Chatting and Bantering

Reaction score
We can move onto another subject, like your point whoring tribe?

Yes, I am small potatoes, but I am amused by the bigger players who think they're great because they know how to pp push their village, as well as take advantage of the flaws of the current event. Knowing how to push your warehouse to level 30 & spending pp on the event to get resource packages may show ingenuity, but it doesn't demonstrate skill. I do have to say those 100 point barbs your top tribe member & diplomat nobled to push just makes his protests about inciting drama funny. He's just a target for ridicule.

Well, 8/16 of our members are the top in farming.

I don't know what exactly classifies as point whoring, but I can guarantee you that our tribe as a whole has double the average troops per player than any other tribe.

The only player in our tribe that (I know of) point whored was Tasmanian Devil who really disappointed me when i found out he had a level 13 farm...

I always push for troop whoring over points and I can assure you that atleast 5 of our members (from personal experience) are among the top .net players.... This blows .us out of the water, and I believe that the other members are extremely good as well as I invited them due to my friends vouching for them.

We did take advantage of the event, but I don't see how nobling a 100 point barb makes us a target for ridicule if it can become a strong church village in an extremely efficient location due to church worlds being so annoying in concept.

I'm never one for barb nobling, but strategy takes priority over quantity in my books and if my players are operating at maximum efficiency, I see no wrongdoings in their actions.

DeletedUser6755

Well, 8/16 of our members are the top in farming.

I don't know what exactly classifies as point whoring, but I can guarantee you that our tribe as a whole has double the average troops per player than any other tribe.

The only player in our tribe that (I know of) point whored was Tasmanian Devil who really disappointed me when i found out he had a level 13 farm...

I always push for troop whoring over points and I can assure you that atleast 5 of our members (from personal experience) are among the top .net players.... This blows .us out of the water, and I believe that the other members are extremely good as well as I invited them due to my friends vouching for them.

We did take advantage of the event, but I don't see how nobling a 100 point barb makes us a target for ridicule if it can become a strong church village in an extremely efficient location due to church worlds being so annoying in concept.

I'm never one for barb nobling, but strategy takes priority over quantity in my books and if my players are operating at maximum efficiency, I see no wrongdoings in their actions.
This one thing I can tell you. You can't compare.net to the US server. You will find the personalities & cliques make for a different dynamic.

The barbs don't make him a target for ridicule. His whining about the drama in the externals does, especially since he hasn't done much on this server to prove he's any good. I looked his stats up because of some of his earlier comments to others. With the exception of 28, six of his last seven worlds consisted of a single village each. Question is, will he stick around or will he fall by the wayside?

Reaction score
This one thing I can tell you. You can't compare.net to the US server. You will find the personalities & cliques make for a different dynamic.

The barbs don't make him a target for ridicule. His whining about the drama in the externals does, especially since he hasn't done much on this server to prove he's any good. I looked his stats up because of some of his earlier comments to others. With the exception of 28, six of his last seven worlds consisted of a single village each. Question is, will he stick around or will he fall by the wayside?

He doesn't play .us much and didn't plan to play w29 but I got him to play with me as we date back about 5 years ago from .net

Blowguner will do very well here and I'm making sure he doesn't screw up ;)

You can't compare.net to the US server

In terms of skill, I can... Many people on .us who are skilled have told me that the skill level here is very poor.

The climate/dynamic may be different, but there's one thing that makes the difference between winning and losing and that is skill. I believe we posses the most skill and that will bring us victory. Who knows, maybe we're just startup warriors who can't snipe or OP

DeletedUser6755

He doesn't play .us much and didn't plan to play w29 but I got him to play with me as we date back about 5 years ago from .net

Blowguner will do very well here and I'm making sure he doesn't screw up ;)

In terms of skill, I can... Many people on .us who are skilled have told me that the skill level here is very poor.

