Check Your Diplomacy Status with Resist/Last

DeletedUser

Well, did i just see something cohesive? Koala being civil? My days!

And handyman is correct, we did only have a few players attacking us, but those few were each nearly the size of the tribe itself. Personally, I respect what handy is trying to do, I just think it is a bit of a bugger the way the old duke left things :p

DeletedUser

Ummm HandyMan, ViciousKoala is a member of Junk. Of course he wants us to fight, of course he is going to agree that killing everyone else in K64 is the best way to become strong. A close war between two tribes that are about equally powerful is what Junk wants. If he could convince you it was a good idea he would tell you to go to war with Resist lol.

In my experience roughly 4-5% of players leave every week due to real life reasons. Especially players that have been playing the game a month or less. Like 90% of these are only semi-active players. That means in like 3 months all the players from both of our tribes will fit in a single tribe with room to spare. That is why you noble internally, not cause someone isn't active right now. If you can't get them to become active then eventually they will quit the game and then you noble their villages, meanwhile you can save the noble usually get some support and they keep on growing the village for you. If you decide to noble them before they quit then you have to defeat their troops, meaning you waste troops that you could have used doing something else.

Of course I messaged your players. I'm not desperate. I believe in using every advantage I can get. As this war drags on they will remember that message. As they lose their armies they will realize I was right that this war isn't good for their growth or their tribes growth. I was hoping they had a bit more experience and would realize that now, but they don't.

A lot of them have questioned my claim that many of our players have a 3:1 troop to point ratio. Even you question that. Take a look at my achievements, do you think I could get the top plunderer yesterday if I didn't have a ton of troops? I bring in over 500k resources a day, where do you think I have spent those resources? It certainly isn't on my villages or I would have way more points.

You want to know why I have so many troops? I'm not turtling, I'm growing. I have three villages in less than two weeks. And I have a ton of troops, by the end of the weekend I was hoping to have five villages and even more troops. Does that sound like by building troops I'm slowing down my growth? Any experienced player will tell you that troops are the key to growth in this game and to winning wars. Points are worth almost nothing.

Look at our players. Many of them are growing faster than the current top players in K64 did. Do you think that is a coincidence? It's not I taught them how to grow and that is by using troops not resource mines, even on a speed 2 world.

So my question is why do you want to destroy the talented players in K64 just as they are starting to show how talented they are? I'm not saying you should "hug" every tribe in K64, but you should prefer to keep the ones alive that could help you fight Junk in a month or two. As far as I can tell that is Fplat, Resist, Last, NfernO and Came4u. Those are all tribes with powerful and/or new and experienced players. Do you think we would stab you in the back against Junk? No way, you are between us and them, and if you guys lose there is nothing between them and nobling us, if anything we would be helping you guys at least by sending support.

I can understand taking out inactive tribes and there are a number of them in K64. I can't understand trying to take out active tribes near your size when one tribe in the world controls so much and is getting closer every day to winning the game.

Also from what I have heard you did have a part in damaging Fplat. Or did you not delete their forums like I was told? And the pursuit of ODA is just stupid. You think we are weak cause we don't have ODA. We don't have ODA because it's a useless statistic when a tribe isn't in a war. All it means is that you attacked a bunch of stuff and killed enemy troops, why would you do that if you don't have any enemies?

Anyway we aren't scared of you. We just regret that you have underestimated us, and that is going to lead to you losing an arm and both legs trying to take us down, if not losing everything. Especially once your growth slows down and other tribes start to notice that you are weaker in comparison.

DeletedUser

hehe, i love the fact that my tribe is gaining respect.. and I would love to war against junk, I just dont have nobles yet :(

DeletedUser

Don;)t make me have to start nobling between you 2! Starting to sound like a married couple!

DeletedUser

Ummm HandyMan, ViciousKoala is a member of Junk. Of course he wants us to fight, of course he is going to agree that killing everyone else in K64 is the best way to become strong. A close war between two tribes that are about equally powerful is what Junk wants.

So I read up to here then looked down and decided not to read the rest. If you read my first post on this topic, I said that you guys SHOULD be teaming up and attacking us. So not sure where you decided that I want your tribes to fight because I clearly was trying to instigate you guys to fight us. You said that a close war between two tribes is what we want, that is not true at all. We would like for every single tribe on us13 besides us to wage war with us. We want a challenge. The only reason I agreed with this Handyman fellow is because he brought up some excellent points one why he would rather wage war with this other tribe rather then us. So please do not fabricate false statements out of thin air when I clearly implied something differently

DeletedUser

So I read up to here then looked down and decided not to read the rest. If you read my first post on this topic, I said that you guys SHOULD be teaming up and attacking us. So not sure where you decided that I want your tribes to fight because I clearly was trying to instigate you guys to fight us. You said that a close war between two tribes is what we want, that is not true at all. We would like for every single tribe on us13 besides us to wage war with us. We want a challenge. The only reason I agreed with this Handyman fellow is because he brought up some excellent points one why he would rather wage war with this other tribe rather then us. So please do not fabricate false statements out of thin air when I clearly implied something differently

I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about the fact that HandyMan is like so eager to become more powerful in order to be ready to fight Junk, and yet he thanks you when you say he has good points. I'd take anything you said with a bit of skepticism.

