Chatting and Bantering

• Thread starter DeletedUser6755
  • Start date

DeletedUser6755

I'm glad that your teaching your daughter Zoe , the fine art of BS. Funny , how all of you are in same chats on Skype, w27 ? ......

.... Continue teaching your daughter, silence is golden, Zoe the fine arts of manipulating at the truck stop in NY.

Damn, I miss silence is golden. I had way much more fun with her.
And here I thought you never wanted to speak to me again.

I do find it humorous that one of your guys was in the same w. 27 tribe Skype chat with me for a couple of months before you were trying to figure out who I am. Maybe you should ask him why he didn't tell you who I was.

I do have something you would enjoy seeing, but maybe I should keep it to myself since you think so highly of me.

DeletedUser

Did I got to the truth about Wicked? or you are all shocked because I got down to his level of insults?

Didn't think it could be done, but you've managed to sink lower. Pretty amazing for someone with such "high morals"

DeletedUser6712

Didn't think it could be done, but you've managed to sink lower. Pretty amazing for someone with such "high morals"
some time ago you asked me to leave you alone here, now you are back, do you want some more?
or you feeling better and have something to say? as far as out past goes, we did not have problems settling things up in adult manner in private skype chat. if you want to start convo here, more then welcome...

after all make your mind and stick to it... and safe your time telling me to shut up

wicked is one who came here and start posting BS, I am one who analyzing it and standing up to it. you right, I might of been better off just not saying anything but I will cut his none-sense down to nothing.

DeletedUser6694

Whatever
some time ago you asked me to leave you alone here, now you are back, do you want some more?
or you feeling better and have something to say? as far as out past goes, we did not have problems settling things up in adult manner in private skype chat. if you want to start convo here, more then welcome...

after all make your mind and stick to it... and safe your time telling me to shut up

wicked is one who came here and start posting BS, I am one who analyzing it and standing up to it. you right, I might of been better off just not saying anything but I will cut his none-sense down to nothing.
your full of crap , everytime weve attacked you weve attacked your character and have based ourselves on your actions.
what you did was use sexual preference to attack someone.
one that isnt true but thats what you resorted to to try and attack him. a truly homophobic remark that dissapoints me.
you show no intellect in your arguments, only childish words.

DeletedUser6712

Whatever

your full of crap , everytime weve attacked you weve attacked your character and have based ourselves on your actions.
what you did was use sexual preference to attack someone.
one that isnt true but thats what you resorted to to try and attack him. a truly homophobic remark that dissapoints me.
you show no intellect in your arguments, only childish words.

Good talk bud!

DeletedUser2999

What the hell happened here!?!?!? If you took all the butthurt from the internet, this one thread would still have more! Good lord people :eek:

DeletedUser6816

Hey guys, whats going on? Do you have also fun bashing this noobs from ESCR?

Maki

DeletedUser6774

So much drama here , ahahaha

I like to see how Atack/DZ/GT and all tribes hug each other just to fight with a group of some players , that's make me feel good because i that's mean you guys are afraid of us and you know what we can do .

PS:This war it's for a long run don't be so sure about win , lot of changes will be on the map soon and the odds will change ;)

DeletedUser6786

Maki

Funny when the noob call others noobs. Do you mean that they are worse than noobs then or are you implying that they are equal to you?

DeletedUser6638

Maki

Umm... I looked at the capture stats between the two tribes. Reality is calling, it wants a word with you...

What the hell happened here!?!?!? If you took all the butthurt from the internet, this one thread would still have more! Good lord people :eek:

I may need to appropriate that a bumper sticker. Perfectly sums up this thread. Entertainment value = ^^^, though. :)

DeletedUser6820

So much drama here , ahahaha

I like to see how Atack/DZ/GT and all tribes hug each other just to fight with a group of some players , that's make me feel good because i that's mean you guys are afraid of us and you know what we can do

Heyyy, no worries, you're still safe behind your OTG meat shield =) glad you're enjoying the game from the cheap seats.

DeletedUser6786

Bashing these noobs from escr? Hmm all ive seen so far is escr bashing these noobs from Attack

He has taken 1 village from ESCR LUL

Maki will read this and get mad <3

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 419875

Please keep in mind that the forum also has rules... If you want to banter and chat that is fine but I will shut the forum down if I find that those rules have been crossed. Sooo, Fight nice and dont cross the line with Nasty insults.

DeletedUser6828

anybody know what happen to the old forums and old worlds. its been awhile since ive played a long while lol . ive played w9 w20 w36 heck forgot the others . won one world cant even remember witch one it was . i do remember dns won w9 and its different here

DeletedUser6712

anybody know what happen to the old forums and old worlds. its been awhile since ive played a long while lol . ive played w9 w20 w36 heck forgot the others . won one world cant even remember witch one it was . i do remember dns won w9 and its different here

they are all here, just look in different section!