aka Josh tried to recruit my player Gagne to his mighty tribe. Gagne came to us and we decided to play along and use that to our advantage. He want's to play dirty so we can as well. So during this time , we found out a lot about Josh and sergey (Loovee) dealing's here.

So Loovee has a bromance going on I guess with Josh like Josh and Aerosthunder have from TheDSO, whom are providing support to Attack players. I guess, yesterday Josh got desperate and changed their status to allies from NAP. Josh also claims to control GNAP tribe but we all know that he is using all these folks since he can't fight us one vs one.

So here the juicy parts DZ and GT folks. So I guess, like I mentioned earlier, both of them have some kind of agreement to end world and Josh is running here everything with Loove just being like a little scared doggie that pisses when an owner yells at him. So, it looks like only clean up and loovee have spots with Josh, maybe few more but again, how many spots does josh have left for DSO , DZ and GT ? The truth is, 98 percent of you won't get in because loovee is using you guys for their plan and after all is accomplished , they will pick you guys off one by one. If you haven't notice, look at the map and you can see that they are advancing your way slowly. It's a good plan in theory for them to have but sometimes cocky punks like two of them get played on.

I know a lot of minds are made up about me from what loovee is saying about me and that's because he is scared of us, he is jealous that we play as a group world to world and he knows he can't beat us. After all, If i was so bad , why would many people play with me? BTW, he did ask me if he could play with us next world and sadly I turned him down.

http://imgur.com/ML9C0J3

http://imgur.com/MF1nU8p

http://imgur.com/keCKl5Q

So clearly many people here stated that LOOVEE is a backstabber, tribe hopper and like I said, will do anything to win even get on his knees and take it like a man. Josh uses people after all DZ and GT , you guys are NAP with attack because this way, Josh can say later when he attacks you that we were never allies. He is good in using others to fight his wars then taking credit for everything.

http://imgur.com/XEMtaSH

So on w26, Fireball own mates revolted against him and he got rimmed by everyone around him. Josh like looveee are dirty ass players and liars. I have more goodies folks for later but I just wanted to give you some evidence which loovee will deny like always , I mean that's what he does, he hides the truth with more lies.

So back to my story, Josh told Gagne to pick 5 villas and they all will stack them and they did in some way. Before the support arrived, Gagne knocked the walls to 0 and we waited for the support to get there. Then we hit those villas with nukes and killed about 21000 spears, about 9500 swords and about 2600 HC, 96 percent were Attack support and 4 percent were from DZ. So this is what Josh gets for trying to play dirty here. We have the reports so if anyone thinks I'm lying then I can back up my claims. I also had an honor to join the Almighty Attack tribe , well Gagne did but I was sitting him. I did leave a little love letter on forum but I think josh deleted it. I have a copy if anyone is interested.

Here's a little tip to DZ and GT folks and DSO since Attack will eat you all too. Get your stuff together , create a tribe and I'm willing to work together against them. At least you know where you all stand with me. Just be smart and don't believe the lies that he will tell you. He knows that he can't defeat Attack himself so what else he can do? I guess hug like a coward that he is. Again, I have more of josh bragging how clean up and loovee are his boys and crap like that so you all decide who's a liar here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6777

I will say this about W.I.C.K.3.D, he can be many things, including being outspoken. But there is one thing he has never been for as long as I've played with him (many years)...he has never been disloyal to his tribe and tribe members. As long as we are active and participating and pulling our weight, we know that he will always put our interests and those of our tribe first. Why do you think so many of us have played together for so long?

He can be abrasive, obnoxious, and difficult to get along with...and that's just with us who are his tribemates and friends! Lmao. But we know his loyalty to our tribe is never for sale.

If Tribal Wars has a Patton, it's W.I.C.K.3.D for sure.

Will he turn the tables on those who are dirty dealers? Yes. Does he have a long memory? Oh, yes. Does he hold grudges from world to world? Absolutely yes. Does he get his revenge in the end? Definitely yes. Is it smarter to earn his friendship and loyalty as a valued member of his tribe? No question about it. Does it ever pay in the long run to try to double-cross him? Hahahaha hahahaha! Uh...no.