There are quite a few of us that are starting to think HandyMan might just be an agent for Junk. He helped destroy Fplat, yeah I know he will deny it but I'm pretty sure the leader and founder has a different side of the story especially since the forums were deleted when he left, and now he is the leader of Last and trying to get the player of an academy tribe to attack a troop focused tribe. If the players in the academy are good enough to fight in a full scale war why is it an academy tribe and not a sister tribe. And since it is an academy tribe I hate to say it, but why isn't the parent tribe involved in this war. Supposedly so that they can "test" the Last players, but that logic is pretty bad. I can think of a dozen reasons that Resist should be involved in this war, I just don't want to say them cause I'd much rather just face Last for now. I'm not even 100% sure that Resist knows about this war lol.

DeletedUser

Sir... I laugh at you 500K resources plundered and you wont the acheivement????? Not even close I farm that in two hours.

And with your massive troop counts I dont see why you keep bringing this up as I could post multiple scouting reports in my archive with villages barely full that will be cleared by yours personally. That way you cant move your defense around to support other members.

I don't think you understand that my tribe stands behind me 100% they respect my leadership and the changes I have made so far in helping lead this tribe. That is the difference between my tribe and yours as I have taken two members I wanted out of your tribe just because we have had history.

The thing is my members have received numerous forwards from you regarding how I am a shitty player and have no sense of strategy, BUT the funny thing is not a one has left yet. You could pull out other cards as I know you have been trying to do. My tribe mates will die with me before they leave the tribe and go somewhere else to survive to where as once we start getting villages I bet over half of your members leave begging to join me.

Now can we please just let that war stats start coming in so I can prove that my tribe is superior to yours.

DeletedUser

Congratulations. You took two former Fplat members that had joined my tribe in the last couple days. And both were point focused not troop focused which was kind of sad. Our whole troop focus thing takes a bit more than 24 hours to rub off on someone. The bigger one left cause they don't have any troops at all and panicked cause you sent fakes at them. Still would have liked them in the tribe cause I can teach them to become a better player and get them to build troops long term, but short term for the purpose of this war they are useless.

Fplat, Resist, UTG and other major tribes have been nobling about a village a day from my tribe and none of them have left. Since this war started you guys haven't nobled anything, why should we be afraid. We have killed more of your troops on defense and offense then you have, there is no reason to be afraid of that either.

If you want to prove you are so strong come and try to noble my village. You say you want to inspire fear in my tribe, as long as you can't touch me you won't.

DeletedUser

A lot of them have questioned my claim that many of our players have a 3:1 troop to point ratio. Even you question that. Take a look at my achievements, do you think I could get the top plunderer yesterday if I didn't have a ton of troops? I bring in over 500k resources a day, where do you think I have spent those resources? It certainly isn't on my villages or I would have way more points.

i never understood this argument... one thing i notice more than all is that the more i spend on troops and farm, the QUICKER my villages grow..it only takes 1 day to get queues backed up an extra 2 days...with max rax and stables...the last person who told me slow growth was cuz they were focusing on troops (with a winky face ;) ) i nobled...

plus you only got the plunderer award because you spammed the attacks at the end. i doubt you even have a lvl 28 farm in your main..i led plundered up to 2k yesterday and thats with 30 villages and half with lvl 30 farms...soo shutup

DeletedUser

Thank you sword nuke.

And is this why alot of your members have messaged me asking to stop attacking them and let them in my tribe???

And so far I have been the only offensive player go check the stats 40k raise in my oda just on one of your players who are about to be nobled out. But I want you to send defense there to support him so I can hit your lower villages. You dont understand strategy yet mate No villages have been nobled as of yet as no one in my tribe has really launched anything yet only me and that is because I told them to wait until I can compeltly dis organize your members defense so you cant get support where it needs to be.

Another thing the members I have recruited out of your tribe you will be crying about here shortly. I give you tribe at most another 48 hours before they start leaving one after another.

And with your morale it would be a waste to attack you as I bet you have all of your villages stacked not worrying about your tribe members.

