Check Your Diplomacy Status with Resist/Last

DeletedUser

Check Your Diplomacy Status with Resist/Last (Failed Surprise attack by Last on a NAP)

Hello everyone. I haven't been on these forums much since I just joined W13 recently. I'm the leader of Infernium, a small but quickly growing rim tribe in K64. Anyway I just wanted to let the other tribe leaders of W13 know some important information about their diplomatic standings with Resist/Last.

Today I open up my game and realize I have an incoming scout attack. I look to see who it is, and it's from a tribe my tribe has a NAP with, Last. Since I didn't have a lot of time before the attack hit and couldn't figure out what was going on at the time I just dodged it and sent the player a message.

Turns out my tribe is marked as enemies by their tribe. Confused I began to inquire why we were marked as enemies when I clearly have messages from their previous leader stating that we had been set as a NAP. This is the reply I got
Hey,smart guy!! Wicked is not even here anymore!! We are under new management!! Do your research, sir!! You are marked as enemies,no love!!
Sorry for all the !!'s but that is what they said, quite annoying isn't it.

When I inquired as to why I hadn't been notified of this change, as would be common courtesy I got this reply
Stop!! Please now your whining!! This is tribal wars not tribal nice guys!!

Of course I agree that this is tribal wars. But being able to trust your NAP's and Alliances with other tribes is an important part of this game. If they change their diplomacy without notice then you may as well not have any diplomacy with them, especially when they change it straight from a NAP to enemies. Apparently this is the new policy of the new leadership of Resist/Last.

So I would urge the leaders of any tribe that has a NAP or Alliance with Resist or Last to check their standing with those tribes in order to make sure it hasn't changed. You might also have to continue to check it periodically to make sure they haven't changed it on you without sending you notification. If it was me I wouldn't bother, I would just just remove them from my diplomacy list. Obviously their leadership isn't that great, and they aren't a large enough tribe on this world to be a significant worry to most major tribes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i think both of u should be rallying behind margol to take on junk

DeletedUser

So I have an interesting update. I messaged the leaders of Last in order to verify everything I have heard, after all the player could be lying if they are a spy or something, I believe in covering all my bases. This is the reply I got back.

Alright sir no problem I will confirm you guys are now are enemies.

Sorry for not letting you know about the change in relationships between us and you guys. As I see it now though last and resist now own dominance of this continent and the only way we are going to last is junk does come down here will be to get almost complete dominance in our own continent.

From Duke to Duke though, and I hope you know were I am coming from on this, but can I possibly get that name that leaked the information? As wether or not we were NAP before the change they still should not tell a different tribe if your diplomatic relations as that can change the outcome.

But now that you know i will give you a 24 hour warning before we are to declare war with you guys. I want an jnteresting one not one that is over in two days, i would also appreciate it if you were to test out my members for me as I do not know slot of the. Which another meaning for the war as I do not want dead weight in this tribe.

Cheers,
Handy

So apparently if Last leadership decides to go to war with you then they won't give you notification. After all the advantage of a failed surprise attack is apparently worth far more than the ability of other tribes to trust them to do anything they say.

A little later in the series of messages I received this message.

Sir I have read the messages between you and my mate, a NAP basically means we will kill them later. I am sorry for the sudden change but now that you guys have a heads up you see it will be a little bit more difficult of war. I was looking to attack out of nowhere and have a good first run on your mates villas. I am sorry but your guy's location is the biggest part of this as after we take all of the villages we will own the entire rim which will put is strategically in a good position as then we can push north east or west from there.

So if you are to the North East or West from K64 I suspect that if Last wins this war (which is a pretty big if since Infernium is troop focused tribe full of experienced players, not a point focused tribe, and has the morale advantage) you will be their next surprise attack target. Especially if you have a NAP since to them this just means at the time they made the NAP with you they didn't have plans to attack you, but if they decide later to change those plans then they won't give you notice. I wouldn't trust that they won't do the same to an ally either.

DeletedUser

i think both of u should be rallying behind margol to take on junk

I agree. This world is at the point where everyone should be growing as fast as possible if they are on the Rim. Even a player that just nobles a single barbarian village every couple of weeks is a help since it will increase the number of villages Junk will have to noble.

DeletedUser

We are too small to do anything to JUNK really and it would be pointless to attack JUNK at this current given moment.