DZ, GT, DSO, GNAP and any other tribe's members out there.... it pays to listen when W.I.C.K.3.D offers an avenue to work together. Prove yourself as a skilled and active tribe member and you can earn a spot in a world-winning tribe for years to come. Or, you can show yourself to be disrespectful or dishonest and earn yourself a target on your back to be rimmed in every world from this one moving forward for years to come. Choose your sides wisely and well. And may the odds be ever in your favor.

DeletedUser6712

So let me tell you a little story here boy's and girl's and yes DZ and GT folks, you all may wanna take a look at this. So Fireball1290 aka Josh tried to recruit my player Gagne to his mighty tribe. Gagne came to us and we decided to play along and use that to our advantage. He want's to play dirty so we can as well. So during this time , we found out a lot about Josh and sergey (Loovee) dealing's here.

So Loovee has a bromance going on I guess with Josh like Josh and Aerosthunder have from TheDSO, whom are providing support to Attack players. I guess, yesterday Josh got desperate and changed their status to allies from NAP. Josh also claims to control GNAP tribe but we all know that he is using all these folks since he can't fight us one vs one.

So here the juicy parts DZ and GT folks. So I guess, like I mentioned earlier, both of them have some kind of agreement to end world and Josh is running here everything with Loove just being like a little scared doggie that pisses when an owner yells at him. So, it looks like only clean up and loovee have spots with Josh, maybe few more but again, how many spots does josh have left for DSO , DZ and GT ? The truth is, 98 percent of you won't get in because loovee is using you guys for their plan and after all is accomplished , they will pick you guys off one by one. If you haven't notice, look at the map and you can see that they are advancing your way slowly. It's a good plan in theory for them to have but sometimes cocky punks like two of them get played on.

I know a lot of minds are made up about me from what loovee is saying about me and that's because he is scared of us, he is jealous that we play as a group world to world and he knows he can't beat us. After all, If i was so bad , why would many people play with me? BTW, he did ask me if he could play with us next world and sadly I turned him down.

http://imgur.com/ML9C0J3

http://imgur.com/MF1nU8p

http://imgur.com/keCKl5Q

So clearly many people here stated that LOOVEE is a backstabber, tribe hopper and like I said, will do anything to win even get on his knees and take it like a man. Josh uses people after all DZ and GT , you guys are NAP with attack because this way, Josh can say later when he attacks you that we were never allies. He is good in using others to fight his wars then taking credit for everything.

http://imgur.com/XEMtaSH

So on w26, Fireball own mates revolted against him and he got rimmed by everyone around him. Josh like looveee are dirty ass players and liars. I have more goodies folks for later but I just wanted to give you some evidence which loovee will deny like always , I mean that's what he does, he hides the truth with more lies.

So back to my story, Josh told Gagne to pick 5 villas and they all will stack them and they did in some way. Before the support arrived, Gagne knocked the walls to 0 and we waited for the support to get there. Then we hit those villas with nukes and killed about 21000 spears, about 9500 swords and about 2600 HC, 96 percent were Attack support and 4 percent were from DZ. So this is what Josh gets for trying to play dirty here. We have the reports so if anyone thinks I'm lying then I can back up my claims. I also had an honor to join the Almighty Attack tribe , well Gagne did but I was sitting him. I did leave a little love letter on forum but I think josh deleted it. I have a copy if anyone is interested.

Here's a little tip to DZ and GT folks and DSO since Attack will eat you all too. Get your stuff together , create a tribe and I'm willing to work together against them. At least you know where you all stand with me. Just be smart and don't believe the lies that he will tell you. He knows that he can't defeat Attack himself so what else he can do? I guess hug like a coward that he is. Again, I have more of josh bragging how clean up and loovee are his boys and crap like that so you all decide who's a liar here.

you are so pathetic ... all my core guys are just laughing their butts off from your reaction to things that are actually happening in TW. I am sorry, but I underestimate you BIG TIMES. I gave you way too much credit. Logic and you are farthest things apart from each other. Good thing for me - you obviously do not have SPY among my wing tribes anymore, so you are not up to date about DZ/GT diplomacy. If you did had spy you would bring up completely different names and tribes. So at least you are not partially involved into my current diplomatic relationships.

