Chatting & bantering w34

DeletedUser7869

Look at eye :))
lost almost 60 villas in 3 days.

Spank is surrounded.
just dont show us stats mate ^^

We all know how this will end.

Reaction score
As soon as Where? got formed the winner was clear, because as soon as where? start losing some villages they recruit some more players.

DeletedUser707

Who was recruited? lol

Fluffy there was a lot going on behind the scenes that you didn't know about. Before I quit W34. Players who left Toon for Where? Only joined Free! Because Mokdad was going to join. So when you started Toon, taking in all of Free! including the players who only joined because Mokdad was going to join. Without securing Mokdad in your tribe they were going to leave to join wherever mokdad ended up. Which was starting his own tribe in Where?

So I can honestly say that I don't think Mokdad stole anyone from Toon. I think it was just how the dice rolled and it wasn't in your favor.

Reaction score
Lol, all noobs :p
I have been farming pp for weeks and i was still rank 2 OD at 06/23/2018 with Lord Gourd being rank 2 because of me fighting with him and dannyboy being rank 1 because someone leakes info to him that spank were going to hit him. Mokdad left for weeks and the fact is if people weren't obsessed with getting free win by inviting everyone Toon would have won the world.

Reaction score
Everyone i talk to that has played for a while told me all worlds mokdad wins are recruit to win worlds. And when i look at what hapenned in w33 other people are also starting with tribal hugging and recruiting to win. The internal nobling is insane on this world. Army life didn't have to clear a single player until he had 13 villages and he is condisered a good player lol.

SplitPersonality

Reaction score
Fluffy, firstly Toon was members from Where? and some players that I had actually refused entry too. You need to step back and realise you did not make a tribe, you mooched off another initially and then Crizza lead Toon, not you. No one mentioned your name to me when I came back, not one, I invited you AFTER you asked me purely out of being decent because you were there intitially.

Secondly, why are you lying straight out on a server this damn small? lol, I've never lead a single tribe on this server or under the Mok name, not once.

Your problem is you think you are good at this game and you're just not, but its OK, just stop being butthurt and raging over things that make no difference and you'll find things a lot easier. You want to talk about rank? I've been rank 1 on this server when i joined it and played it initially , rank 1 multiple times on .net, HP and other servers and you just haven't so again, just stop and get over yourself because you're really making yourself look foolish at this stage. You talked big about w102 and well, you flopped again.

You care this much because you thought you made TOONs, you thought TOONs would win and you could take the credit for it, that didn't happen so dust yourself off and try again, maybe next time recruit yourself and then lead the tribe instead of having Crizza do it and don't get butthurt when someone else can actually get the members <3 :S

I've seen you say hugging too, Enlighten me on that as well since there's been a coalition chat with 8 of the top 10 tribes for weeks and they just did nothing so I declared on Eye so everyone else would join in lol, who is it exactly that Where? is hugging?

EDIT- I've also won no worlds on any server as when I get bored or competition is gone I quit. You're really not very good at this are you?

Reaction score
Fluffy, firstly Toon was members from Where? and some players that I had actually refused entry too. You need to step back and realise you did not make a tribe, you mooched off another initially and then Crizza lead Toon, not you. No one mentioned your name to me when I came back, not one, I invited you AFTER you asked me purely out of being decent because you were there intitially.

Secondly, why are you lying straight out on a server this damn small? lol, I've never lead a single tribe on this server or under the Mok name, not once.

Your problem is you think you are good at this game and you're just not, but its OK, just stop being butthurt and raging over things that make no difference and you'll find things a lot easier. You want to talk about rank? I've been rank 1 on this server when i joined it and played it initially , rank 1 multiple times on .net, HP and other servers and you just haven't so again, just stop and get over yourself because you're really making yourself look foolish at this stage. You talked big about w102 and well, you flopped again.

You care this much because you thought you made TOONs, you thought TOONs would win and you could take the credit for it, that didn't happen so dust yourself off and try again, maybe next time recruit yourself and then lead the tribe instead of having Crizza do it and don't get butthurt when someone else can actually get the members <3 :S

I've seen you say hugging too, Enlighten me on that as well since there's been a coalition chat with 8 of the top 10 tribes for weeks and they just did nothing so I declared on Eye so everyone else would join in lol, who is it exactly that Where? is hugging?

EDIT- I've also won no worlds on any server as when I get bored or competition is gone I quit. You're really not very good at this are you?