I want to focus on continent dominance and get a good core going. I am the new Co-Leader of Last yes and the hold leader left for another tribe just like that. Shows you who was leading before hand. When I joined they had alliances on the other side of the map.

If you really have to come to the externals to try and bash us that is sad. Let the statistics do the talking. And since when did players give out a warning before attacking??? Isnt the art of surprise the best strategy? It doesn't bother me either way as you guys really do not stand a chance.

And as for the gentlemen you spoke with who scouted you. He isn't leadership just hot headed :) I wouldn't mess with him.

And you did make another valid point in game messages that between me and you my morale attacking you would be 49%. BUT I am not the one interested in taking you guys on. I have just assumed co leadership of Last and want to get the dead weight out. You guys are the next biggest threat in our continent so it is only obvious we would go for your guy's villages.

I don't understand why in a war game there are still people who go crying when war gets declared on them. And as for alliances and NAP's last time I checked a NAP is only an agreement made by a bigger tribe to not attack them YET. You guys prove no use for me and my tribe mates so therefore we will just take you out. Now put your big boy panties on and be ready to lose all of your members villas.

DeletedUser

We are too small to do anything to JUNK really and it would be pointless to attack JUNK at this current given moment.

I want to focus on continent dominance and get a good core going. I am the new Co-Leader of Last yes and the hold leader left for another tribe just like that. Shows you who was leading before hand. When I joined they had alliances on the other side of the map.

If you really have to come to the externals to try and bash us that is sad. Let the statistics do the talking. And since when did players give out a warning before attacking??? Isnt the art of surprise the best strategy? It doesn't bother me either way as you guys really do not stand a chance.

And as for the gentlemen you spoke with who scouted you. He isn't leadership just hot headed :) I wouldn't mess with him.

And you did make another valid point in game messages that between me and you my morale attacking you would be 49%. BUT I am not the one interested in taking you guys on. I have just assumed co leadership of Last and want to get the dead weight out. You guys are the next biggest threat in our continent so it is only obvious we would go for your guy's villages.

I don't understand why in a war game there are still people who go crying when war gets declared on them. And as for alliances and NAP's last time I checked a NAP is only an agreement made by a bigger tribe to not attack them YET. You guys prove no use for me and my tribe mates so therefore we will just take you out. Now put your big boy panties on and be ready to lose all of your members villas.

As you can see I don't even have to produce any evidence of anything I'm saying.

As for losing all our villages you really don't know how to play this game do you? Our tribe is hugely troop focused, combined with the morale advantage, and the wall our tribe is going to kill basically everything you throw at us.

As you said in our messages you want more than a "two day war". Well I think this will be a "two day war" I just don't think you guys will win this. Last, Resist, and Fplat couldn't kill Came4u (a 30k points tribe) in over a week, in fact they are still around after only losing a third of their points. Not all of our members are that experienced, but a lot are, and we are a 100k points tribe. How is just Last (the smallest of those three tribes) supposed to destroy a tribe that is more than 3 times larger than the tribe they couldn't destroy last week. Especially when led by such an incompetent leader that they don't even understand the importance of trust or the external forums in this game.

DeletedUser3600

I agree. This world is at the point where everyone should be growing as fast as possible if they are on the Rim. Even a player that just nobles a single barbarian village every couple of weeks is a help since it will increase the number of villages Junk will have to noble.

Lol really won't work as we will just move in and while your focused on fighting barbs instead of fighting us then it will just be slower game for yourself.. Playing to be an "annoyance" dosnt sound like much fun IMO but going out with a bang is more enjoyable it's honestly a waste of time you could be starting a new world with what you have previously learned.

DeletedUser

Came4you.
Where do I begin we had one or two players in Fplat attack these guys. We were focued on thecrew

And exactly what you said incompetent leader before me is right. I will show you though how incompetent I am when you see the first day of war and you dont know what to do and where to put your defense.

And all of your morale based ratings are on me not the other tribe members I may have shitty morale between your players and me but most of my members have fairly good morale against you guys.

DeletedUser

You do realize that you already have members messaging me asking if they can remain neutral in this war. By the end of the day you will have players leaving. Especially those small members with good morale.

Plus how many troops do you think all those 4k and less point players have. Is it enough to take on a player with 3 troops per a point that is behind a wall? How many of them have nobles? I bet most of them don't.

