Chatting & bantering w34

DeletedUser7869

Guis, i heard there is a leak in spank.

And what happened to SEND, rly sad, betrayed.

DeletedUser7869

That was a lame war. wouldn`t called like that :)

When half of tribe fall, that`s just . spineless behavior.

Rushers will give their last villa for tribe ^^

Good luck jammer on w35, i would like to say SEND but they were inexistent :<

DeletedUser

I don't know if it's LOTD or just Kim Jung On but he attacks with an crazy 500 axe and 30 lc army??? But he timed it right before his nobles that dies aswell. :p

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
Be careful with what u say about kim jong un, if he reads your message he will probably import nuclear bombs into TW and nuke your villages with some serious sh*t :O

But yeah he did do some crazy newbie shizzle lol

DeletedUser

Be careful with what u say about kim jong un, if he reads your message he will probably import nuclear bombs into TW and nuke your villages with some serious sh*t :O

But yeah he did do some crazy newbie shizzle lol

I love it to taunt people. :p But in a friendly way haha

DeletedUser6793

oh that would explain ramless nukes ...when i think better why would you need barbaric rams in these modern times :p

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
Was already amazed that there were still 2 evenly strong tribes on this world when I started... but now finally the classic US server next level hugging has taken place again

Not that I would decline an invite if I was in their place, but this is boring as f*ck right? :p

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
this is mericaaa

Yeah this server pretty much resembles the United States in real life... 99% of the people are sheeps that follow 1 leader even though he makes the most stupid decisions:rolleyes:

But hey I shouldn't complain, just either have to deal with it or leave the server ;)

DeletedUser7869

Let's do some firewoks.

Right Perfecțion?

There was a tribe on w33, no hugging? I love them. Good luck there, we will need here ^^

Baja Blast

Reaction score
w33 No Hugging Allowed, we're fighting the #1, #2, #4, #5, and #6 ranked tribes all by ourselves lol