Chatting & bantering w34

DeletedUser7869

No offence Mokdad, you know I respect you, i don`t doubt your player skills, but srlsy, Dannyboy i think is among the only that rly fought for his villas(beside chillmilli betray and then interned it)
Just watch your top dogs TWSTATS at conquers :)
Nothing notable.
And ofc. when you recruit 23 from top 25, and also have a bash tribe (i know it wasn`t your idea, your just the lamb) you can fight anyone you want.
you must be joking about your enemies :)
-------------

ALSO , if we look back on WHERE members we can see that you barely kept 12-13 players, not over 35-40 how many you are with bashers.
That mean you "planned" that ppl will be parasites(live in the other tribes and feed with their food 'ex stellablue watch her twstats') after that joining you.
I`m sorry, that bullSh!t. I repeat myself, I respect you as a player and you know that. And also Mokdad is not the only one guilty for this.
Rest of the 50% guilty is to all other tribes that woke up so freakin later, besides all my efforts i made to turn ppl against you :)

luv ya all

Reaction score
No offence Mokdad, you know I respect you, i don`t doubt your player skills, but srlsy, Dannyboy i think is among the only that rly fought for his villas(beside chillmilli betray and then interned it)
Just watch your top dogs TWSTATS at conquers :)
Nothing notable.
And ofc. when you recruit 23 from top 25, and also have a bash tribe (i know it wasn`t your idea, your just the lamb) you can fight anyone you want.
you must be joking about your enemies :)
-------------

ALSO , if we look back on WHERE members we can see that you barely kept 12-13 players, not over 35-40 how many you are with bashers.
That mean you "planned" that ppl will be parasites(live in the other tribes and feed with their food 'ex stellablue watch her twstats') after that joining you.
I`m sorry, that bullSh!t. I repeat myself, I respect you as a player and you know that. And also Mokdad is not the only one guilty for this.
Rest of the 50% guilty is to all other tribes that woke up so freakin later, besides all my efforts i made to turn ppl against you :)

luv ya all

Where is our lord and savior knifehand when you need him.

DeletedUser7869

Actually they are winning just because knifehand is there.
They worship the GOD.

We should speak with knifehand not to mokdad ... it`s 100% the brain.

DeletedUser

Fluffy why are you even talking about .nl? Let him start on .nl he would never win a world and I'm the one that can say that. I have won a few on .nl, it's harder then .us and .net in my opinion.

Let him be happy that he is winning this one, I think it's quite funny hahaha

He knows what he did and he is proud of it so we all know what for kind of player he is...

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
Yeah I agree with @Rise Against

I also played all 3 servers (.US, .NET and .NL) and although .net and .nl are really comparable (in my opinion), .nl is way tougher to get a win because they actually really fight it out in smaller groups instead of let everyone join 1 tribe. Really nice :)

But partly due to the language barrier sadly you guys can not easily get a taste of that...

DeletedUser

Yeah I agree with @Rise Against

I also played all 3 servers (.US, .NET and .NL) and although .net and .nl are really comparable (in my opinion), .nl is way tougher to get a win because they actually really fight it out in smaller groups instead of let everyone join 1 tribe. Really nice :)

But partly due to the language barrier sadly you guys can not easily get a taste of that...

Every world has so much wars and that's what I like about that server. They don't care how big someone is they just start fighting for the win of a world. There are always +4 tribes that have a chance to win a world.

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
Every world has so much wars and that's what I like about that server. They don't care how big someone is they just start fighting for the win of a world. There are always +4 tribes that have a chance to win a world.

Only thing I dont like is the manual farming... that keeps me away right now tbh... have been pp farming a bit though cause I want to come back once more :p

But once you get used to LA enhancer its hard to do manual LA again :$

SplitPersonality

Reaction score
Fluffy why are you even talking about .nl? Let him start on .nl he would never win a world and I'm the one that can say that. I have won a few on .nl, it's harder then .us and .net in my opinion.

Let him be happy that he is winning this one, I think it's quite funny hahaha

He knows what he did and he is proud of it so we all know what for kind of player he is...

I've just noticed this, your ignorance is amusing, you're similar to fluffy. This isn't my server, .net and masters is. Simply play W36 and bring players from .nl, you should win no problem and put all your talk to good use because as far as all of your accounts go... well...