You don't even have enough nobles to take out all our villages. This whole war is pointless and is just going to slow our growth and destroy your tribe.

DeletedUser

If my members want to leave because they do not want to attack I say GOOD! I do not need members who will turn the other way and run when war is declared that just gives my active members who have a backbone more space to noble down here.

And see sir we may not have enough nobles at this current moment but I know we have enough offense to keep you cleared until we noble you. I know my nobles will be going around the clock.

Please stop trying to talk me out of this you sound pathetic and weak. You have made good points but points leading away from us conquering you.

And where do you figure it will destroy our tribe? Your the tribe that would be destroyed and we will be the tribe with stunted growth depending on how much of a fight your members can put up as a friend of mine told me that one of your top players was a point whore with only troops for farming and literally bare to none defense..

Now about that 3:1 ratio you might have that ratio which is cool with me means you actually know how to play the game. But for your other members we will see.

Now can we stop this little argument here please and just let our troops do the talking I am not changing my mind and those loyal to me in my tribe will not change there mind either. Those that are not loyal will be dealt with at a later date. I dont need members doing as they please when they please as this leads to mis organization and mass confusion.
I dont want to sound like a dictator as I ask my tribe mates there opinions on what we should do next, But when it comes to wars if they cannot follow simple instructions on who to attack when to send the attacks and who to support they dont need to be in my tribe.

DeletedUser

And one more thing.. You keep saying the same thing over and over our walls our walls...

I am pretty sure every player has a wall built in there village at least I hope so, so that isnt that good of an advantage as I have rams and cats :) So please try to pick a different upper hand you could pull on me.

DeletedUser

Ok I just about died laughing.

Aaron Storm please grow a back bone. Since you couldn't talk me out of hitting you you are going to message my tribe members and try to get them to turn on me???

If anything I guess I must say thank you because now that will take the people not loyal to the tribe as a whole out of the equation. I don't think you understand my intentions here. I am not looking to help people grow who are not active and took 4 weeks to get to 2k points. With this world as far along as it already is that is too big of a time span to wait for players to grow.

Also I see you are mass recruiting BB players now. Will you please just put up a fight and stop trying to be a sneaky shit and be a man? I am going to laugh when you fall flat on your face with everything you are trying to do to break up my tribe. The top 20 or so members are entirely loyal to me they will not leave. And your troop counts are entirely wrong please if your members have 5k points with 20k troops your turtling and are not a good player obviously I could sit on two villages aswell and just do noting but mass defense... If I wanted to go nowhere in this game.

Now please leave my tribe alone. Those who come with you that is okay as that is there discretion. I will not try to recruit your members though because I have more respect for myself then stooping so low to not get nobled out. Dont worry now I am in this war 100%. Oh and I am not waiting anymore to attack, with these recent developments I am going to be launching as soon as I am done typing this.

Cheers,
Handy

P.S we did not do anything to Fplat to ruin them we just didnt agree on how the leadership was being run within the council the members that left felt disrespected and needed new leadership that could actually make decisions. But this isn't about them or betrayal all it is about is how much my ODA is going to go up now

DeletedUser

ViciousKoala lets see in order to prepare for you guys wont we need to get continent dominance? get a good core instead of being spread thin? Oh and have it under one tribe not hug every tribe in the Continent because we are scared and should only noble barbs til junk comes ?

The answer would be no. I would rather take out a tribe in our K gain all there built villages and have it under one roof instead of huggles with fifteen different tribes because we are scared the cores coming to get us.

You are obviously going to be tied up for awhile so I have time to prepare in my own ways

DeletedUser

The arrogance in this ... is awful.

Arrogance, or am I trying to help other tribes... Probably a little bit of both tbh

ViciousKoala lets see in order to prepare for you guys wont we need to get continent dominance? get a good core instead of being spread thin? Oh and have it under one tribe not hug every tribe in the Continent because we are scared and should only noble barbs til junk comes ?

The answer would be no. I would rather take out a tribe in our K gain all there built villages and have it under one roof instead of huggles with fifteen different tribes because we are scared the cores coming to get us.

You are obviously going to be tied up for awhile so I have time to prepare in my own ways

And HandyMan, you actually make some excellent points here, so I will just leave it at that