The climate/dynamic may be different, but there's one thing that makes the difference between winning and losing and that is skill. I believe we posses the most skill and that will bring us victory. Who knows, maybe we're just startup warriors who can't snipe or OP
Time will tell. I wouldn't use 29 as your gauge for who's skilled & who isn't. There is a large group of skilled players either not here because of other worlds or are here to sell resources for pp. You'll have to stick around for future worlds to see that the skill level isn't very poor. Granted, there are poor players and noobs, but .net has their share of them too. With that in mind, stick around for several worlds before making assumptions that you will come in and dominate the server.

Reaction score
lul, yup

Honestly, I personally believe only way we lose is due to mid/lategame boredom where our best quit.

I assume we'll probably invite some good guys from West as time passes and just go for an early world win. We'll be aggressive, but I'm not anti-recruitment either

Deleted User - 419875

Hey Guys and Gals, Sorry for the delay in posts, I have been dealing with a family issue in RL and had to be away for the most part.
I have removed some posts as they were about a ban discussion that is against the rules, You are not allowed to discuss bans on the external forums. With that being said Please carry on...

DeletedUser6925

well this thread is pretty lively..lol doesnt look like 29 will be a long world. good thing im just there for the pp

DeletedUser5381

Just a suggestion but i'd really appreciate it if someone took it upon themselves (Swift, Tribal, The Turks, Real..) to maybe post a highly dramatized story on the current wars...

Please i'm so bored, can't you all remember the good times when people would post an essay of war declaration and keep everyone up to date?
9575231.jpg

DeletedUser6755

Just a suggestion but i'd really appreciate it if someone took it upon themselves (Swift, Tribal, The Turks, Real..) to maybe post a highly dramatized story on the current wars...

Please i'm so bored, can't you all remember the good times when people would post an essay of war declaration and keep everyone up to date?
9575231.jpg
Not sure that there is any drama since everyone is taking advantage the flaws in the event. Cheap resource packages & pushing WH is making for an easy steam roll later. It's going to be a small, dull world.

DeletedUser5381

Not sure that there is any drama since everyone is taking advantage the flaws in the event. Cheap resource packages & pushing WH is making for an easy steam roll later. It's going to be a small, dull world.

Hence the "highly dramatized part" lol those wars already look boring, but if we use our imagination there can be some drama :D

Reaction score
I only really cause drama on .net where everyone knows me... Let me and my squad find a real threat and i'll cause some drama

DeletedUser6755

I only really cause drama on .net where everyone knows me... Let me and my squad find a real threat and i'll cause some drama
Your own statement indicates that you won't be causing drama because there's no skill to be a threat.

Why bother with the US server if it's really lacking the challenge you need? Or is it just for ego stroking?

Reaction score
Your own statement indicates that you won't be causing drama because there's no skill to be a threat.

Why bother with the US server if it's really lacking the challenge you need? Or is it just for ego stroking?

I can't play .net, I enjoy TW... I am rank 1 on Staemme.ch Classic server but I atleast like to understand the language of the game....

What don't you understand buddy

DeletedUser6755

I can't play .net, I enjoy TW... I am rank 1 on Staemme.ch Classic server but I atleast like to understand the language of the game....

What don't you understand buddy
No misunderstanding. Just wondered when you were going to stop being boring about how you're so great because you think the US players are beneath your level of skill. You probably should have waited until you actually did something before tell the other US players they should bow before your greatness.

I'm doing exactly what I said I would... try to stir up trouble because these forums are dead. Your lack of whitty conversation has proven to be a great disappointment. Guess you've become just another boring person.

Reaction score
No misunderstanding. Just wondered when you were going to stop being boring about how you're so great because you think the US players are beneath your level of skill. You probably should have waited until you actually did something before tell the other US players they should bow before your greatness.

I'm doing exactly what I said I would... try to stir up trouble because these forums are dead. Your lack of whitty conversation has proven to be a great disappointment. Guess you've become just another boring person.

If there was anything to banter about, I would be there ready to converse. Currently this conversation is between the leader of Swift and a user who isn't playing w29 (Or atleast playing it seriously).

I'd much prefer to make guides rather have an argument whether i should play .us or quit TW