Chatting & bantering w34

DeletedUser8045

However basing the size of the total player base for tribal limit is okay but I have to agree with Natural Perfection. I believe that 12. 10-14 Would allow for more competitive worlds and maybe/maybe not less hugging. Time would tell. Everyone wants themselves to win and their friends to win or their "family". Even if we opened up the world to NO tribes. And made the game a solo game. People will still band together and "hug". Something I would however like to see is after idk 60 days or 100 days into a world players are then tribe locked and can not leave. This will avoid the 2 tribes merging into 1 to win and will allow players that want to win in each tribe to fight like hell to do so. It could also be a dominance lock but there would be ways to cheat the system with that one.

if this happens, let's name it "Backstab Day" ;)

DeletedUser707

However basing the size of the total player base for tribal limit is okay but I have to agree with Natural Perfection. I believe that 12. 10-14 Would allow for more competitive worlds and maybe/maybe not less hugging. Time would tell. Everyone wants themselves to win and their friends to win or their "family". Even if we opened up the world to NO tribes. And made the game a solo game. People will still band together and "hug". Something I would however like to see is after idk 60 days or 100 days into a world players are then tribe locked and can not leave. This will avoid the 2 tribes merging into 1 to win and will allow players that want to win in each tribe to fight like hell to do so. It could also be a dominance lock but there would be ways to cheat the system with that one.

For once I agree with something bonfire says ;)

But I would say 60 days not 100. W35 is only 92 days old. If we were going to do tribe lock I think 60 days would be perfect. At 60 days. The number 1 tribe was around 3.2M and number 2 tribe was at about 2.6M.

I think by 100 days the world isn't "over" but its more predictable whos going to win. There is no point in locking tribes when there is already a favorite to win. At 60 days its more of a toss up and it add more strategy to get ride of your inactive players before the 60 day limit. With that said I think all worlds should eliminate out side tribe support too.

The US server is getting so small that outside tribe support could make or break a tribe specially early on when defense is limited. By getting ride of that you would decrease the hugging as tribes won't hug for defense. They might still hug to do ops together but it still limits the odds of hugging. Specially after 60 days with tribe locks and no outside support. It would be almost pointless to even have an alliance at this point. Out side of coordinated attacks.

DeletedUser7983

I was saying 60 for a hard tribe lock and 100 would eliminate the talk of an issue with the end result being to merge at the end. 60 is a good number as tribes are usually about ready to actually go to war. Maybe in order to leave a tribe a ticket must be submitted after 60 days in the event of harassment and bullying from within a tribe. The only issue is that there are so many ways to cheat the system. A tribe would then have all their members leave the tribe on the 59th day. Then the main tribe would intentionally internal their bottom members and then the other members can free join. Thus defeating the purpose. Then if we add Jimmy's idea. Which is a setting on .Uk I know. Then the members being internalled have no way of support outside of their own tribe. Pretty rough stuff. The sad thing is we have to implement rules and commands to be put into the game to give it a more fair feeling. Sorry this post is all over the place as I just woke up but I do really feel we should make tribes 8-10 members actually with a tribe lock at 45 days. That way tribes aren't big enough or it wouldn't be as impacting if 2 tribes merged before the 45 day mark. Since there would be probably 10 other tribes bigger and stronger that can band together without eliminating fighting all along. Sorry for the mixed up points. :)

DeletedUser6818

Also when coin prices will drop? Trying to finish it off

Deleted User - 419875

Please send in a ticket to the support system and we will be happy to check it for you.