cheap nobles this early?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser188

I think it is time to think about getting cheaper nobles!
I know it is very early to think about it, but most people i know have lack of nobles and this is why it would be good to introduce cheaper nobles. Lots of accounts got deleted the last weeks and thats why there are plenty of villages to noble.
I made this thread so that other people can write what they think about it, and maybe if there are enough people who share this idea with me, we might be able to get cheaper nobles, who knows...

DeletedUser

YES! God, there's so many noobs we can't noble fast enough! I had 60 claims at one point!

DeletedUser

totally agree, there's way too many villages to go around, and just not enough nobles to noble them, i think it's less important about the cost of the actual noble as the cost of the coins, the coins need to cost less!

DeletedUser

I agree but it also makes it easier for Barb Munchers to gobble up those vicious Barbarians.

DeletedUser188

totally agree, there's way too many villages to go around, and just not enough nobles to noble them, i think it's less important about the cost of the actual noble as the cost of the coins, the coins need to cost less!

that's what i meant with "cheap nobles"

DeletedUser

I agree but it also makes it easier for Barb Munchers to gobble up those vicious Barbarians.

So? Let them spend their time building up those 3k's for us to noble them much faster with cheaper nobles.

DeletedUser

Well I don't know. I mean, I have 2 full trains and some loose nobles, and I just have no targets. If i farm all my villages, I can get coins pretty fast. I don't noble the barbs, I get resources from them. That is how only 1 barb conquer to your name helps you. lol...

although i would not mind cheaper nobles... =P

DeletedUser548

Cheaper nobles would add quite a bit of fun to this world. Maybe we can start seeing wars where the losing tribe is completely wiped off the map?

DeletedUser1180

I think cheaper nobles will speed up the actions. I have my target player cleared but I am short on nobles: too much internalling had to be done lately. Cheaper coins are nut just in favour for the larger players, also the smaller players will be able to take villages around them faster.

DeletedUser

I don't think it's the players choice. Don't get me wrong cheaper nobles all the way now that my nobles cost 250+ coins but isn't the game supposed to be a challenge and not easy.

DeletedUser

2,152 players, 182 tribes, 124,966 villages

There are still way too many people I would think for cheaper nobles... Would have to get under 1000 in my opinion before staff would consider lowering the costs of coins/nobles

DeletedUser

Well I don't know. I mean, I have 2 full trains and some loose nobles, and I just have no targets. If i farm all my villages, I can get coins pretty fast. I don't noble the barbs, I get resources from them. That is how only 1 barb conquer to your name helps you. lol...

although i would not mind cheaper nobles... =P

2 trains.. really? What are you nobling that 2 trains is possibly enough for? I keep 5 running at all times...

DeletedUser

so why are you complaining if you have 20 nobles??? you dont seem to need cheaper coins... lol

im just saying its a little early for cheaper nobles. so 60 claims should take you a few days, right? why could you not fill them if you have 5 trains constantly nobling?

yes, 2 trains are not a lot, but you get my point. i would like more, cheaper nobles, but overall this world is not ready for that. thanks for the criticism... :D i am not nobling much currently, because of real life issues with me and my coplay. look at my TWstats and you will see the past month i have done my fair share of nobling. because of life outside the game, we have not been able to catch back up on noble trains after all this nobling. partly because of internalling some inactive tribemates, but also taking out enemies. I am a noob, but not an uber noob ;)

I would love cheaper nobles, but IMO its not time yet. sorry for all those that really need it to keep growing, but there is too much competition to give such an unfair advantage to bigger players (thats what this would do, as bigger players would have so many nobles and just kill smaller guys- the point of cheaper nobles is to let a dominant tribe end the world quicker, and this world is not ready for that, as several strong tribes still exist.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

so why are you complaining if you have 20 nobles??? you dont seem to need cheaper coins... lol

Dude, did you ever play late game? At a point when you can clear any village you need and can't noble them it's pretty annoying.

DeletedUser

im just saying its a little early for cheaper nobles. so 60 claims should take you a few days, right? why could you not fill them if you have 5 trains constantly nobling?

yes, 2 trains are not a lot, but you get my point. i would like more, cheaper nobles, but overall this world is not ready for that. thanks for the criticism... :D i am not nobling much currently, because of real life issues with me and my coplay. look at my TWstats and you will see the past month i have done my fair share of nobling. because of life outside the game, we have not been able to catch back up on noble trains after all this nobling. partly because of internalling some inactive tribemates, but also taking out enemies. I am a noob, but not an uber noob ;)

I would love cheaper nobles, but IMO its not time yet. sorry for all those that really need it to keep growing, but there is too much competition to give such an unfair advantage to bigger players (thats what this would do, as bigger players would have so many nobles and just kill smaller guys- the point of cheaper nobles is to let a dominant tribe end the world quicker, and this world is not ready for that, as several strong tribes still exist.)

B/c I don't have 20 nobles.. It's 40hrs out for most noble trips, 40hrs back, that's almost 4 days :D So, you can keep 5 trains goin that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.