So you posted 3 Skype messages written by Fireball and someone else, who the hell know who fireball was talking to, and one old and outdated screen shot from Attack diplomacy page. Good job on getting intelligence from other tribes, you are master on that for sure. Anyhow, you and your guys are keep repeating that I am backstabber and liar, can you back it up with screen shots or something more believable then your BS? Like post some kind of story with some kind of facts that actually going to line up for once.

Here is my juicy stuff, as how I said you and logic are things that do not cross each other at all.
YOUR TRUTH:
You mentioned before that I have two mass recruited tribes full of "food" that you and your friends OTG going to rim in no time. Now, you want some of my guys create new tribe and you want to work with them. I thought you have 1 pre-made tribe that is going to win this world and you don't need anyone else?
ACTUAL THINGS:
As war starts shows, my two mass recruited tribes full of "food" can fight ESCR/OTG/YTG on equal terms and in some areas actually dominate you guys. We did however lost some positions on K44 vs ESCR. Sadly for you more tribes (will keep their names private) are willing to work with DZ/GT vs ESCR and OTG, and how you mentioned Attack got GNAP to work with them against you as well. Things are not looking good for you and your friends and that is exactly why you are being little girl on external forum.

Also let's look for logic > why only loooveee and clean up supposedly joining Attack? I do agree, clean up is war machine, but hell there are like 10 co-played accounts that are way better then i am - Rattlesnake, Spartimus, pocodude, The One, Alife, Yunos, Komenda, Piper, Szamasi, Kamikazee, GrimR, beikeg. etc...
so let's say attack will invite best of the best, like clean up, but why ME? no logic in your head.

Did not know that working and talking with dukes of other tribes is now called "bromance", i guess then I have bromance with 6 other dukes of other tribes I stay in touch.....

However, you are absolutely right > I did mailed you early in the world and wanted to join your tribe, because your pre made tribe does have good/skilled/loyal players. I also had invite to OTG at some point in world 28 as well. Did you know that Joe - jtatro2 is my true mentor in this game. Ask him about my loyalty and honors. I tend to believe that in near future all top tribes on all worlds will be exclusively pre made tribes. And I had my own hard learing experience with Vendetta on world 27. You will call me backstabber for that world but get a hold of jtatro and ask him how things wend down. Belive me, world 27 gave me a lot of experience on how run tribes, and as much as you can dream of DZ being disband but I will do my best to bring DZ to victory, and possibly making into trend such as yours for future worlds as well.

Only people who stated here that I am backstabber are player who got rimmed by my OPs in wars on previous worlds - ZsadistHunni. Noble guy can not even mention name of his account because he is not related to anything just one of those people like admiral fish, coming here to troll, get hurt by truth and go back to the cave til later.. Posting bunch of nonsense without repressing any proof. None of you can post any facts or proof of my backstabbing. You can post as many dirt on fireball and attack as you want, but truth is that I, personally, and my tribes are honoring our diplomacy unless something actually happening.

So, after all, you with your BS are only helping me to find weak players in my tribe, those guys get scared when any fakes start going in, and it is good because they get full experience of US sever of tribal wars. Please safe your time mailing my guys and trying to start drama. Your messages are quoted and make fun off. Sadly I was thinking way highly of you before hands no matter how many insult you posted toward me, but now you showed that you are just super dumb person.

All my CM to my family tribes are posted on my forum for all my guys to look at any time. I tell everyone past/current/future plans, and usually my work is proven by my action, unless something happens. And if something does happen - I update my folks in timely manner. As how I mention all CMs are on the forum so people like you can not misrepresent past.

Oh yeah, about killing a lot of troops at Gagne village, those techniqes are what I called "dirty diplomacy/dirty tactics" just like spying, it is indeed, part of a war game but you gotta be such a scrub and desperate person to use it. Again, you might have more skill as a player but you will never grow to my honors and morals like some of other folks that trying to trash my name. I always honest and open to all players no matter of their membership or amount of points. I always stand til the end for my tribes and tribe mates til the end, get glasses and check number 1 rank for supporter. I will get out of my skin but I will give 100% to the tribe, I can mention lots of players from current enemy tribes that will stand behind my words.

