cheap nobles this early?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I agree that we need cheaper nobles. In the past 10 days i cleared almost 20 villages and now all my resources are going in minting coins.

DeletedUser

Dude, did you ever play late game? At a point when you can clear any village you need and can't noble them it's pretty annoying.

No, I have not. This is my first world.

And I suppose you guys are right, but like I said, I think with over 2000 players (i know, many are very small and inactive, but they still count) it is too early.

DeletedUser

sike, I lied... just realized I spent all my rez to make enough coins for THREE nobles... and so many villages I would like to conquer =/

I am now in favor of cheaper coins... =P

DeletedUser

2,152 players, 182 tribes, 124,966 villages

There are still way too many people I would think for cheaper nobles... Would have to get under 1000 in my opinion before staff would consider lowering the costs of coins/nobles

You are correct mashman. I believe on .net the mark is 500 accounts, but at 1000 we could make a good case to help our cause here...

DeletedUser188

what a pity :(
well then start mission, catrimmplayerstiltheyquit :?

DeletedUser188

to make this clear there are exacly:
-548 50k+players
-751 5k+ players
-1008 500+ players
-1189 200+ players

lots of inactives.
why not make cheap nobles??? :(

DeletedUser

I agree, it is time for cheap nobles, and if not that -- close the world to new players at least.

The people actively playing this world number much less than 1000 but the player count has been increasing lately with new players joining who have no hope of ever being competitive in this W and most of whom, judging by the stats quoted above, are making no effort to play this W seriously.

DeletedUser

I keep a train at every little station I have. In W1 I have at least 5 trains waiting around. I don't think we need cheaper nobles. If you farm and build coins, it gives me enough rez, plus, I can make over 20 more nobles if I needed to. Hahaha maybe once I hit a million or so points I'll change my mind :)

DeletedUser

Well that's the thing... minting the coins is crazy!!!

Look at the chirs2218 account... 582 villages, plus lets say 18 existing nobles (just for a round number) means about 600 coins for a new noble...

600 coins cost:

16,800,000 wood
18,000,000 clay
15,000,000 iron

Thats 49.8 million resources for a noble. (closer to 50 million with noble cost) and that cost only keeps going up. Imagine paying 50 million resources to conquer a village, Aprillovescats...

=O

Even for me at around 140 coins for a noble, its pretty expensive...

DeletedUser188

I keep a train at every little station I have. In W1 I have at least 5 trains waiting around. I don't think we need cheaper nobles. If you farm and build coins, it gives me enough rez, plus, I can make over 20 more nobles if I needed to. Hahaha maybe once I hit a million or so points I'll change my mind :)

even with farming i never have enough nobles, i had to farm like 3 weeks to get 40 nobles

DeletedUser

if they really want to increase they can make coins half prices and maybe even half priced nobles

DeletedUser

even with farming i never have enough nobles, i had to farm like 3 weeks to get 40 nobles

You play W1?

But also, there's mass wars going on in the "big" tribes, so cheaper nobles could also mean that enemies get nobles faster. Which could also end up to more trains being sent at us/more barbs being taken from the farmers. (farmer hehe). So while the "good" players can farm (having more farms) , even if it's hard work, it'll slow down only the barb-munchers/non-farmers from getting nobles.
This game isn't mean to be easy, I believe. Anyways, who wouldn't want to drag out this world? :eek:)

DeletedUser548

You play W1?

But also, there's mass wars going on in the "big" tribes, so cheaper nobles could also mean that enemies get nobles faster. Which could also end up to more trains being sent at us/more barbs being taken from the farmers. (farmer hehe). So while the "good" players can farm (having more farms) , even if it's hard work, it'll slow down only the barb-munchers/non-farmers from getting nobles.
This game isn't mean to be easy, I believe. Anyways, who wouldn't want to drag out this world? :eek:)

Umm... MOLOCO definitely plays this world :p I'm somewhat surprised you don't know who he is...

DeletedUser

Oh he is? :\ I didn't know that... whoopsy. He goes under a different name so I didn't make a connection :p
Sorry Moloco/Chris2218!

DeletedUser1180

Oh he is? :\ I didn't know that... whoopsy. He goes under a different name so I didn't make a connection :p
Sorry Moloco/Chris2218!

He is the owner but not playing alone. There are lots of players not directly to be recognised by there name in here. And 140 accounts for S.S and Ego404 together, its hard to know all of them.

Back on topic: Cheaper coins would make a difference.
To keep down the number of small players low the big guys will need to "catrimmplayerstiltheyquit" and especially in the rims keep doing this. Moralebreakers can have a function at this stage. Not to take over lots of villages but to break down the small villages so their players quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.