Check Your Diplomacy Status with Resist/Last

DeletedUser

BS handyman. Considering most of our tribe members are people that joined the game less than two weeks ago and your tribe is full of players that have been playing the game for a month or more I'd say our tribe is doing really well. Especially considering that our tribe is outnumbered point wise almost 4:1. Our troop loses are just about equal between the two of us in this war that shows just how bad your tribe members quality is.

Plus it's not true that you aren't having Resist help you. Ender27 (a Resist member) sent 4 nobles at one of our members. Sorry to say they won't be returning.

You have sent like 60 fake attacks at me. When are you going to get serious about this war HandyMan?

DeletedUser

has anyone been rimmed on externals?

"im bout that action dog" - marshawn lynch

DeletedUser

So the first full day of the war is over. Despite over a 3:1 advantage by Last in points NfernO is still around. In fact discounting a few former Fplat members that just joined (and at least one which was a spy) and a few members that we moved to our academy because they are under a thousand points we haven't lost any members. We aren't breaking up like HandyMan predicted, if anything our members are more active than ever and this has been a great way to teach them how to fight a war I might just have to thank you HandyMan.

But that isn't the only story. Let's look at the troop losses, cause obviously we are just horrible players that don't know what we are doing with hardly any troops. Total NfernO losses 53,110 troops, was hoping for less but that is fine cause Last losses were 56,161. That is 3,051 more troops despite according to HandyMan their superior players and numbers.

If anything this is proof that troops win wars not points. It especially helps that I've spent a lot of time teaching my tribe members the basics of the game since they joined the game, we haven't gotten into the advanced stuff yet but the basics is better than most Last players I have seen lol. And it helps that my players are loyal. Many have messaged me to tell me that even if their village gets nobled in this war they will restart and continue fighting.

DeletedUser

Sorry last post just had to let the world know how bad your tribe is.

One of your members just called militia on a sword speed fake..... You said you recruited top quality?

Define top quality HandyMan. A top quality recruit is active, experienced, and has points. I recruited for activity, not experience or points. You can get points, you can gain experience. But in order to do that a player has to be active. From all the worlds I've played I've learned one important thing about recruitment, if a player has experience and points but isn't active there is usually a real life reason, and that reason is unlikely to change allowing them to become active. I did recruit the top quality players, I just think my definition of top quality and yours are different.

DeletedUser

Looking on the outside in junk against LDE straight should be a good war but eventually LDE will go down. More troops etc now the only way to actually beat junk is coalition and from the forums I've read there practically begging all the tribes to team up for a challenge. (Just from the outside looking in :p)

DeletedUser

Looking on the outside in junk against LDE straight should be a good war but eventually LDE will go down. More troops etc now the only way to actually beat junk is coalition and from the forums I've read there practically begging all the tribes to team up for a challenge. (Just from the outside looking in :p)

Let it be fun.

DeletedUser

Day 2 is done. And we are now at the point where Infernium has killed 67,213 more troops than Last has in this war. Including around a dozen nobles that I'm sure of. No villages lost, in fact we have lost less villages since this war started than in the two days before the war....

TheHandyMan was so sure that at this point our members would be fleeing. Instead no player that had been in the tribe more than 48 hours left the tribe, and we have recruited a number of new players despite me warning them that they would be joining a tribe in a war.

DeletedUser

Mate you have to lost villages and you guys are slowly diminishing from my map you are now surrounded..

DeletedUser

Defending troops isnt anything as if I lose 3k troops compared to your 1k troops I will have that 3k in troops back before you have that 1k so therefore in the long run I am still winning.

DeletedUser

Therefore in the long run just beat him then. Dont keep double posting and taunting him

DeletedUser

Yep we lost our two villages to Last today. 250k dead troops, three days, two villages gained. Doing really great over there HandyMan.

How do you figure you will rebuild 3k offensive troops before I rebuild 1k defensive troops? And that assumes that I only killed 3k, yesterday I killed 40k. Since then you guys haven't even sent a fake towards me. I've said it over and over, this war is a loss for both sides. But just cause it's not a good war doesn't mean we will just roll over and die. It's actually been surprisingly great for morale over here, and I've had a lot of players that weren't reading the guides that I posted that now are.

Still would have liked to keep our troops alive and keep those two villages. But I suppose it's about an even trade for us. Not sure about you guys though, lots of other tribes you guys could have targeted. Including a number in the continent that are in losing wars already that you could have easily just finished off while gaining the good will of the tribes they were fighting lol.

DeletedUser

US13 Resist
trend_up.png
827,675 points - view profile
US13 Last
trend_up.png
405,085 points - view profile
seems you both are growing by these stats