But hell, good job on rimming my player Kommenda. Just that OP, shows huge difference between OTG and ESCR. And OMG am I giving credit to ESCR again?

As far as history goes - long time ago I asked you to leave my guys on K44 alone and I asked you to give me NAP. You said they are food and K44 is yours. I am here to prove you wrong. I have less player skills but i have way more organization skills. Plus lets be honest here - you do not have any morals or understanding of simply respecting every single player.

I will be waiting for more BS from you guys, thank you for keeping this forum active, but can we be more adults like and turn down insults just a natch? You mentioned in every single post that I am liar and backstabber and blabalbalalblalba, arent you getting old of repeating same old stuff? Or at least get down and post real dirt you got on me or something ....

DeletedUser6712

Also, forget to mention, my guys know about it, question to you ESCR folks:
you are welcome for intel, and please do use it to break Attack from DZ/GT

why loooveee is working on back safety vs Attack if he will be joining Attack?

back safety are some OPs that should secure my members if Attack will unleash their power on us.

back safety for my folks from ESCR was - relocating into the tribal core from front lines of ESCR, creating new diplomatic relationships against ESCR to get their focus and pressure off my people.

My suggestion to you - stop worrying about other tribes, their politics, their dukes, their diplomacy, their membership, worry about your own tribe

DeletedUser6713

Loovee..

You betrayed your tribe in w27 just as you already did once in w28, with DT. And as your now planning to do again.

Your one of the top players when it comes to jumping tribes. Just to save yourself. How come your premade tribe in w27 end up with the description Founded and betrayed by loooveee?

DeletedUser6712

Loovee..

You betrayed your tribe in w27 just as you already did once in w28, with DT. And as your now planning to do again.

Your one of the top players when it comes to jumping tribes. Just to save yourself. How come your premade tribe in w27 end up with the description Founded and betrayed by loooveee?

You such a lazy person, go find chronological description of what happen and why in one of World 27 sub-forums. Or if you related anyhow to wicked tribes go ahead and ask jtatro2 personally, he followed me and we left Vendetta as well, because we do not believe in backstabbing aka dropping ALLY tribes and attacking them right away. First of all duke of opposite site has to be notified and some kind of truce period set. At least that is what I believe in. Again all have their own assumption and stories.

DeletedUser6581

wow sergey , your more into your fantasy world then I assumed. First of all, does it matter whom Fireball was talking too? I mean why drop your name and he drops it a lot. He is so cocky about his assured w28 victory that he tells anyone that wants to listen to him his plans. If he is lying then what kind of ally is he ? is he using you , why use your name ? Again, nice try but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that your scrambling and feeding bunch of BS to your mates so they don't freak out. Keep using them like Josh told you.

I told your mates so they know what a backstabber you are and liar. I mean w26 proved that. You jumped sinking ships and as a leader you stay with your ship. Same thing will happen here on w28. You will jump ships when Josh tells you, when both of you won't be needing your DZ mates anymore. I can't talk about your dealings on w27 since I didn't play there.

It's funny that you mention Jtatro2 aka Joe. Joe has been playing with our group since w16. Trust me, he never spoke anything positive about you to me . Listen, why hasn't he joined your tribe if your such a great leader, player and his friend as you think you are?

I have to give it to you, you are a great BS talker. There are some in your tribe that believe you and it's their choice. You have that approach of a politician that will say anything to get elected after all, they are all liars. Unfortunately, your DZ mates are in for a rude awaking If you guys survive that long which I don't think you will. So, continue to take orders from Josh like he said that you will, join his tribe and disband DZ and continue use other players for your own benefits. Great leader you are.

DeletedUser6712

wow sergey , your more into your fantasy world then I assumed. First of all, does it matter whom Fireball was talking too? I mean why drop your name and he drops it a lot. He is so cocky about his assured w28 victory that he tells anyone that wants to listen to him his plans. If he is lying then what kind of ally is he ? is he using you , why use your name ? Again, nice try but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that your scrambling and feeding bunch of BS to your mates so they don't freak out. Keep using them like Josh told you.