Dude, you've only won worlds by tribe hugging and recruiting. If you want to prove yourself play on a world on .nl servers. I guarantee you won't make it more than 2 months because unlike us servers, tribal hugging and recruiting to win isn't the norm there. I've only followed the last 4 worlds on us server and all 4 have been won by tribal hugging and recruiting. Day 1 your strat was recruit to win, you've told me this many times, but when i ask why you don't invite all the players of your 'plan' you say 'because it's to early'. That's pathetic dude, you basicly admit you're not good enough to win it by making your tribe day 1 but have to wait until you've got friends in all tribes to make sure no one attacks you. Just the fact i was rank 3 in OD after weeks of pp farming and rank 2 was right next to me proves you guys didn't fight any fights to get rank 1 but only hug and recruit. Almost all your growth came from players who quit the game, you are 4 times the size iwas when i was biggest and you don't even have 200k OD more. And right now when you have all the members and all other players are surrounded you win some wars. You can try to justify your noob strats all you want but i'm not bying it. I've had countless messages from people saying they felt betrayed after your forming of where? while you told me multiple times 'it would be the best decision for everyone'.

And when did i talk big about w102? lol :p .net is going down the same tribal hug path. W98 was just laughable.

EDIT: And btw, you left for weeks so you hardly had anything to do with this world lol, other than recruiting everyone after coming back you didn't contribute anything to this world :p And me and crizza formed Toon together it's just that he had more time so i agreed to make him leader.

Last edited:

DeletedUser2884

If the entire world agrees that a tribe hugged all of the top players by Crizza writing players telling them to join for a free win then there’s no denying that is clear hugging.

And if this is truly going to be your first world win then congratulations on winning by recruiting... everyone will know w34 winners are a joke. There’s no escaping that one.

SplitPersonality

Reaction score
Your main issue is you don't read the replies that you get, I literally just said I haven't ever lead under Mok account nor have I ever made a tribe on this server.

.nl? I have and I'm fine thanks, all servers now are pretty much the same and how good a world is can be seen at the start from who joins it, I'd said week 1 that W34 would be wrapped in within a few months if people didn't do something about it and guess what, no one did lol.

It's a stretch to call your reasoning logic and its purely foolish and you know it, you also know you're blatantly wrong because even your own friends have said as much. Tribalwars is in fact a strategy game, recruitment timing is in fact, a strategy. My personal play has nothing to do with recruiting 20 players spread across the entire map, has nothing to do with me personally. As I've said multiple times and its known to those that actually know me, this isn'y my server. I played W13 here, came back at 32 after a few years break and now I'm here along with being on .net

The fact that your argument is based off OD is laughable and any player worth his salt will read your messages and find you amusing because that's all it is, amusement. The Sweeney account ennoblements and OD changed when I joined the account, other worlds I've been top farmer and top ODA on this server so if you want to make yourself look foolish with silly comments then that's all good with me, doesn't make me look foolish.

Who felt betrayed? I brought in members that you had recruited into TOON purely out of respect, players I had said no to. People will always be butthurt when they know their chances are going but did i backstab or screw anyone over? Not at all, I was very direct and even told Spank ahead of time and gave them forewarning to give them the chance to actually do something which they didn't.

When Where? was formed the other tribes together could have slowed growth and taken out several villages due to the spread, the fact that they didn't is their problem not ours :)

You're upset over TOONs and I get that but you didn't make a tribe nor lead it, I have no problem discussing these things as it keeps the forums active but if you reply again with blatant ignorance I wont bother as it's pointless :)

SplitPersonality

Reaction score
If the entire world agrees that a tribe hugged all of the top players by Crizza writing players telling them to join for a free win then there’s no denying that is clear hugging.

And if this is truly going to be your first world win then congratulations on winning by recruiting... everyone will know w34 winners are a joke. There’s no escaping that one.

Crizza lead TOON, not Where?, completely separate tribes so come back when you know the details mate. I couldn't care less about a world win and that's been said as well, it means nothing. Old world wins were purely due to the fact players stayed when most of the old top rank players quit due to bordem, this world was a joke and the others attitudes towards it is along the same lines :)

Reaction score
Your main issue is you don't read the replies that you get, I literally just said I haven't ever lead under Mok account nor have I ever made a tribe on this server.

.nl? I have and I'm fine thanks, all servers now are pretty much the same and how good a world is can be seen at the start from who joins it, I'd said week 1 that W34 would be wrapped in within a few months if people didn't do something about it and guess what, no one did lol.

It's a stretch to call your reasoning logic and its purely foolish and you know it, you also know you're blatantly wrong because even your own friends have said as much. Tribalwars is in fact a strategy game, recruitment timing is in fact, a strategy. My personal play has nothing to do with recruiting 20 players spread across the entire map, has nothing to do with me personally. As I've said multiple times and its known to those that actually know me, this isn'y my server. I played W13 here, came back at 32 after a few years break and now I'm here along with being on .net

The fact that your argument is based off OD is laughable and any player worth his salt will read your messages and find you amusing because that's all it is, amusement. The Sweeney account ennoblements and OD changed when I joined the account, other worlds I've been top farmer and top ODA on this server so if you want to make yourself look foolish with silly comments then that's all good with me, doesn't make me look foolish.