Proud of which? Couldn't care less about a world win, not even playing on my account so what difference would a world win make to me? lol

Last edited:

DeletedUser7869

Hei mok, I'm kind of hurt :(

That is not me who you quot3.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6793

After Where? stacked against our LOTD targets we dropped the alliance.

Words from the wise... don’t be a prick to allies. Like you said... these are small worlds. You’ll start getting labeled as someone who can’t honor an alliance if not already labeled that.
who stacked whom ? i dont know anything about this tbh

players in where have skill and activity ...even if we ware outnumbered we wining ... w34 has lack of good players , but im more then happy most of them are in where ..they are most of all good people and then good players

DeletedUser

I've just noticed this, your ignorance is amusing, you're similar to fluffy. This isn't my server, .net and masters is. Simply play W36 and bring players from .nl, you should win no problem and put all your talk to good use because as far as all of your accounts go... well...

Proud of which? Couldn't care less about a world win, not even playing on my account so what difference would a world win make to me? lol

If this isn't your server why do you play on .us for over 4-5 years??

DeletedUser6081

This world must really be boring. W33 externals get more chat than this one

DeletedUser6818

Wha wha wha I wasn’t in the winning tribe so this world must be boring. Haha all us server worlds are boring. All you gotta do is work a month or so and you got it. Spend a hunded dollars or so on pp and you got it licked. I’m on my 4th win and been having fun in this world. Just because you didn’t make the cut doesn’t give you the right to bash it. Haha shouldn’t of quit cause your butt got hurt. Probably no different than a fishing trip with your uncle!

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
Winning a US server world doesnt mean anything, I would say ending rank 1-3 on player ranking is a nice accomplishment on most of these worlds (depending on who play it) but being in the winning tribe is nothing to brag about ^^
Ofcourse there are exceptions but this counts for most of the worlds

Although I have to say that there are enough really skilled people on this server! There is just not much competition on most worlds tribewise

Which is why @kawoni should arrange smaller tribe limits :D that would increase the excitement a lot I think

DeletedUser6818

Usually same faces here. I’ve played with the good, the bad, and the lazy. World 28 we took out the #1 player in the world who was in our tribe because he kept taking our claims. That was fun. Anyone can be a good player just gotta have the time to play. 90% participation; the rest can be taught.

Deleted User - 419875

Smaller tribe limits? What size are you thinking? and then you will see a lot more "hugging".

Winning a US server world doesnt mean anything, I would say ending rank 1-3 on player ranking is a nice accomplishment on most of these worlds (depending on who play it) but being in the winning tribe is nothing to brag about ^^
Ofcourse there are exceptions but this counts for most of the worlds

Although I have to say that there are enough really skilled people on this server! There is just not much competition on most worlds tribewise

Which is why @kawoni should arrange smaller tribe limits :D that would increase the excitement a lot I think

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
Smaller tribe limits? What size are you thinking? and then you will see a lot more "hugging".

12 people, yeah maybe at the start but eventually you will get more of a fight... 20 people tribe limit is too much to get 2 good tribes (you will have 1 good tribe and 1 with some leftovers who cant compete with the big tribe)

10-12 (I putted 12 because 10 is extremely low) will give multiple strong tribes (at least 2, sometimes 3) and will ensure that you have to fight harder to win... Although I dont know if everyone wants to fight harder for wins ^^

I would say try it out on a world and see how competitive it gets

DeletedUser6712

hugging can not beat real team work. with your allowance of play to win there are account that can take out smaller tribes one on one.
ratio will be problem tho...

tribe size - 10 or 15 players

definitely more and better competition

DeletedUser7983

However basing the size of the total player base for tribal limit is okay but I have to agree with Natural Perfection. I believe that 12. 10-14 Would allow for more competitive worlds and maybe/maybe not less hugging. Time would tell. Everyone wants themselves to win and their friends to win or their "family". Even if we opened up the world to NO tribes. And made the game a solo game. People will still band together and "hug". Something I would however like to see is after idk 60 days or 100 days into a world players are then tribe locked and can not leave. This will avoid the 2 tribes merging into 1 to win and will allow players that want to win in each tribe to fight like hell to do so. It could also be a dominance lock but there would be ways to cheat the system with that one.