I told your mates so they know what a backstabber you are and liar. I mean w26 proved that. You jumped sinking ships and as a leader you stay with your ship. Same thing will happen here on w28. You will jump ships when Josh tells you, when both of you won't be needing your DZ mates anymore. I can't talk about your dealings on w27 since I didn't play there.

It's funny that you mention Jtatro2 aka Joe. Joe has been playing with our group since w16. Trust me, he never spoke anything positive about you to me . Listen, why hasn't he joined your tribe if your such a great leader, player and his friend as you think you are?

I have to give it to you, you are a great BS talker. There are some in your tribe that believe you and it's their choice. You have that approach of a politician that will say anything to get elected after all, they are all liars. Unfortunately, your DZ mates are in for a rude awaking If you guys survive that long which I don't think you will. So, continue to take orders from Josh like he said that you will, join his tribe and disband DZ and continue use other players for your own benefits. Great leader you are.

I guess your age wont allow you get your head from you butt, again for "special-kind" of players like you who just can not comprehend some thing

1. You bring my name way more then Josh. Trying to start bromance or something? ^_^

2. You calling me liar and backstabber without any proof, just some hectic pieces of misleading information makes you look insufficient and weak.

3. You are one who told me that you going to roll my tribes, so do it on the battle field and not on the external forum. Or that is the best of your ability to come here and be this drama queen with the brain of an ape while real stuff did not even start happening. just couple of warm-up rounds.

4. Tough times just started get your belt up. I am excited of how many more "tricks" you can show. No hands down you are stronger opponent for me. But theory of chess says you become better playing against stronger opponent. This game ain't chess but pretty darn close. Reminder: you came first with aggression toward me/my wing-tribes. Now, this is one of those times I am asking nicely: deal with your problems like an adult and mature person.

5. Also, I am happy because you are helping me to shape my tribes and see my players under different perspective. They are learning and seeing what team work you guys can pull and making better stuff happen. I played some world behind in US, I know you as well, and now I can smell your BS from far away. So you have to create waaaaaay bigger hype then this.

6. Josh a.k.a Fireball is free to do whatever he wants with his tribes, plans and diplomacy, so far it is working in his favor. I have my own wing-tribes to take care of. As far as my or his diplomacy and how we run it, it is mine, and his concerns. Personally, I respected all diplomacy at all times. You, most likely never even heard/use "truce period" in TW in diplomacy just because you not that "kind" of a player.

7. I feel bad for you because I heard you are an older gentlemen and me telling you to grow up kind of silly, I don't even I don't even know what advise I can give to you because you, guy who "know it all", and you also already won this world just like FIreball, but somehow I never experienced any problem with him and his folks. Very nice and helpful people. Josh use to hate my guts in previous world, but he is mind and ten fold bigger person then you in terms of everything. As far as hims running his tribe - it is number 1 for some time now and have been kicking ass to everyone.

8. We all expected you to come here and start shit after he declared war on you. After all who is pissing all over the floor like small puppy? Couple of my weak mates did freak out but stronger ones just said how much of neanderthal you are. And sadly talking to you getting me on your level of being insulting and I know I have to work on it myself because I am bigger then that.

9. After all good luck wicked. Of course more drama and insult and your dirty tricks are expected.

DeletedUser6581

Again sergey, nice sweet talker son but you can't hide the truth. Again, you didn't answer my questions. You think few insults towards me will do anything? So how high do you jump when that slow cooker Josh tells you? Just be honest with your mates and let them know that THEY ARE NOT included in the future plans.

How come when we removed that one cluster by us, none of your mates were even sending fakes? What a great leader you are. The thing that I don't understand is why are you celebrating about this war vs pre made tribe like you said? Do you know what war actually is? That's right , your new to it since every world you got your ass beat quickly. Most war's aren't won so fast at this stage of the game. There is a long picture here and as a fool , you have no clue what that is.

Answer my questions and stop changing the convo here. You can play this song in your mom's basement when you try to come up with another well spoken excuse. Enjoy it.

DeletedUser6581

Let daddy say annnnnnd ACTION and enjoy my BLT sandwich with some Jack on the side.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6581

Damn, I miss silence is golden. I had way much more fun with her.