Who felt betrayed? I brought in members that you had recruited into TOON purely out of respect, players I had said no to. People will always be butthurt when they know their chances are going but did i backstab or screw anyone over? Not at all, I was very direct and even told Spank ahead of time and gave them forewarning to give them the chance to actually do something which they didn't.

When Where? was formed the other tribes together could have slowed growth and taken out several villages due to the spread, the fact that they didn't is their problem not ours :)

You're upset over TOONs and I get that but you didn't make a tribe nor lead it, I have no problem discussing these things as it keeps the forums active but if you reply again with blatant ignorance I wont bother as it's pointless :)

Haha you keep bringing up sad excuses to try and justify your noob strats, and i'm not saying all other players who weren't part of your recruit to win strat deserved to win But your noob strats ruined this worlds and a ton of people told me you've done this multiple times When i bring up to play on the one server that still has a ton of players with high skill level you respond with 'no thanks' because you know you're pathetic starts don't work there :p And why is my claim of OD laughable? It proves you got almost all your villages for free Your buddy army life had 1.4k ODA when he had 13 villages. You win your worlds in pathetic ways man :p

Reaction score
Crizza lead TOON, not Where?, completely separate tribes so come back when you know the details mate. I couldn't care less about a world win and that's been said as well, it means nothing. Old world wins were purely due to the fact players stayed when most of the old top rank players quit due to bordem, this world was a joke and the others attitudes towards it is along the same lines :)

When i talk about Toon you say 'Toon was all members of where?' and now Toon and Where? have nothing to do with each other. :p

Reaction score
TOONs leadership and direction were nothing to do with me, very clear what I was referring to.

You do anything you can to avoid having tribal wars man. As soon as Where? was formed again it was immedialty clear. The way you kept your alliances turning them into NAP's one by one before cancelling them alltogether. I agree it's stupid of those tribes to think you would keep the alliances and NAP's but still. When most major players in most tribes are promised spots in Where? with a free win there isn't much anyone can do :p

SplitPersonality

Reaction score
Haha you keep bringing up sad excuses to try and justify your noob strats, and i'm not saying all other players who weren't part of your recruit to win strat deserved to win But your noob strats ruined this worlds and a ton of people told me you've done this multiple times When i bring up to play on the one server that still has a ton of players with high skill level you respond with 'no thanks' because you know you're pathetic starts don't work there :p And why is my claim of OD laughable? It proves you got almost all your villages for free Your buddy army life had 1.4k ODA when he had 13 villages. You win your worlds in pathetic ways man :p

Are you saying Mokdad/Kyle or Sweeney? I've never lead on this world before lol, I don't know how to make that any more clear to you. You keep talking crap about .nl lol, then why are you here? You know full well all servers are the same and your argument is ignorant considering who ever you're talking about isn't me since I haven't lead nor won a world as I quit them.

Reaction score
Did I say he led Where? No.... he still wrote players that, in regards to the tribe Where?. Among other players writing top players the same the same thing.
This was a long on going thing for a while between top players.

Regarding internals... fluffy is definitely right. There was a lot of internalling.
But I guess all this game is nowadays is buy to get points and hug all the players who did the same for a win (small exaggeration but close enough).

Let's hope w35 is different.

SplitPersonality

Reaction score
You do anything you can to avoid having tribal wars man. As soon as Where? was formed again it was immedialty clear. The way you kept your alliances turning them into NAP's one by one before cancelling them alltogether. I agree it's stupid of those tribes to think you would keep the alliances and NAP's but still. When most major players in most tribes are promised spots in Where? with a free win there isn't much anyone can do :p

You're just degrading yourself so I'll stop replying lol, this has been amusing though. Spread your ignorance and see if anyone that knows how to play or knows me believes you, much luv noober <3

Reaction score
Are you saying Mokdad/Kyle or Sweeney? I've never lead on this world before lol, I don't know how to make that any more clear to you. You keep talking crap about .nl lol, then why are you here? You know full well all servers are the same and your argument is ignorant considering who ever you're talking about isn't me since I haven't lead nor won a world as I quit them.

Couple of posts ago you said you were rank 1 on a ton of worlds here and on .net :p and i come here because i play solo 99% of the time and it's almost impossible to do wel on .nl if you can't be active 24/7. I noticed activity was a lot lower here but the noob strats are insane.

EDIT: Or are you one of those guys that considers hitting rank 1 , 1 time in a world means you are good? :p Don't talk about being rank 1 unless you finish the world as rank 1.

DeletedUser

After Where? stacked against our LOTD targets we dropped the alliance.

Words from the wise... don’t be a prick to allies. Like you said... these are small worlds. You’ll start getting labeled as someone who can’t honor an alliance if not already labeled that.