Chatting and Bantering

DeletedUser6755

Here's a thread for chatter and friendly banter. This way we won't get the "Stay on Topic" reprimand that always seems to pop up every world.

Deleted User - 419875

OH,, Do you mean this one "Stay on topic, please"?? LOL ;)
Good luck and have fun..

DeletedUser

Go Tribe Swift!
Is that the tribe that required its applicants to have a relocation device in their inventory? Obviously, players don't have them anymore unless they joined the world late.

Of course, the fake screenshot about the premium exchange on the leader's profile will make for an interesting start to see how a transplanted .net player plays on the US server.

Reaction score
Is that the tribe that required its applicants to have a relocation device in their inventory? Obviously, players don't have them anymore unless they joined the world late.

Of course, the fake screenshot about the premium exchange on the leader's profile will make for an interesting start to see how a transplanted .net player plays on the US server.

That's no longer my profile but it wasn't fake honey ;)

Here's the pictures of proof, you do the math:
63b12136aba3e45e136b2556e8e69ea3.png

d96e3cfc0e902b551838a73ce1bec6ab.png

But yea, I believe transplanted .net players will show .us that a once epic, now p2w game can be manipulated so much to make any resistance virtually futile.

DeletedUser

That's no longer my profile but it wasn't fake honey ;)

Here's the pictures of proof, you do the math:
63b12136aba3e45e136b2556e8e69ea3.png

d96e3cfc0e902b551838a73ce1bec6ab.png

But yea, I believe transplanted .net players will show .us that a once epic, now p2w game can be manipulated so much to make any resistance virtually futile.
Nah. I'll take your word for it that the math adds up. Having the numbers exactly 25k/each makes it suspect.

I guess the P2W game has made it too easy to buy a win without skill.

I am curious to see if that bad reputation you have on the .net externals will carry over.

Reaction score
I hope it does ;D, I love drama! It also helps keep the forum a little lively :)

I don't plan to cause drama similar to that wacky us28 forum though haha, all just fun and trolling ^.^

DeletedUser

I hope it does ;D, I love drama! It also helps keep the forum a little lively :)

I don't plan to cause drama similar to that wacky us28 forum though haha, all just fun and trolling ^.^
That "whacky" drama makes for interesting entertainment.

What kind of drama can we expect?

DeletedUser5959

Well I'd rather these kids spend their parents money on Premium then drugs.

Reaction score
Well we've already taken over the rankings of w29, it will only be time until we bring a new era of competition to .us

DeletedUser

Well we've already taken over the rankings of w29, it will only be time until we bring a new era of competition to .us
Not hard to take over rankings when you drop all those pp from the very beginning. Makes it much easier to push the troops for farming. Plus the ODS from spiking barbs shows that you know how to keep your neighbors in line.... or at least make it easier to let a village's warehouse build up enough to be worth looting.

DeletedUser6837

Ego on .us forums ?

How can there be ego when it's the smallest server on tw with the most dead forums. What are there like 400 people that even try to farm per world ?