Chatting and Bantering

• Thread starter DeletedUser6755
  • Start date

DeletedUser6712

ahaha what else you got to say?

spamming is posting useless stuff on forum over and over, your brain can not put all of your insults in one message so you just like tenager girl keep posting messages over and over. that how you should use forum - get your point wait for response, nah ape wicked can only spam insults and BS over and over

sad that i need other tribes to fight you? lmao okay, go eat more barb and say something original afterall

DeletedUser6581

Your the ones posting the this spies crap aver and over again, after all you got your spies to snitch on jondoe. Stop being a hypocrite and read what you wrote and like i told you , please don't reproduce , that would be a crime against humanity.

DeletedUser6712

stop asking for intelligence about my hugging family I know it is easy for you to find out some info but you have wonderful, strong pre made tribe with absolutely epic players, you do not need to be d!ck here or in the game, and you do not need to use spies as well, grow up and step up

DeletedUser6786

Looks like some ppl in ESCR prefer to send nukes without rams. I know that all of you are noobs, but this is terrible.