I WILL MAKE THIS CLEAR HERE. I HAVE NO DEFENSE IN MY VILLAGES RIGHT NOW IT IS ALL OUT SUPPORTING PLAYERS BY YOUR ATTACKING MEMBERS. I WILL NOT ASK FOR SUPPORT EXCEPT FROM ONE PERSON AS ME AND HIM ARE RIGHT BY EACH OTHER AND I WILL NOT ASK UNTIL I ABSOLOUTLY NEED IT UNTIL THEN I WILL SNIPE AND BACKTIME.

Unlike you I care more about my tribe members then myself.

And you want me to strike fear into you??? I am a good player not a noob I know better then to attack you with my morale as 2k spear and 2k sword alone would wipe a whole nuke of mine. Dont worry you will be taken care of very soon though as plans are in the works with people with good morale against you.

Alot of your tribe members villages I am not even interested in nobling right now. My main objective of this war as I have stated over a hundred times which no one seems to like to read now a days is for the main purpose of when the clock runs out I want to see which members have the tribes back and not just there own and to be honest I am happy with the results thus far I dont expect miracles just the best they can do. Id rather disrupt you guys take your bigger players out, make your members leave your tribe and make you disband it to leave no competition so we can noble you out at a time we are ready and your villages are built a little bit more.

Everything you have said has been about me being this horrible person but after your many attempts to get my tribe to turn on me instead you are just making them more loyal to me. so thank you.

Dont worry alot of my offense is tied up right now aswell for helping other members get there first or second villages. Once I am done with that you will get the blunt of my force. I dont mind about having to rebuild as I can rebuild in no time this is a speed 2 world I will have a full nuke in 3-4 days time...

If you want I will tell you MY intentions of what I want to do next with my troops so that you can try and stop me. But you still will need as much luck as you can get. So far I have not seen any coordination within your tribe thus far and I have had many members already complain to me the enemy that you have no idea what you are doing and you cannot organize your tribe to stop us.

Please sir give us another 2 days time and the stats will look drastically different. Until the favor has changed and gone in your hands you have no room to talk trash. So this being said you will never have room to talk trash. So please just sit back and watch my members noble noble noble.

One more thing this whole time the sad part is I have yet to hear you mention anything about your members besides there amazing 3:1 troop to point ratio which I have found out to be entirely false. You are pretty selfish mate this whole time I have not said that much about me but more about my tribe as without the tribe your done for in this game no matter how big you are.

DeletedUser

You think I have asked for support from other members of my tribe? Not at all I don't need their support to defeat your troops.

The problem with us attacking and nobling you guys is that you will just call in Resist. I'd rather you just wasted your troops trying to kill us and slowed your growth to a crawl. Once your tribe members realize that they could noble two or three villages for every one they get from us I think they will start to ask you to end this war. And when we don't break up in two days or two weeks you will realize we are staying right where we are. We will probably lose a village here and there, especially among our northern members. But that isn't going to break our tribe apart.

The only way you can hope to break the tribe apart is to break me. And that isn't going to be easy. In fact I daresay it's nearly impossible. I won't say it is impossible, you could throw twenty nukes at me with nobles and I probably would die. But I would take a lot more troops with me than my village is worth.

DeletedUser3600

This is like watching 2 little Chihuahuas fight it our for territory and honor both fairly small as tribes but still entertaining... :D

DeletedUser

I think it is great. Yet try having fun. Thank you for putting other topics up on forum other than junk or lde.

Good luck to all the players in these tribes.

DeletedUser

Dude these posts are so long, you guys need to learn how to be concise with your posts, 95% of them are just bs. Just make your point, back it up with a little evidence and hit 'Reply'.

DeletedUser

I am sorry Sandman.

And okay what ever you say Aaron.
All talk and no show. And no matter what I will not bring Resist into this I have no need for there help.
Oh and you guys are already being nobled out by everyone around us haha I have to change my fake script like three times a day its sad. How are you gonna hold against a coordinated attack when your getting picked off one by one by outside tribes.

DeletedUser

Aaron I want to say I am sorry I shouldn't be sitting here arguing with you... I have scout reports from almost every village in your tribe..

The troop quality is very low most mixed villages low defense.

I have had a few of your members call militia for a ram fake.

The attacks that have hit me I assumed fakes but very low offense... You actually hit an offensive village of mine and lost the offense troops that is how low of offense you had... And that was a 3/4 nuke village hitting one of your members and i had low troops in there due to just building them.

I shouldn't have picked on such a small tribe I am sorry next time i will do research to find a fun opponent.

DeletedUser

Sorry last post just had to let the world know how bad your tribe is.

One of your members just called militia on a sword speed fake..... You said you recruited top quality?

DeletedUser

I literally just scrolled through this whole thing and read anything with my tribe members in it. Just shut up and fight eachother :D